I bet you've never seen a more brutal crash

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6785, St. Wristcel and 5 others
And just like that, his life was taken from him .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6785, Warlow and 3 others
ED4B5791 928C 487B 87F4 C623144AC024

Picture speaks by itself

18670E90 65EB 4235 9FDA 42219135EB06

At least he died doing what he loved and passed his lineage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6785, Warlow and 5 others

Mogged. Family of 4 btw 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Enfant terrible, St. Wristcel and 4 others

Mogged. Family of 4 btw 😔

Fucking insane tbh, but the difference is the one I posted died during the most prestigious competition of American auto racing and will be remembered forever. Those niggas are gone and forgotten lol sad shit

That video you posted also shows how shitty common cars are, they disintegrate way too easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Baldingman1998
Fucking insane tbh, but the difference is the one I posted died during the most prestigious competition of American auto racing and will be remembered forever. Those niggas are gone and forgotten lol sad shit

That video you posted also shows how shitty common cars are, they disintegrate way too easily.
Just tankmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
what happened to the frame of the car it just disintegrated
Street cars are the unsafest shit ever. I'll put a rollcage in my car soon with titanium side panels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 10524

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, IWILLMAKEIT, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
where is the body?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and Deleted member 3073
Who tf enters a turn at 200 mph? Gordon Smiley more like Gordon Downie

Who tf enters a turn at 200 mph? Gordon Smiley more like Gordon Downie
It's the Indy 500 bro, in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway which is an oval. Cars go up to 250 mph there nowadays.

It's the Indy 500 bro, in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway which is an oval. Cars go up to 250 mph there nowadays.

Oh it's an American sport. That explains everything.

Oh it's an American sport. That explains everything.
Many Brits participate in it every year. Aussies too. Jim Clark won that race in 1965

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
"When I reached the car, I was shocked to see that Smiley's helmet was gone, along with the top of his skull. He had essentially been scalped by the debris fence. The material on the race track was most of his brain. His helmet, due to massive centrifugal force, was literally pulled from his head on impact ... I rode to the care center with the body. On the way in I performed a cursory examination and realized that nearly every bone in his body was shattered. He had a gaping wound in his side that looked as if he had been attacked by a large shark. I had never seen such trauma"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
"When I reached the car, I was shocked to see that Smiley's helmet was gone, along with the top of his skull. He had essentially been scalped by the debris fence. The material on the race track was most of his brain. His helmet, due to massive centrifugal force, was literally pulled from his head on impact ... I rode to the care center with the body. On the way in I performed a cursory examination and realized that nearly every bone in his body was shattered. He had a gaping wound in his side that looked as if he had been attacked by a large shark. I had never seen such trauma"
Yeah it was brutal , Steve Olvey wrote that shit

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer