I legit don't know what I'm going to do in a few years when I hit the wall

Yeah, but style doesnt mean anything. It's just looks, nt and asserttiveness that matter
style can have alot to do with attractivness too I have seen girls just like guys because they have good style and there somewhat atttractive

Ye,if your even just ltn,and between the ages of 18-25 your success rate approaching bbws from 30-50 would have to be like 70 percent ,they are not gonna reject you and certainly not call the police lol
Im a 23 year old 6 feet tall ltn

Imma start tomorrow and cold approach the fattest and oldest ones who seem to be single moms or childless.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Im a 23 year old 6 feet tall ltn

Imma start tomorrow and cold approach the fattest and oldest ones who seem to be single moms or childless.
Please let me know how it goes,you meet the requirements for sure 6”0 ltn and 23 is defo enough ,don’t get discouraged by one rejection do 3 and I guarantee one will be interested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and nofap
Please let me know how it goes,you meet the requirements for sure 6”0 ltn and 23 is defo enough ,don’t get discouraged by one rejection do 3 and I guarantee one will be interested
I’ll let you know tomorrow, problem is most 40-50 bbws are probably married.
You into fat whales?
Ever approached one?

• +1
I’ll let you know tomorrow, problem is most 40-50 bbws are probably married.
You into fat whales?
Ever approached one?
That’s your only worry if they are married,I’m low-key into big women in general from like 30-40 but no I haven’t approached one yet,I nearly did 2 weeks ago tho when I was on nofap and I was giga horny,will probs approach one eventually

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Just take DUT it freezes your face in time

That’s your only worry if they are married,I’m low-key into big women in general from like 30-40 but no I haven’t approached one yet,I nearly did 2 weeks ago tho when I was on nofap and I was giga horny,will probs approach one eventually
How do you know it’s easy to approach and fuck those 40/50 year old bbws then
Do they give you constant iois?

• +1
How do you know it’s easy to approach and fuck those 40/50 year old bbws then
Do they give you constant iois?
bc no 20 year old is approaching them like ever,they are use to genuine subhuman balding men in there age range

• +1
Reactions: nofap
bc no 20 year old is approaching them like ever,they are use to genuine subhuman balding men in there age range
Approached a 20 year old bbw with a giant ass in a store, she gave me her number. Hope i can fuck her, imma try and approach a couple other bbws though

• Love it
Approached a 20 year old bbw with a giant ass in a store, she gave me her number. Hope i can fuck her, imma try and approach a couple other bbws though
Nice I told you, you probs mog 90 percent of men in her age group,ima try the same thing next week and I’ll let you know

Nice I told you, you probs mog 90 percent of men in her age group,ima try the same thing next week and I’ll let you know
She’s 20, and bbws get almost 0 attention irl, that’s why she gave it, haven’t tried it with a 40/50 year old bbw but will do it soon.

I don’t mog anyone in my age group, im borderline truecel a ltn subhuman who gets mogged by 95% of men.

• +1
Marry an 18-22 year old virgin while you can still attract them. Have some kids with her and try to cope with that life.