I legit don't know what I'm going to do in a few years when I hit the wall

I'm already mid 30's and I have to be running out of sexusl relevance soon. Your late 30s are 40s are a brutal descension. At some point the jb will be off the menu, and I'm not ready. People call it a mid-life crisis, but it's not. It's a life crisis. Your only life is jb appeal. The second you can't look, touch and fuck these girls it's over. You've hit the wall. And I'm about to slam into it at 120 mph.

crash-test-gifs-6.gif

There will be nothing left of my ego at that point. I'll be a shell of myself just waiting to die. Why did I have to be born a few decades before we figure out how to stop aging?
ltr a jb now

• +1
Reactions: Ken
How do you people go until 35 and still no other purpose in life than to aimlessly slay JBs? Like hobbies, ambitions, businesses, your mark on the world?

I’m only entering my mid 20s yet I already care way less about slaying than I used to just a few years ago. Priorities should change in life, else there is no character development

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, cyko and albe.ORG
How do you people go until 35 and still no other purpose in life than to aimlessly slay JBs? Like hobbies, ambitions, businesses, your mark on the world?

I’m only entering my mid 20s yet I already care way less about slaying than I used to just a few years ago. Priorities should change in life, else there is no character development
I have a career and ambition, but jb is the thing that makes it worthwhile. Jfl at racking up accomplishments when only a bunch of fat oldcels care.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and the next o'pry
Im so lucky im into bbws in their 40s and 50s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and WeiWei
well nigger do you care about going to prison and getting stoned to death?
If she's down, those things don't happen. I would know.

• Woah
Yes I agree I’m old at 19

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and EliteMewing
If she's down, those things don't happen. I would know.
i have a solution to your problem. become mads mikkelsen and slay for the next 30 years

i have a solution to your problem. become mads mikkelsen and slay for the next 30 years
idk who that is. let me guess, he has status/money

actually fucking legit
My 25 year old chadlite mate was complaining how it was going to be over for him soon when he told me in a couple years he couldn’t slay 18/19 years anymore, and how shitty life’s going to be.

I told him I didn’t care about them and rather fuck a 30/40/50 year old bbw, he called me a coping incel. But idc im blessed with my subhuman female preferences

My 25 year old chadlite mate was complaining how it was going to be over for him soon when he told me in a couple years he couldn’t slay 18/19 years anymore, and how shitty life’s going to be.

I told him I didn’t care about them and rather fuck a 30/40/50 year old bbw, he called me a coping incel. But idc im blessed with my subhuman female preferences
I would trade brains with you in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: nofap
so do i, but bone structure wont save you
well nigger i am not sure, unless u kill your skin with sun like gandy or with meth like ramirez i think it will be of very good help

opry is in his mid 30's. i think he has a decent time left of slaying for sure

• +1
Reactions: watah and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I'm already mid 30's and I have to be running out of sexusl relevance soon. Your late 30s are 40s are a brutal descension. At some point the jb will be off the menu, and I'm not ready. People call it a mid-life crisis, but it's not. It's a life crisis. Your only life is jb appeal. The second you can't look, touch and fuck these girls it's over. You've hit the wall. And I'm about to slam into it at 120 mph.

crash-test-gifs-6.gif

There will be nothing left of my ego at that point. I'll be a shell of myself just waiting to die. Why did I have to be born a few decades before we figure out how to stop aging?
ur middleaged bruh

dont do jbs get off this forum and married? whats ur honest look level and height

You had a good run and should feel lucky you got to do what you did with women. Theres guys on here getting lefort 3s just to get a chance to get a crumb of roastie pussy.

All good things come to a end. In a couple more years you will be invisible to young women and your entire world will come crashing down on you once you come to the realization that you cant the validation from women you used to get and never will again.

Its ogre consider going er:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive

You probs won’t a 50 year old bbw to dominate you bc them disgusting fetishes come in packages I would know,but you could slay just out your tinder to 30-50 😭

well nigger i am not sure, unless u kill your skin with sun like gandy or with meth like ramirez i think it will be of very good help
View attachment 3150402
opry is in his mid 30's. i think he has a decent time left of slaying for sure
literal male models probably age better, but agepill comes for us all

You had a good run and should feel lucky you got to do what you did with women. Theres guys on here getting lefort 3s just to get a chance to get a crumb of roastie pussy.

All good things come to a end. In a couple more years you will be invisible to young women and your entire world will come crashing down on you once you come to the realization that you cant the validation from women you used to get and never will again.

Its ogre consider going er:blackpill:
I'm not expecting sympathy. I'm just observing what's about to happen.

The agepill :blackpill:
Its really pretty brutal when you think about it... you no longer fit the major demographic which is young healthy people. You'll be ridiculed by zoomers if you try to socialize and be NT, treated like a creep, on top of dealing with failing looks aswel as health.

Your only circle would be other social rejects of society or those facing the same struggles (people of your age). That's why you see these boomers hanging out with crackheads and drug addicts often.

Your only major social circle will be your family (If you get married until that time..). The only way niggas cope is by that time having a family that gives them time of their day

crash-test-gifs-6.gif

Were you always gl, or late bloomer

only thing that makes my dick hard

wish i were into fat hags tbh
low T if you're only into Jbs, and the worst part is your T levels will only get lower as you age and descend

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
ur middleaged bruh

dont do jbs get off this forum and married? whats ur honest look level and height
6'2" and 6psl. The biggest thing I have going for me is resting bedroom eyes, so I can stare women down and get interest before I approach and gauge interest.

Were you always gl, or late bloomer
I was overly skinny probably until about 16, but by that point I was gl. Didn't start slaying until mid-20s, though.

low T if you're only into Jbs, and the worst part is your T levels will only get lower as you age and descend
I'm very low t for sure. Mirin people who can get hard for their fat wives.

I was overly skinny probably until about 16, but by that point I was gl. Didn't start slaying until mid-20s, though.
What changed in your mid 20s compared to your teens if I may ask

What changed in your mid 20s compared to your teens if I may ask
I started approaching and escalating -- instead of waiting for girls to come to me

• +1
I'm very low t for sure. Mirin people who can get hard for their fat wives.
if I had a 200 pound wife, I could easily get hard, its mindset over matter

• +1
Reactions: nofap
You probs won’t a 50 year old bbw to dominate you bc them disgusting fetishes come in packages I would know,but you could slay just out your tinder to 30-50 😭
No
Im dominant myself, slapping, spitting, chocking calling them whores and degrading them in bed, you would be surprised how many bbws like to be completely humiliated and destroyed in bed.

I can’t slay shit, and there’s no fat hoes on tinder, i only see and match with slim women

• +1
Reactions: finn899
you're supposed to be married with children by age 20

you're supposed to be married with children by age 20
and you're supposed to be holding hands with the girls that are throating my cock, so lets call it even

No
Im dominant myself, slapping, spitting, chocking calling them whores and degrading them in bed, you would be surprised how many bbws like to be completely humiliated and destroyed in bed.

I can’t slay shit, and there’s no fat hoes on tinder, i only see and match with slim women
Bruh it’s not like 50 year old BBws would have standards 😭 you could just approach them and have a 100 percent succes rate with ease

Bruh it’s not like 50 year old BBws would have standards 😭 you could just approach them and have a 100 percent succes rate with ease
Whar you mean
Cold approach them irl on the streets?
Because ive been thinking off doing that, but im afraid of getting arrested

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Whar you mean
Cold approach them irl on the streets?
Because ive been thinking off doing that, but im afraid of getting arrested
Ye,if your even just ltn,and between the ages of 18-25 your success rate approaching bbws from 30-50 would have to be like 70 percent ,they are not gonna reject you and certainly not call the police lol

you already hit the wall

crash-test-gifs-6.gif

get married u dork why are you still trying to hoe around in your late 30s go settle down already jesus on .org and your almost 40 you might actually be hitting a wall