i blackpilled my parents , my mom started crying

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Krakowski and Deleted member 43398
he is a itcel so its for back pain , i wanted to play sports as a carreer but nah this dumfuck forced me to study and gget a job bro , i would legit kill myself if i asks for arranged marriage
He doesn't give a fuck about you he's in a different universe on those painkillers. Find meaning within yourself and your own identity. He will never give you advice or care about your emotions or anything. Trust me.

Don't resent him. But just realised he checked out and doesn't care what happens really.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tbh aff, Deleted member 43398, Dystopian and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 43398, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
you are actually an awful person bro its your parents

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
He doesn't give a fuck about you he's in a different universe on those painkillers. Find meaning within yourself and your own identity. He will never give you advice or care about your emotions or anything. Trust me.

Don't resent him. But just realised he checked out and doesn't care what happens really.
its too late briv , im just a studycel chronic coooming org user

• Hmm...
how tall are you

• Hmm...
you are actually an awful person bro its your parents
sure buddy , have you ever convinced your parents to let you a get a good haicut? or let you clean your puberty pedo stache i legit had to convince them for months , they have been constantly blaming me forbeing short as if i can control that shit heightshaming from your own parents fuck that shit,

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 43398
sure buddy , have you ever convinced your parents to let you a get a good haicut? or let you clean your puberty pedo stache i legit had to convince them for months , they have been constantly blaming me forbeing short as if i can control that shit heightshaming from your own parents fuck that shit,
but you need to understand that in no reality you are quite literally yourself but 6 feet you genes are your genes and they make you and your conciousness

• Hmm...
That's literally the calculation too

5"6 + 5"3(+6inches) / 2

= 5"7.5
yet they cope , i think if they said something like swimming i would have thought about but hanging from a bar

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
but you need to understand that in no reality you are quite literally yourself but 6 feet you genes are your genes and they make you and your conciousness
bro u are not getting it as if trucel genes were not enough they are even letting live peacefully , i legit was crying alone cuz i realised i wasted all my time never went out with my freinds not even once , my pathetic dad came up laughed at my face i making sure i will do that to him at his old age

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, infini, Deleted member 43398 and 2 others
the fact that you think this is bragworthy and that you have 0 remorse just shows what a pathetic human being you are

you are subhuman not only lookswise but personalitywise too

kys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 33108, Deleted member 30985 and 2 others
dnrd thread but fuck ur parents, cant be normal when ur abused at school and then abused in home

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 43398, Dystopian and 2 others
the fact that you think this is bragworthy and that you have 0 remorse just shows what a pathetic human being you are

kys
if you would have lived with my parents you would not have survived past 12 , or would have beaten them up by now so stfu

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Dystopian and Pikabro

kys
@Gaygymmaxx has saw my posts for like three months i had to convince my parents to let me shave my pedostache let alone my shitty brows and hairrcut

• Hmm...
was one of most satisfying experience , first time they felt thier ego being shattered , i made them realise how shit they were at parents and a lot more shiit went down jfl i laughed at thier face but the gold fish attention span users are capable to read this much coherently.
There will be no return from this. Your parents will see you differently forever

• Hmm...
Animated GIF

One time my dad was being curry so I said that his face was that of dalits and im glad I got my moms looks and he didnt talk to me for 3 days and immediately quit rambling at me like the inferior being he is to me.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, horizontallytall, Don Alejo Garza and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and mayo mogger
I started boxing and making contacts with pro fighters and real niggas then my bluepilled father pushed me out and I put up no resistance like a disabled. Then year after I reverted to a coomer rotter til now it never began jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and slavicpsycho
There will be no return from this. Your parents will see you differently forever
u have to be loud obnoxious and vicious w covert narc parents, only way for them to not pick u apart. only thing they know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and try2beme
My parents blackpilled ME

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and slavicpsycho
This gotta be a joke 🤣
Bro embarrassed himself for life cause he's terminally online

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 43398 and TUSSELEIF
Family is everything, kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Earth Dollar, Deleted member 43398 and 1 other person
u have to be loud obnoxious and vicious w covert narc parents, only way for them to not pick u apart. only thing they know
My parents refuse the bp sigh

• Hmm...
After I dmed him just now I remembered a nigga 6 months ago with overgrown eyebrows and death tier unibrow I was talking to

Told that nigga he needs to shave desperately

He sent me his face

And this niggas dad still hadn't let him shave his eyebrows

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy and Deleted member 43398
Are your indian parents rich? maybe you could try convince them you give you HGH and aromasin
its over if your a povertycel hindu tho

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 43398
You should move out when you can and forget they exist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and mayo mogger
I've considered running guilt game

It would be absurdly easy for me, my parents didn't pay for my prescription hgh from a doctor and made me wait another year

Get black market hgh

Test it on my self

Then they gave me 200 dollars a month for a few months.

My brother went to rehab twice, dropped out of college twice, and drove over 100mph with drugs the car (lawyer fees)

Also gave me weed from 12 years old probably stunted my growth from sedentary life as well.

So around 20k for my brother's failures, and not even 1 grand to make me a normal sized human

He genuinely failed as a father and now makes fun of me for self improvement

"Is that ghk injection going to get you a girlfriend?"

"Honey I'm home, have you spoken to the incels today?"

Real quotes from my father after impregnating a 5"0 retard and not giving me hgh when I asked.

One of these days I'm going to let loose.
your own dad calls you an incel? thats brutal, are you a USA cel? With the amount of gun violence yall have Im really surprised that you got so many assholes there cause I would be kind to everyone cause they could kill me lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 43398
they were convincing me that hanging from a bar would increase my height , they shouted at me that you are short cuz you dont put in the effort , they i shot back at em jfl that they are genetically inferior
Lol

don't do that

• Hmm...
I've considered running guilt game

It would be absurdly easy for me, my parents didn't pay for my prescription hgh from a doctor and made me wait another year

Get black market hgh

Test it on my self

Then they gave me 200 dollars a month for a few months.

My brother went to rehab twice, dropped out of college twice, and drove over 100mph with drugs the car (lawyer fees)

Also gave me weed from 12 years old probably stunted my growth from sedentary life as well.

So around 20k for my brother's failures, and not even 1 grand to make me a normal sized human

He genuinely failed as a father and now makes fun of me for self improvement

"Is that ghk injection going to get you a girlfriend?"

"Honey I'm home, have you spoken to the incels today?"

Real quotes from my father after impregnating a 5"0 retard and not giving me hgh when I asked.

One of these days I'm going to let loose.
Horrible, just horrible words

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
was one of most satisfying experience , first time they felt thier ego being shattered , i made them realise how shit they were at parents and a lot more shiit went down jfl i laughed at thier face but the gold fish attention span users are capable to read this much coherently.
Rule 11 man.

• Hmm...
you are short cuz you dont put in the effort
The meritocracy myth has gained a new chapter: The Height. If you're short, it's not because of your genetics, but because you didn't put much effort to
change it, like: waking up 4am everyday, taking cold showers, having positive atitudes, gymmaxing, etc.

It still surprises me how parents can be extremely dumb.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Krakowski, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Nigga if u are 5 7 with lifts how tf are u 5 6 barefoot
Perceived as 5"7

In public I am 5"7, I have maybe 2 inches in my shoes and everyone else has 1 inch in their shoes

So even if in 5"8 on stadiometer, everyone else is wearing shoes so -1inch

What did you describe?

This thread is incredibly sad . Honestly op what do you gain from lashing out at your parents? It wont suddenly make you a 6'4 chad. Just realise the situation is as it is and you should still try to make the most out of your life , maybe your parents are shit however nobody is there for you but them .

You could say my parents fucked me by letting me mouth breath my childhood away, but they are ignorant , it s pointless pointing fingers now,if i point fingers at my parents they could point fingers at theirs , and so on , there really is nobody to blame, it s a chain of misfortune . All i can do is bear the burden and improve .

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, horizontallytall, Krakowski and 1 other person
Why do painkillers matter?

he is a itcel so its for back pain
Same

, i wanted to play sports as a carreer but nah this dumfuck forced me to study and gget a job bro , i would legit kill myself if i asks for arranged marriage
arranged marriage is your only hope unless you go out there son
:bluepill:

I started boxing and making contacts with pro fighters and real niggas then my bluepilled father pushed me out and I put up no resistance like a disabled. Then year after I reverted to a coomer rotter til now it never began jfl
It's all good learning martial arts until reality hits. Hence the phrase flight or fight.

The meritocracy myth has gained a new chapter: The Height. If you're short, it's not because of your genetics, but because you didn't put much effort to
change it, like: waking up 4am everyday, taking cold showers, having positive atitudes, gymmaxing, etc.

It still surprises me how parents can be extremely dumb.
You have to use their stupidity and neglect to your advantage.

This thread is incredibly sad . Honestly op what do you gain from lashing out at your parents? It wont suddenly make you a 6'4 chad. Just realise the situation is as it is and you should still try to make the most out of your life , maybe your parents are shit however nobody is there for you but them .

You could say my parents fucked me by letting me mouth breath my childhood away, but they are ignorant , it s pointless pointing fingers now,if i point fingers at my parents they could point fingers at theirs , and so on , there really is nobody to blame, it s a chain of misfortune . All i can do is bear the burden and improve .
The situation is different if they're pointing fingers and you're not to blame and start picking up on clues and contradictions of their habits.

Things like favoritism and double standards etc.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Why do painkillers matter?

Same

arranged marriage is your only hope unless you go out there son

:bluepill:

It's all good learning martial arts until reality hits. Hence the phrase flight or fight.

You have to use their stupidity and neglect to your advantage.

The situation is different if they're pointing fingers and you're not to blame and start picking up on clues and contradictions of their habits.

Things like favoritism and double standards etc.
Who cares it’s about having fun and building myself up

Yes I do care. I degenerated into a total subhuman cuck
One step at a time. Everyday. Think about my mottos. Your 20's will disappear before you know it like mine did

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
By blocking estrogen and increasing overall metabolism
By blocking strogen and increasing overall metabolism
So basically an aromatase inhibitor?