i blackpilled my parents , my mom started crying

My house is 3600 square feet

It's the least he could do after impregnsting a LITERAL RETARDED MIDGET WOMAN
Lol every fucking incel is a fucking subrubanite privileged bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
above average height man compains about the single advantage manlets have in life

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
above average height man compains about the single advantage manlets have in life
Im literally 5'6 as well lol except poor unlike the rest of this sickeningly privileged forum lol

I am agreed if I did well in hs and looksmaxxed earlier I'd be set

But what is a wealthy family good for if they don't help me looksmax or teach me anything valuable about manhood or what I need to do to stand apart as a vertically challenged individual. One talk, "son, ur fucking short, we gonna get you healthy and active early so you can have a head start"

The least a father can do honestly. He never expressed that sentiment

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
But what is a wealthy family good for

Holy shit you're a spoiled piece of shit kid lol. Yea im glad you're suffering right now if you really are wondering what a rich family is good for you 100% deserve it

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Krakowski
steal their money to buy hgh and gaslight them

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Read the entire thread and OP wtf are you doing

Nothing good will come from this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and mayo mogger
I told my parents and psychiatrist how the most important thing in dating is physical appearence and they were just silent. I'm glad today that I didn't went further. But still I'm frustrated to this day that I can't see a blackpilled therapist.

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
Give us an update

I've considered running guilt game

It would be absurdly easy for me, my parents didn't pay for my prescription hgh from a doctor and made me wait another year

Get black market hgh

Test it on my self

Then they gave me 200 dollars a month for a few months.

My brother went to rehab twice, dropped out of college twice, and drove over 100mph with drugs the car (lawyer fees)

Also gave me weed from 12 years old probably stunted my growth from sedentary life as well.

So around 20k for my brother's failures, and not even 1 grand to make me a normal sized human

He genuinely failed as a father and now makes fun of me for self improvement

"Is that ghk injection going to get you a girlfriend?"

"Honey I'm home, have you spoken to the incels today?"

Real quotes from my father after impregnating a 5"0 retard and not giving me hgh when I asked.

One of these days I'm going to let loose.
:fuk::feelsbadman::feelscry:

I've considered running guilt game

It would be absurdly easy for me, my parents didn't pay for my prescription hgh from a doctor and made me wait another year

Get black market hgh

Test it on my self

Then they gave me 200 dollars a month for a few months.

My brother went to rehab twice, dropped out of college twice, and drove over 100mph with drugs the car (lawyer fees)

Also gave me weed from 12 years old probably stunted my growth from sedentary life as well.

So around 20k for my brother's failures, and not even 1 grand to make me a normal sized human

He genuinely failed as a father and now makes fun of me for self improvement

"Is that ghk injection going to get you a girlfriend?"

"Honey I'm home, have you spoken to the incels today?"

Real quotes from my father after impregnating a 5"0 retard and not giving me hgh when I asked.

One of these days I'm going to let loose.
If my son is ever not taller then me, I’ll give him hgh

they were convincing me that hanging from a bar would increase my height , they shouted at me that you are short cuz you dont put in the effort , they i shot back at em jfl that they are genetically inferior
You dumbass, hanging from a bar will increase height. Just tie heavy weights to ankles for it to work.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and mayo mogger
was one of most satisfying experience , first time they felt thier ego being shattered , i made them realise how shit they were at parents and a lot more shiit went down jfl i laughed at thier face but the gold fish attention span users are capable to read this much coherently.
I haven’t been able to do this despite sperging out about the bp to my mum for over 3 years

I haven’t been able to do this despite sperging out about the bp to my mum for over 3 years
They do know

They just pretend they dont

Also nigga arent u like 6’5 why tf u scared of women

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta