I bought the latest book on race statistics in dating 2022

EverydayIsHell

EverydayIsHell

Banned

Can't be bothered to read it yet, but i flicked through and so far gathered all races of women prefer white men

And all races of men prefer their own race own women, which was surprising and interesting.

Also part of it that caught my eye was it said black women would prefer white, asian, latino over a black guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Why did you buy a book for what should be explained in a single graph

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Details = muh eurocentric beauty standards and patriarchy makes everyone want white men :_(
lol other stuff

anwyays ill read it soon and see how much horseshit rlly is in there

@Detona

Details = muh eurocentric beauty standards and patriarchy makes everyone want white men :_(
Its true online, but real life is more diverse. Vast majority of interaccial couples I know with white foid and non white man met in real life.

Its true online, but real life is more diverse. Vast majority of interaccial couples I know with white foid and non white man met in real life.
cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Fgsfds and Slob
how do they even get stats though?
theres a reason why the last study is that okcupid one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
how do they even get stats though?
theres a reason why the last study is that okcupid one
ill read soon and find out

+ theres been loads more since okcupid lol

View attachment 1900444

Can't be bothered to read it yet, but i flicked through and so far gathered all races of women prefer white men

And all races of men prefer their own race own women, which was surprising and interesting.

Also part of it that caught my eye was it said black women would prefer white, asian, latino over a black guy

Actually it says all races of men prefer Asian and Latina women.

A true blackpilogist by heart 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
At the 14:40 mark the author of this book talks about how all men prefer Asian women, and most women prefer white men:

• +1
At the 14:40 mark the author of this book talks about how all men prefer Asian women, and most women prefer white men:

No they said at 15:00 that men preferred their own and mentioned the word 'homophily'.

• +1
Reactions: Twinblade and Truecel14
No they said at 15:00 that men preferred their own and mentioned the word 'homophily'.

No they didn't. They said WOMEN generally preferred their own and that men preferred Asian women.

How much of a fucking braindead cuck do you have to be to even think that it is possible for men to prefer their own women? Like how do you even think that is possible, when study after study shows that Asian and Hapa women are more attractive, and more feminine-looking, while white women are universally regarded as ugly annoying masculine bitches? There is no way in hell white men would prefer their own women when women of color are so much better. Ditto for black men.

Last edited:

16:40 she says that white masculinity is the ideal, whereas Asian femininity is the ideal for women, because Asian women are considered more beautiful and feminine and the ultimate prize.

Last edited:
No way most men prefer their own race

Also usa ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, n0rthface and Cheesyrumble
No way most men prefer their own race

Also usa ?

I swear I can't believe how fucking cucked and/or coping someone would have to be to actually believe men prefer their own race (in general).

Only Asian and ethnic men prefer their own race. Everybody else wants Asian women, Hapa women.

I mean, I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at the thought of white or black men preferring their own women. Imagine how cucked, braindead, drug addicted, blind or otherwise handicapped they would have to be, to espouse that kind of dishonest anti-reality bullshit. The average white man would have to be a self-flagellating FAGGOT who gargles 20 gallons of cum a day, to say "I prefer white women", when droves of superior Asian women are available. The only way a black man could prefer black women would be in a Dave Chappelle comedy skit, or if we were living on the moon where black women would weigh 80 pounds lesser. Anybody who says "men prefer their own race" is trying to mate guard or stand up for inferior women (aka CUCK).

Last edited:
I swear I can't believe how fucking cucked and/or coping someone would have to be to actually believe men prefer their own race (in general).

Only Asian and ethnic men prefer their own race. Everybody else wants Asian women, Hapa women.

I mean, I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at the thought of white or black men preferring their own women. Imagine how cucked, braindead, drug addicted, blind or otherwise handicapped they would have to be, to espouse that kind of dishonest anti-reality bullshit. The average white man would have to be a self-flagellating FAGGOT who gargles 20 gallons of cum a day, to say "I prefer white women", when droves of superior Asian women are available. The only way a black man could prefer black women would be in a Dave Chappelle comedy skit, or if we were living on the moon where black women would weigh 80 pounds lesser. Anybody who says "men prefer their own race" is trying to mate guard or stand up for inferior women (aka CUCK).
All guys are chasing white women instead of their own race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
All guys are chasing white women instead of their own race

Laughable cope. You're posting in a thread about a book that compiless way more studies than I have, all showing that Asian women are the most preferred race of women, followed by other women of color, then White, then Black women.

White women are but one step above black women.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Asian and Latina women are more desired than white women in every single study. Keep fighting the truth, cucks. You're just mad you aren't an Asian woman and will never get one.

fMfgys5.png
3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what white women from Sweden say they think about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Laughable cope. You're posting in a thread about a book that compiless way more studies than I have, all showing that Asian women are the most preferred race of women, followed by other women of color, then White, then Black women.

Giga cope

Op didn’t mention that

Asian women are ugly

Even Asian guys don’t like thier women
That’s why you see @Cheesyrumble and other users lusting over white women

Only virgins like @Anstrum95 like Asian women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 16474
Giga cope

Op didn’t mention that

Because she didn't read the book.

I just posted a podcast of the books author saying that Asian women are at the top of the female racial hierarchy.

Asian women are ugly

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Said no study ever. Asian women are the most objectively feminine, sexy and beautiful.

Because they get cucked by them day and night and envy them for being able to assimilate as the most desired female in the West. They still PREFER them as the most objectively desirable, beautiful women.

No they pretend to lust after Latina women and this is done out of spite because they want to get back at Asian women and White men for being mutually attracted to one another.

Cope. All race of men prefer Asian. Only coping Asian boys and ugly, jealous white women pretend otherwise, out of spite.

fMfgys5.png

Last edited:

I just posted a podcast of the books author saying that Asian women are at the top of the female racial hierarchy.

:lol:

Said no study ever. Asian women are the most objectively feminine, sexy and beautiful.

Because they get cucked by them day and night and envy them for being able to assimilate as the most desired female in the West. They still PREFER them as the most objectively desirable, beautiful women.

No they pretend to lust after Latina women and this is done out of spite because they want to get back at Asian women and White men for being mutually attracted to one another.

@Detona
Ur the most delusional yellowfevercel on this forum. Just say u want asian women to walk all over u. I don't prefer any race.... it just so happens that I grew up around latinas.

Cope. All race of men prefer Asian. Only coping Asian boys and ugly, jealous white women pretend otherwise, out of spite.

fMfgys5.png

No one likes fucking slit eyed gooks , can’t wait for Kim Jong in to drop bombs on Korea and Japan 🤤

Look at this Asian femcel @N0RTH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and n0rthface

Ur so delusional, white women and men are the standard of beauty due to being the biggest demographic and having hollywood promote them for over a hundred years in America. White people are the foundation of American culture, it makes sense that they would be main benefactor of the beauty standard established by them. I don't know why people ignore that white people have a head start due to these factors

@Detona
Ur the most delusional yellowfevercel on this forum. Just say u want asian women to walk all over u. I don't prefer any race.... it just so happens that I grew up around latinas.

Keep coping you butthurt Asian incel who is jealous of Asian women's sexual supremacy.

Also Latinas are part Asian since their Native American ancestors are Mongoloid... olmfao it's so over for non-Asian women's pride.

That's not what blonde women said. Here's what they think about themselves:

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
No one likes fucking slit eyed gooks , can’t wait for Kim Jong in to drop bombs on Korea and Japan 🤤

Look at this Asian femcel @N0RTH

Keep coping and denying the mountain of facts and crying for your homeboys to come and rescue you.

Of course you want Asian women to get nuked... How else could you compete with a Asian women you busted up goblin-looking Caucasoid whore?

Keep coping you butthurt Asian incel who is jealous of Asian women's sexual supremacy.

Also Latinas are part Asian since their Native American ancestors are Mongoloid... olmfao it's so over for non-Asian women's pride.

Nigga how many times are u going to copy and paste a study about swedish women in Singapore? Nobody cares... its peak retardation. Using large font and text doesn't make u correct. What kind of elaborate coping is this. It's truly over for yellowfevercels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Keep coping and denying the mountain of facts and crying for your homeboys to come and rescue you.

Of course you want Asian women to get nuked... How else could you compete with a Asian women you busted up goblin-looking Caucasoid whore?
Slit eyed gook 🤢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and n0rthface
Nigga how many times are u going to copy and paste a study about swedish women in Singapore? Nobody cares... its peak retardation. Using large font and text doesn't make u correct. What kind of elaborate coping is this. It's truly over for yellowfevercels.

"Elaborate coping" it's literally study after study saying the same fucking thing.

Keep choking on blue pills.

"Elaborate coping" it's literally study after study saying the same fucking thing.

Keep choking on blue pills.
Nigga what blue pills? Ur just a study and research yellowfevercel that copes through worshiping asian women.

Giga cope

Op didn’t mention that

Asian women are ugly

they are beautiful, who doesn't like beautiful women :feelsthink:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Those are ethnic Hindu bug eyes but ok

No they're European female goblin bug eyes. Remember Hindus and Europeans share DNA and come from similar root populations.

>black women will prefer men of any race rather than black
>black men will prefer women of any race rather than black

White men are the least likely to intermarry out of all races.
View attachment PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09 (1).webp

Was the statistic on the left part of the bs study that ranked black men mot attractive among women.:lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1665365961138.png
    1665365961138.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 0

The article also said that skin whitening cream was popular among women in Singapore althought I prefer asians over caucasoid only light skin asians are attractive to me.

The article also said that skin whitening cream was popular among women in Singapore althought I prefer asians over caucasoid only light skin asians are attractive to me.
why lightskin only ? brown is also good if they have good facial structure

No they didn't. They said WOMEN generally preferred their own and that men preferred Asian women.

How much of a fucking braindead cuck do you have to be to even think that it is possible for men to prefer their own women? Like how do you even think that is possible, when study after study shows that Asian and Hapa women are more attractive, and more feminine-looking, while white women are universally regarded as ugly annoying masculine bitches? There is no way in hell white men would prefer their own women when women of color are so much better. Ditto for black men.
Cope go to page 102 and it says that white men have a stronger same race preference than non white men.
Content

• +1

fMfgys5.png

The skin whitening cream is only popular among Hindoo and Malay women. If said Chinese women cucked white women.

White men are the least likely to intermarry out of all races.
View attachment 1902299

Was the statistic on the left part of the bs study that ranked black men mot attractive among women.:lul::lul::lul:

That study wasn't bullshit, the male results just didn't replicate.

Recent census data shows that 25% of white men married a non-white woman. Also, most white men under 40 aren't married. The cohabitation rate of unmarried white men with nonwhite women is something like 75% IIRC.

It doesn't matter what data says when you pool all races together and ask men "do you want white or non-white". Non-white is a huge category that includes black women. When you ask white men if they want white or Asian women, they all choose Asian women, quite naturally.

It doesn't matter what data says when you pool all races together and ask men "do you want white or non-white". Non-white is a huge category that includes black women. When you ask white men if they want white or Asian women, they all choose Asian women, quite naturally.
I suppose that is true, the childlike appearance of east asian women turns all races of men on.

That study wasn't bullshit, the male results just didn't replicate.

Recent census data shows that 25% of white men married a non-white woman. Also, most white men under 40 aren't married. The cohabitation rate of unmarried white men with nonwhite women is something like 75% IIRC.

Why didn't they replicate though?