I brought up wanting a eurasian daughter with my chink gf in the future

alien

alien

Kraken
Not like right away. And I'm not actually serious about it. But my racial fetish is getting so out of control that I can't help but want to see if my Chink gf is so in love with me thta she would actually go for it.
I just casually brought up kids as something to consider in the future. Not like "let's have a baby." And she's like "shouldn't we get married first?" Hold on there cowboy! ROFL. This is so great. She is like putty in my hands.

Bro be careful you don’t make more little Elliots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2846 and Peachy
Bro be careful you don’t make more little Elliots
I'm not actually looking to have kids but if I ever get rich off bitcoin or something, is there like a way to guarantee that you're going to create a daughter rather than a son? If I was rich, I would like a eurasian daughter

I'm not actually looking to have kids but if I ever get rich off bitcoin or something, is there like a way to guarantee that you're going to create a daughter rather than a son? If I was rich, I would like a eurasian daughter
Abort the sons lol. And can you pm me a pic of your 2/10 gf?

We’ll probably be able to pick baby gender within 15 years.