I came over to this random Indian girl and she gave me cake and whole ass dinner

J

jabaduk

Master
It was like butter chicken with this weird ass bread that looks like somewhat like tortilla, she was fat AF tho

It was like butter chicken with this weird ass bread that looks like somewhat like tortilla, she was fat AF tho
A well deserved presentation for a white male

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, jabaduk and sub5c3l
why brag faggot kys

how come everyone here can get in a closed space with a girl??? NO girl has ever invited me somehwere privately

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Did her house smell of onions and spices ?

Did her house smell of onions and spices ?
I mean I was expecting much worse, but she was just renting it for 3 days, for “holidays”

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I mean I was expecting much worse, but she was just renting it for 3 days, for “holidays”
So the smell didn’t have much time to get in

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Which holiday is indianism is the one when the pajeeta gets dicked down by a football team ?

Did she shit in your food?

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk
She was this What u call on this forum “Dravidian”, idk what are the behaviors of such species
I mean she was definitely not med passing

She was this What u call on this forum “Dravidian”, idk what are the behaviors of such species
IMG 5726
IMG 5725

Did she look like this?

Joined Dec 27, 2021

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk