was she being nice or did she like me?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Bronze
I went to the store a few hours ago and saw the most jaw dropping knee quaking woman ever. white, fat ass, nice tits and just wow beautiful its amazing
I decided to just say fuck it let me try to hide my autism and walked over to her with that charisma look
She looked up at me with those puppy eyes and I just melted fr
I said something across the lines of "aye are you the sun because you're baking"
she had no idea what the fuck I was talking about so I switched conversation because I'm an autistic and since she was buying bread I said
exactly these words; "girl you don't need bread I already see some nice buns" keep in mind my fucking heart was racing at this point and she fucking ignored what i said.
she said I was cute after I asked her a few times but Jesus Christ I think she was playing hard to get idk

atleast I got a compliment boyos

bro u sound like a pervent jfl bro find better pick up lines

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
I went to the store a few hours ago and saw the most jaw dropping knee quaking woman ever. white, fat ass, nice tits and just wow beautiful its amazing
I decided to just say fuck it let me try to hide my autism and walked over to her with that charisma look
I said something across the lines of "aye are you the sun because you're baking"
she had no idea what the fuck I was talking about so I switched conversation because I'm an autistic and since she was buying bread I said
exactly these words; "girl you don't need bread I already see some nice buns" keep in mind my fucking heart was racing at this point and she fucking ignored what i said.
she said I was cute after I asked her a few times but Jesus Christ I think she was playing hard to get idk
girls are complicated either shes just nice or flirty

get all pajeety on her and ask for sex

• Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist
girls are complicated either shes just nice or flirty
true AF girls always play games could just be a sub7 issue tho who knows

bro I had like 10 seconds to fucking think of something come on

no fucking ettiquette you sound like a PUA