I can already tell my sister is going to be a slut

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I guess AWALT though, she’s 13 and asked me “doesn’t this look so cute” it’s a super thin shirt and yoga shirts and she says “it shows off all my curves” and then she starts moving her butt up and down.
my mom was PISSED but didn’t show it and said her phone was gonna start getting inspected lmfao

I can already tell by the time she graduates high school she will have slept with 5 guys minimum.

truly sad that even your own sister is programmed to be a slut, blackpill really is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 470, Vitruvian and 3 others
The blackpill is very real.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Lol my mom called my sister a slut because she walked in one day wearing leather skin tight black pants

Brutal

Tell your Dad about it maybe he can do something ...

• Woah
Reactions: rtsssy
volcel if you didn't

I can already tell by the time she graduates high school she will have slept with 5 guys minimum.
Sadly, you're too optimistic. Odds are she's taking dick already.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dodt, Alexanderr and 3 others
“it shows off all my curves” :feelswah:

Hahaha, 5 by the end of high school? Just lol dude. 15 is a conservative estimate. Have you learned nothing here? It is literally encoded in their DNA. Saying a girl isn't a slut is like saying dogs don't bark.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, SikKunt, Alexanderr and 1 other person
fuck her before everyone else does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt, Vitruvian and 1 other person
You gotta blackpill herand turn her into a trad waifu. It's your duty as a brother not to let her become a roastie cat aunt

pics boyo

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and BigBoy
>awalt

You whipper snappers and your gay habits of creating an absolutely abhorrent amount of abbreviated jargon that I have to google

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Alexanderr and Ritalincel
add a zero to the 5 and you'd be getting close
to be honest, she probably already was with 5 guys, one way or another

• +1
Reactions: dodt, SikKunt, Lumbersexual and 3 others
rape her before its 2 late

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and SikKunt
Cuck if you don't take sisters virginity.

• +1
Reactions: xit and SikKunt
waiting on pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and fukmylyf
I don't get it, if you had the option to sleep around in your school you absolutely would.

Just lol at incel hypocrisy.

When females do it it's "degeneracy", but when males do it it's " slaying"?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, SikKunt, DidntRead and 1 other person
I don't get it, if you had the option to sleep around in your school you absolutely would.

T. Foid

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!

oh no the female hypocisy right there
bbut if males do it they are awarded from society but if we do it we are called sluts oh noo poor women kill all small dicks now!

shut the fuck up fucking men as women is easier than fucking women as a man and its globally known

BTW
why are male virgins shamed and female virgins "are just looking for the right one" and are attractive to almost all males?

fuck you

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, SikKunt, DidntRead and 1 other person

i never expect much iq from someone who believes in mewing tbh

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2607, SikKunt and 3 others
i fucked your sister

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
OP is a giant cuck. You are her natural guardian and have all authority to backhand her 2x

i never expect much iq from someone who believes in mewing tbh
I been mewing for like 48 hrs and I already feel its value as a cope.

I am making progress, Women will find me irresistible, fuck you

OP is a giant cuck. You are her natural guardian and have all authority to backhand her 2x

okay buddy just keeping sticking your fucking tongue on the roof of your mouth and you'll be a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, SikKunt, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others

okay buddy just keeping sticking your fucking tongue on the roof of your mouth and you'll be a chad
What i said was it will feel like I am, a placebo effect, so it's valid

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
oh no the female hypocisy right there
bbut if males do it they are awarded from society but if we do it we are called sluts oh noo poor women kill all small dicks now!

shut the fuck up fucking men as women is easier than fucking women as a man and its globally known

BTW
why are male virgins shamed and female virgins "are just looking for the right one" and are attractive to almost all males?

fuck you
Unbelievably pissweak arguments, who poisoned your curry rice this morning?

First segment of your post is sarcastically making fun of female complaints even though it sounds exactly like what incels are complaining about, just with the genders swapped.

"Ugh we are oppressed and they aren't!"

Polar sides of the same rusty coin, and people are too stuck up and tribalistic to notice...

Second segment of your post doesnt make any sense at all.
So it's more degenerate to slay as a female because she has it easier?

The stupidest thing I have ever read so far.

Third segment doesn't address my post at all and is just emotional tantrum.

Kill yourself immediately, why do I even waste my time with you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, SikKunt and Deleted member 685

First segment of your post is sarcastically making fun of female complaints even though it sounds exactly like what incels are complaining about, just with the genders swapped.

Polar sides of the same rusty coin, and people are too stuck up and tribalistic to notice...

Says the mewing megafaggot defends women

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Says the mewing megafaggot defends women
How bout you make a point, you low IQ monkey?

Yeah it's easier to resort to low hanging fruits like "t.foid" when one is too emotionally loaded, isn't it, you coward?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whyamihere, Deleted member 439 and Deleted member 685
How bout you make a point, you low IQ monkey?

Yeah it's easier to resort to low hanging fruits like "t.foid" when one is too emotionally loaded, isn't it, you coward?
The only monkey here is the one in your pfp

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
i have ancient greek genes not curry

we are opressed tho? are you literally blind?
ALL of the goverments is 3 wave feminist ( or indirectly supports it) and you even consider the fact of females being opressed? LMAO
all men are opressed to some extent the men that are almost not opressed are chads/big dick men (obviously) and the men that are more opressed are ugly/small dick men but thats a topic for another story
females are not opressed

yes actually it is unironically an injustice that patriarchy tried to fix but failed

"emotional tantrum" does pointing out female hypocricy makes you triggered and its an emotional tantrum
but pointing out incel "hypocricy" is good and perfectly acceptable? fucking faggot

go ahead and join a feminist cuckold forum then where everyone throws shit at men but if you try to point at anything that a female might be bad or a hypocrite its an (((emotional tantrum)))

again, FUCK you

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685

Of course, I would.

'Degeneracy' is more than just having sex with lots of Chads. It's single motherhood, it's willingly being in abusive relationships, it's leeching betabux out of lonely guys.

The only monkey here is the one in your pfp
Remember when you were worshipping me in one of your threads as "smartest user on this board"?

Ohhh how much you regret it now,
now that my posts are triggering PTSD in you by reminding you about your whoring mother and her many relationships.

Ohhh how much you regret it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 685
Remember when you were worshipping me in one of your threads as "smartest user on this board"?

Ohhh how much you regret it now,
now that my posts are triggering PTSD in you by reminding you about your whoring mother and her many relationships.

Ohhh how much you regret it.
din red

and you even consider the fact of females being opressed? LMAO
I never said this you moron. I was very clear about how I don't belive in stuff like "patriarchy", "matriarchy", those are emotionally loaded, tribalistic delusions. Classical "the grass is always greener on the other side"- mentality.

all men are opressed to some extent the men that are almost not opressed are chads/big dick men (obviously) and the men that are more opressed are ugly/small dick men but thats a topic for another story
No male is opressed for not being Chad. Being denied unconditional luxury like modeling contracts, media attention etc. is not the same as being opressed.

You don't get denied anything in life by the gouvernement that people of the opposite gender are granted. Name me one single thing. One single thing I ask.

yes actually it is unironically an injustice that patriarchy tried to fix but failed
this is getting stupider and stupider.

You are a high schooler who never in his life felt opression by the gouvernement for being a low SMV male.

You just like these mental masturbations and your first and only sense of belonging on these boards, nothing more. It gives you a dopamine rush to fight against a boogey man.

It's so funny how your tiny brain can't even handle that I am not supporting your grotesque incel ideology, but at the same time am not a feminist.
You have only ever learned to fight against tribalistic people.

I am talking against a curry-infested wall of stupidity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Whyamihere and Ritalincel
Cocklet Four Incher

'Degeneracy' is more than just having sex with lots of Chads. It's single motherhood, it's willingly being in abusive relationships, it's leeching betabux out of lonely guys.
It was clearly never that defined in this thread. Niggas were just shaming women for sleeping around- something they themselves would do in a heartbeat if they had the choice.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whyamihere and Ritalincel
She's probably already on Tinder frauding as a 18yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, itsoverbuddyboyo, DidntRead and 1 other person
Bro fuck her (srs)

t. plebbit mod

This basically means OP and his father a high-inhib cucks, JFL @ you for not teaching her how to behave like a normal person instead of a degenerate slut

din red
degenerate slut
equals
the entire population of femorrhoids

keep enhancing my reaction score guys, keep it going

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
equals
the entire population of femorrhoids

Probably true, which means men are weak nowadays. Everyone became a fucking degenerate "Let's have sex with a different person every weekend" JFL @ this level of emptiness and low self-esteem

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I don't care if she is called a slut or not, but there have to be equal standards for both genders. No patriarchy, no matriarchy.

no reasoning in any of you. Blind tribalism and basically third wave feminism all over again just in reverse.

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
This basically means OP and his father a high-inhib cucks, JFL @ you for not teaching her how to behave like a normal person instead of a degenerate slut
Parents are divorced, what do u want me to do go tell my sister that she’s going to be a slut and a used up cum dumpster if she keeps on her path lmfao

what will you do when she fucks chad and you meet him the next morning at breakfast? moged in your own house

*20 guys minimum

“it shows off all my curves” and then she starts moving her butt up and down.

I don't care if she is called a slut or not, but there have to be equal standards for both genders. No patriarchy, no matriarchy.

no reasoning in any of you. Blind tribalism and basically third wave feminism all over again just in reverse.

if she is known as a slut she wont get a relationship with a high quality chad

just lol if you sister is known to be an easy pump and dump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back