I can already tell my sister is going to be a slut

fuck her

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I don't get it, if you had the option to sleep around in your school you absolutely would.

Just lol at incel hypocrisy.

When females do it it's "degeneracy", but when males do it it's " slaying"?
Yes, you're a cuck if you think otherwise.

When a woman has sex she waits back until some cuck approaches and works to ge lt her. A typical female could be having sex everyday if she wanted to.

But a man that slays has to put in work and has to prove himself to every foid he fucks. He has inherent value since so many women allowed him to fuck. If he didn't they wouldn't let him anywhere near their vaginas.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and DidntRead
Parents are divorced, what do u want me to do go tell my sister that she’s going to be a slut and a used up cum dumpster if she keeps on her path lmfao

No, if your dad isn't present you're expected to be her role model of what a man should be, if she doesn't see a strong man than she'll act slutty craving for attention that she never received from your parents and treating every guy like shit because if her two closest males are weak then all others must be too.

No, if your dad isn't present you're expected to be her role model of what a man should be, if she doesn't see a strong man than she'll act slutty craving for attention that she never received from your parents and treating every guy like shit because if her two closest males are weak then all others must be too.
this is some wack redpill shit
all foids will do anything for attention, that’s literally the entire point of why foids crave instagram and wear slutty clothes, it’s for attention.
It’s not because they start seeing men as “weak” jfl

Yes, you're a cuck if you think otherwise.

When a woman has sex she waits back until some cuck approaches and works to ge lt her. A typical female could be having sex everyday if she wanted to.

But a man that slays has to put in work and has to prove himself to every foid he fucks. He has inherent value since so many women allowed him to fuck. If he didn't they wouldn't let him anywhere near their vaginas.
"A man has to put in work and has to prove himself to every food he fucks"

Are we buying into PUA now? A chad doesn't have to put in any work at all to get laid.
"Slaying" is not measured by your effort, but by the exact opposite: your effortlessness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and hebbewem
"A man has to put in work and has to prove himself to every food he fucks"

Are we buying into PUA now? A chad doesn't have to put in any work at all to get laid.
"Slaying" is not measured by your effort, but by the exact opposite: your effortlessness
It's the perception of no effort, but to constantly be getting laid you have to TRY

Chad still has to put in work if he's going for a girl around his looksmatch or higher

I don't care if she is called a slut or not, but there have to be equal standards for both genders. No patriarchy, no matriarchy.

no reasoning in any of you. Blind tribalism and basically third wave feminism all over again just in reverse.
Lol wut

Pussy is literally the ONLY inherent value women have (unless you can tell me a job they do or function they serve better than a man)

Just lol @ equal standards what an unforced error

I don't get it, if you had the option to sleep around in your school you absolutely would.

I key that open many doors is good

a door that is opened by many keys is trash

not hard to understand low T faggot

a woman who is fucked by many guys has no value, no to mention that many studies have shown that women who fuck many men have less chances of maintaining a healthy LTR

• +1
Reactions: xit
When she becomes legal cum inside her mouth

Because men and women arent the same you fucking idiot

Pussy is literally the ONLY inherent value women have (unless you can tell me a job they do or function they serve better than a man)
Just because they are of less value in every other department doesn't mean that they have no value at all, just lol at this low IQ reasoning.

Also this is relevant how?
We are talking about sex here, not about which gender is more capable of repairing a truck

Just because they are of less value in every other department doesn't mean that they have no value at all, just lol at this low IQ reasoning.

Also this is relevant how?
We are talking about sex here, not about which gender is more capable of repairing a truck
Im literally saying women don't "deserve" to control their won sexuality any more than minors do. They will do what they're told, and until 1960 they were told to not have teriyaki beef vaginas and herpes because no man would marry them. Then they got jobs and realized they don't need to be married and can still get fucked no matter how gross and used up they become.

That is the fundamental difference, the sexual or reproductive act takes a physical toll on women but not for men.

I key that open many doors is good

a door that is opened by many keys is trash

not hard to understand low T faggot

a woman who is fucked by many guys has no value, no to mention that many studies have shown that women who fuck many men have less chances of maintaining a healthy LTR
You are confusing your "high T reasoning" with low intelligence.

You are probably a dirty, malnourished third worldler mentally masturbating to the thought of once in their life getting the upper hand over people who bullied you in middle school, which were girls most likely.

Bet you felt really manly spouting this old saying. Using metaphorical quotes puts you on the same spot as mentally damaged Tumblr girls- really masculine indeed.

I won't even bother to comment on the semi-constructive bits since it's overwhelmed by all the other bullshit.

Last edited:
You are confusing your "high T reasoning" with low intelligence.

You are probably a dirty, malnourished third worldler mentally masturbating to the thought of once in their life getting the upper hand over people who bullied you in middle school, which were girls most likely.

Bet you felt really manly spouting this old saying. Using metaphorical quotes puts you on the same spot as mentally damaged Tumblr girls- really masculine indeed.

I won't even bother to comment on the semi-constructive bits since it's overwhelmed by all the other bullshit.
you avoided every single one of his points hahaha

this guy's just trolling idk why no one sees it

impossible to be on redpill forum and not understand that women and men are not the same and will never be(or treated equally in everything)

you avoided every single one of his points hahaha
what points?
"You are low T because you don't believe this ironic meme of a saying from 1900"

And no biological difference in the world would justify to call women "sluts" for what we call men "slayers". Both are grown beings craving sex. There is nothing to it that completely changes the morality of female sexuality.

All I heard so far is basically boiled down to its core: Women are bottoms and men are tops, that's why we should give males more freedom"

This means absolutely nothing. Bottom or top doesn't matter, consensual sex is consensual sex.

Last edited:
They going ham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back