I can ascend even mark zuckerberg

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Needed looksmaxxing protocols:

Bimax, with 3 piece lefort1 advancement, impaction, and counter clockwise rotation. BSSO to extend mandible. Genioplasty, jaw implants, cheekbone infraorbital malar implants . Rhinoplasty. Canthoplasty and eyelid retraction surgery. Supraorbital implants.

Leanmaxxing, growing hair out to cover up forehead. Eyebrow transplant. Buccal fat removal. Tanning and skincare.

Attachments

• 52D259DA-D758-4EF3-9EA7-57EFE091CCCE.jpeg
    52D259DA-D758-4EF3-9EA7-57EFE091CCCE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OverCoper, WanderingBurro, poopoohead and 4 others
No acc wanting for his narrow bone structure he will always be uncanny nerd lizard

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Bimax, with 3 piece lefort1 advancement, impaction, and counter clockwise rotation. BSSO to extend mandible. Genioplasty, jaw implants, cheekbone infraorbital malar implants . Rhinoplasty. Canthoplasty and eyelid retraction surgery. Supraorbital implants.

Leanmaxxing, growing hair out to cover up forehead. Eyebrow transplant. Buccal fat removal. Tanning and skincare.
What do you think I should do to ascend, Chad.

I was already thinking about expanding my maxilia and getting zygo implants tbh thats the first surgery I have planned.

Maybe lower eyelid retraction and botox of my brow ridge?

What do you think I should do.

From TrueCel to Chadlite tbh very good job.

well mark has an asian wife but still he's clearly a mentalcel of some sort

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Why 3 piece over 2 piece?

i wonder how mark and wife even have sex i cant imagine him even making a single face
"Do you wanna...ban people from facebook with me?...maybe?...only if you want okay?..." nigga probably listens to computer noises in his sleep

No acc wanting for his narrow bone structure he will always be uncanny nerd lizard
Literally the zygo Infraorbital and jaw implants fix this. There’s also ramus widening.