Just took a quick selfie its so fucking over.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Why does my face look so shit wtf :cry:.

Is it because Im boneless or maybe eye area ffs I dont even know whats making my face look so shit.
FFS I dont even have zygos why is my face so fucking round.
Fuck my lips and nose are so fucking busted.
My shitty cut doesnt help either makes me look like Im NWing when Im not.

Ffs Im roping next week if Ramieri doesnt deliver good news.
D86D0A27 37E4 4BEA 982D B43885F8E3B9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ROTTING
looks quite good actually + selfie distorts the fuck out of you so its pointless taking selfies. Just look in the mirror for a true representation

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Schönling, germanlooks and 7 others
1: your face does not look shit
2: mirror pics r better

• +1
Reactions: ascension, highT, thereallegend and 1 other person
My shitty cut doesnt help either makes me look like Im NWing when Im not
doesnt look like ur NWing its only in your mind :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
Dude you got extreme body dysmorphia. You're HTN at least. You have nothing to worry about unless you're 5'5. You would benefit heavily from stylemaxxing and hairmaxxing and probably a bit of gymmaxxing. Your issue is you probably aren't NT.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ItsOver999 and Mongrelcel
your a normie bro, you mog the hell out of the subhumans on r/inceltears thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Schönling, Pharmaceutic and 3 others
doesnt look like ur NWing its only in your mind :ROFLMAO:
Haha well his hair is falling down in the middle of his hairline more and it looks like his hairline starts there and has a V shape but if it were neatly combed back it would probably be a straight line. He really should get a less generic hairstyle though. These days you need to hairmaxx and stylemaxx or it's over

Is it because Im boneless or maybe eye area ffs I dont even know whats making my face look so shit.

You definitely facemog >80% of people here .I assume your biggest issues are your height and whether you’re NT or not.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Looks good to me, just the psl pose it’s a lookism
Used to do it also „sounds good doesn’t work“ to quote trump jfl

You're HTN at least
1: your face does not look shit
Major Cope Cope GIF - Major Cope Cope Dj Khaled - Discover & Share GIFs

Im normie at best, and theres no point in doing anything if Im average.

You have nothing to worry about unless you're 5'5

Haha well his hair is falling down in the middle of his hairline more and it looks like his hairline starts there and has a V shape but if it were neatly combed back it would probably be a straight line.
Yeah it is straight, I really cucked myself hairstyle wise.

2: mirror pics r better
I look just as bad bro.

You have no failos at all compared to the general population. You will never be chad but millions of people would pay anything to look as normal as you do.

As far as looks are concerned, that will never be an issue for you at least relationship-wise. You have an endless pool of MTB's to choose from (maybe not for one night stands, but relationships for sure).

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 17244
u look like a college jock in the mirror pic no cap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
just grow ur hair niggerino!

Looks a lot like a guy I used to know who definitely got laid and had an okay life with his looks.

But yeah, that 5'6" can really sting ... You might see some confidence with elevator shoes. Try it. Try to get closer to 5'10" at least.

Face isn't your major problem, although you're no bonafide, textbook Chad obviously but still look pretty good.

But try and focus on confidence with Vin Diesel footwear & maybe try some clothes, styles, etc. You don't need hardmaxxing much, if at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You were easily HTN when you had longer hair man

• +1
no failos at all compared to the general population.
My entire face is a falio bro.

My skull is deformed you just cant see it because my facial muscles compensate but bone wise my maxilla is life half the size it should be. :fuk:, after my CT they had to double check because they where so surprised.

You will never be chad
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

All I know and will say is ... Anyone with your looks who still legitimately believes they're ugly definitely needs mentalmaxxing.

You are better looking than many on here despite the impression that everyone of us on here is secretly a 6'6", 12 inch dick Gigachad.

You look like my old friend called Alex. We used to play Sunday league football together. I wonder what he's up to now

i think you just need better hair.

• +1
Major Cope Cope GIF - Major Cope Cope Dj Khaled - Discover & Share GIFs

Im normie at best, and theres no point in doing anything if Im average.

View attachment 1869122

Yeah it is straight, I really cucked myself hairstyle wise.

I look just as bad bro.

I guess you should liftmaxx. I've seen NT guys at your height get girls before. They aren't out there slaying stacys all the time but they can date some plain cute girls and stuff like that

All I know and will say is ... Anyone with your looks who still legitimately believes they're ugly definitely needs mentalmaxxing.
Idk how you dont see my falios tbh. I think its quite reasonable on my behalf to want them fixed and dislike my current face.

You are better looking than many on here.
Most people here are curries so thats to be expected, gotta think about location tho.

Looks a lot like a guy I used to know who definitely got laid and had an okay life with his looks.
Probably NT tho?

But yeah, that 5'6" can really sting ... You might see some confidence with elevator shoes. Try it. Try to get closer to 5'10" at least.
Maybe I'll get airforces or some bigger shoes or smth.

Face isn't your major problem, although you're no bonafide, textbook Chad obviously but still look pretty good.
Thanks but I think I would look alot better if I fixed my Zygos and maybe got a small jaw implant then fixed my eyes and got fillers.
Do you think I would look a bit better after?

I guess you should liftmaxx.
Maybe idk, I have trouble walking anyways liftmaxing might make me walk funny as fuck tbh.
Tall And Short GIFs | Tenor

I've seen NT guys at your height get girls before.
NTpill is the hardest to swallow tbh, I dont think its even possible to make yourself NT right.

They aren't out there slaying stacys all the time but they can date some plain cute girls and stuff like that
Tbh Im not intrested in slaying myself. I just dont want to feel depressed when looking in the mirror.
Friends Tv Reaction GIF

you look good and still complain
Idk maybe to you I look good but to me I look like absolute shit. Maybe I just watch too many PSL edits. Or have BDD or smth idk.

Idk maybe to you I look good but to me I look like absolute shit. Maybe I just watch too many PSL edits. Or have BDD or smth idk.
you are no prime chico of course but basically those psl gods are extremely rare and impossible to achieve even with surgery. you would be considered good looking by most people though which should be more than enough for you

• So Sad
i feel the same when i take a selfie; feel like blowing my brains out but then i see other guys in selfies and i don't think i look that bad

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Moggie
you are no prime chico of course but basically those psl gods are extremely rare and impossible to achieve even with surgery.
Well I gotta try bro, every single 0.01% matters.

should be more than enough for you
My face looks shit bro, It doesnt matter too me what others think I look like.
Personally I can see every single falio on my face from my deviated maxilia to my nonexistent zygos, and everytime I look in the mirror I want to puke.

You also gotta remember im 5ft 6 so I have to look better facially to compensate for my manlet genes.

You have no choice but to looksmax.

• +1
Well I gotta try bro, every single 0.01% matters.

My face looks shit bro, It doesnt matter too me what others think I look like.
Personally I can see every single falio on my face from my deviated maxilia to my nonexistent zygos, and everytime I look in the mirror I want to puke.

You also gotta remember im 5ft 6 so I have to look better facially to compensate for my manlet genes.
girl i look worse than you. although i am 5'11 twink but height is your only failo

You think this morph mogs.
View attachment 1869184
For appeal/smv ? Yes definitively i can tell women would love it. Dream of it. Have nightmares off it. Do everyrting to mog that morph. As your life depends on it and you will ascend. Morphs made for me few years ago also made me depressed but forced me to ascend and mog the morphs done. Which i now do

• +1
girl i look worse than you. although i am 5'11 twink but height is your only failo
Look at my nose, Look at my Mouth, Look at my Zygos, Look at my Eyes, Look at my Deviated Maxilia, Look at my Chin.

Bro I have so many falios its unreal.

• My nose is bent to the right.
  • My Mouth is too small for my face and my lips are fucked ratio wise because of my malocclusion.
  • My Zygos are invisable due to my underdeveloped maxilla caused by childhood braces which restricted growth.
  • Look at my eyes I have negative hooding and visable UEE, I could also benefit from eye lid retraction (You cant see as Im frauding it in the pic)
  • Look at my Maxilia its deviated, you can tell from my eye postions and my ears arent symetrical.
  • Look at my Chin its tiny and looks recessed.
I could also benefit from fillers basically everywhere because my angularity is non existent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
look ok, bro
you fucked in your brain

• +1
Reactions: highT
Look at my nose, Look at my Mouth, Look at my Zygos, Look at my Eyes, Look at my Deviated Maxilia, Look at my Chin.

Bro I have so many falios its unreal.

• My nose is bent to the right.
  • My Mouth is too small for my face and my lips are fucked ratio wise because of my malocclusion.
  • My Zygos are invisable due to my underdeveloped maxilla caused by childhood braces which restricted growth.
  • Look at my eyes I have negative hooding and visable UEE, I could also benefit from eye lid retraction (You cant see as Im frauding it in the pic)
  • Look at my Maxilia its deviated, you can tell from my eye postions and my ears arent symetrical.
  • Look at my Chin its tiny and looks recessed.
I could also benefit from fillers basically everywhere because my angularity is non existent.
well you can try fixing these "failos" but you will probably never be happy with how you look. i know that for myself, if i just fix my skeletal recession i will at least be happy and comfortable with myself even if i have other features that are unideal. eventually you will just botch yourself

u look like a weak headass mf

Chad smv if you were 6’2 and on a college sports team

what are you talking about you retard? you look good. it's only height that fails you, your face mogs most people here

Facially ok but height...

Facially ok but height...
DREAM ON | 80s and 90s gif series - leonardo dicaprio - Wattpad

You think I could atleast get a GF in asia or smth.

Do you think I would look better at a lower bf? I messured yesterday and I im 14.5% if I messure without including legs and 16% if I include them :cry:.

You think I should drop to maybe 10% or smth would that make a difference?

Imma grow out my hair and maybe fraud contacts and also workout a little softmax wise I think.

well you can try fixing these "failos" but you will probably never be happy with how you look.
Yeah your probably right, but I can atleast fix a few small isues I think thare are things I can improve and ways I can improve my apperance surgerywise I think.

i know that for myself, if i just fix my skeletal recession i will at least be happy and comfortable with myself even if i have other features that are unideal. eventually you will just botch yourself
I'll just take it as I go and see what I look like after each surgery and adjust my plan to help reduce botching but theres always a risk in everything.

DREAM ON | 80s and 90s gif series - leonardo dicaprio - Wattpad

You think I could atleast get a GF in asia or smth.

Do you think I would look better at a lower bf? I messured yesterday and I im 14.5% if I messure without including legs and 16% if I include them :cry:.

You think I should drop to maybe 10% or smth would that make a difference?

Imma grow out my hair and maybe fraud contacts and also workout a little softmax wise I think.
Idk. Im concerned also. Im like 20% now but i have pretty good bones so i look much leaner

• +1
Im concerned also.
Yeah Im basically boneless, or atleast angularity wise.
I probably wont even notice it facially if I lost 4% or smth.

Im hoping after I get zygo implants I will have alot more angularity as i think thats my main area where I could easily improve my face quite alot tbh.

Im like 20% now but i have pretty good bones so i look much leaner
You should cut, you would ascend alot of your currently 20%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You are HTN. Grow your hair out and get a trendy curtain hairstyle or something like that and you will mog