I can barely do 10 pushups

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Respectable gentleman.
What a disgrace
I'm not even fat, I'm only just in the healthy bmi range near underweight, I'm just weak

Idk how people can go to the gym everyday, I hate working out. I used to calisthenics 6 years ago, but I hated even that. I imagine gym is worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, wsada, cromagnon and 5 others
Same bhai.. ecto :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TechnoBoss and optimisticzoomer
thats good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, St.TikTokcel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Inject roids

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I can do 60 fast
45 slow and proper

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel, JustCallMeKash and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
i cant do a single one, im 186cm and 76kg

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
While me on the other hand, 6'5 75 kg and can do 10 push ups but hey atleast im 6'5
I cant understand how, im skinny asf I mean I have visible abs and hollow cheeks because of my weight and height combined but can do 20-25 in a row always believed 70+ kg people are much stronger than me plus can do infinite push ups

While me on the other hand, 6'5 75 kg and can do 10 push ups but hey atleast im 6'5

???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and JustCallMeKash
if u have 19 bmi it’s donezo

Way ahead of me i can't even do one i have weak wrists, shoulders, arms etc.

• JFL
What a disgrace
I'm not even fat, I'm only just in the healthy bmi range near underweight, I'm just weak

Idk how people can go to the gym everyday, I hate working out. I used to calisthenics 6 years ago, but I hated even that. I imagine gym is worse
That's like bottom 1% strength even if you suffer from klinefelter's.

• WTF
Better than some in this thread
No, bucko. I have klinefelter's, wide hips, narrow shoulders, no rib cage, gyno and I can do 50 in one go. This is really brutal.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, BrahminBoss and optimisticzoomer
No, bucko. I have klinefelter's, wide hips, narrow shoulders, no rib cage, gyno and I can do 50 in one go. This is really brutal.
You are a larper.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, Yliaster and St.TikTokcel
i can do probably 30 in a row and i still look like shit

What a disgrace

Be grateful that you are at least lean which is half the battle.My guess is you probably aren't consuming
enough Calories/Protein to fuel your workouts and also why you're not gaining weight.

Maybe try doing a Bulk for about a Month and see how it goes

• +1
Be grateful that you are at least lean which is half the battle.My guess is you probably aren't consuming
enough Calories/Protein to fuel your workouts and also why you're not gaining weight.

Maybe try doing a Bulk for about a Month and see how it goes
I'm tall and have always been borderline underweight. I didn't eat little, I just seemed to burn it off. I tried eating 3000 calories a day a couple of years ago for a few months (not working out), and I only went up like 2 kg

I don't like eating much

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Yliaster
Not as over as you think. I’ve seen your frame - you’re a lanklet

The long arms significantly increases your ROM than someone with shorter arms. My guess is that you suck at the bench press too?

You just need to find the right width to make it easier

• +1
I'm tall and have always been borderline underweight. I didn't eat little, I just seemed to burn it off. I tried eating 3000 calories a day a couple of years ago for a few months (not working out), and I only went up like 2 kg

I don't like eating much

I would say give it another go except this time try upping your calories by 500.Things like Bananas,Oats
Penaut Butter and Nuts will give you a sufficient added amount to the Calories you are already consuming
throughout the day.

Another thing is that you dont need to become a Mass Monster like all of these Influencers spamming
Social Media.Just a decent Athletic Physique with lean Mass should be your immediate Goal.

Hope it all goes well.

• +1
Same it's over for me

Over . How the fuck is that even possible? You sure you don’t have a vagina? Check for me real fast

• WTF