I can basically live in every first world country in the world if I want

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I have 4 passports

1st American since I was born in the land of the free TEXAS America this is where I did preschool till 4th grade

IMG 1372

2nd and 3rd I also am polish and German have both cidizenships

They are similar since they are in the EU so allows u to go to all EU countries

And as a bonus kind of a shithole I also have Brazilian passport but due to South Americas project I could live in Argentina which is first world

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, murdah, wsada and 1 other person
nobody gaf nigga

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Brazilian border hopper larping as an american, kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and greycel
Faggot this is rare asf what other nigga u find with 4 passports
nigga getting tight over a passport
what do u want a medal
idc abt a nigga with 4 passports women dont gaf abt it and neither do we

I have 4 passports

1st American since I was born in the land of the free TEXAS America this is where I did preschool till 4th grade

View attachment 2979892

And as a bonus kind of a shithole I also have Brazilian passport but due to South Americas project I could live in Argentina which is first world
You doxxed yourself bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smallman and murdah
low t voice kys
Proof I’m American tho

I lived in America from birth until 4th grade that’s why I posted that preschool pic this kid is me

The yellow mutt on top of the black guy
IMG 1372

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
ashton moged u hard lil bro
I’m more American than u because I’m from Texas type shit

Got that outlaw cowboy life type shit nigha you’ll never know what it’s like

Probably a California dweller

american passport is all u need but good shit

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
american passport is all u need but good shit
I mean it’s better to also be in the EU since then I don’t need a visa

I’m currently living in Germany haven’t been to America for years

• +1
Also @Bomber517 to answer ur question if Germany does this crazy conspiracy theory shit and kicks me out of Europe I’ll be deported back to cuckmerica :feelskek:

I ain’t learning another eu language tbh

• JFL
Also @Bomber517 to answer ur question if Germany does this crazy conspiracy theory shit and kicks me out of Europe I’ll be deported back to cuckmerica :feelskek:

I ain’t learning another eu language tbh
Stop tagging me, retard. Why don't you go to a bunch of neo-nazi skinheads and ask them if they consider you as European

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
Stop tagging me, retard. Why don't you go to a bunch of neo-nazi skinheads and ask them if they consider you as European
I’m just answering ur question type shit faggot why does it matter what they think

nigga I’m 25% Native American so they would say no obviously

At least I got that brown hair mog

IMG 1372

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
I’m just answering ur question type shit faggot why does it matter what they think

nigga I’m 25% Native American so they would say no obviously

At least I got that brown hair mog

View attachment 2979926
If you lived in Nazi Germany, they'd either deport you to America or send you to concentration camp alongside with kikes. So yeah, you'll be deported to America. Usually nazis won't care if you're in America, all they care if you set foot on their land.

If you lived in Nazi Germany, they'd either deport you to America or send you to concentration camp alongside with kikes. So yeah, you'll be deported to America. Usually nazis won't care if you're in America, all they care if you set foot on their land.
Since I’m not a Jew I’d be in a war prisoner camp

Shows ur knawledge of history where are u from anyway?

Since I’m not a Jew I’d be in a war prisoner camp
No, not really. It depends. If you're an enemy soldier from another country that is in war against Nazi Germany, you might end up in a war prisoner camp. If you as a citizen who's been living long in Germany, but nazis take power right now, they'll send you to concentration camp alongside with jews, gays, communists, gypsies.
Shows ur knawledge of history where are u from anyway?
Kazakhstan

• Woah
No, not really. It depends. If you're an enemy soldier from another country that is in war against Nazi Germany, you might end up in a war prisoner camp. If you as a citizen who's been living long in Germany, but nazis take power right now, they'll send you to concentration camp alongside with jews, gays, communists, gypsies.

Kazakhstan
I better go back to America tbh mogs Germany anyway the only reason I left is because I was a kid and my dad got a job in his homeland :feelswhy:

Now I’ve never gone back this can’t stay like this

• JFL
I have 4 passports

View attachment 2979892

That's so great.

I better go back to America tbh mogs Germany anyway the only reason I left is because I was a kid and my dad got a job in his homeland :feelswhy:

Now I’ve never gone back this can’t stay like this
Either America or Brazil. Both countries are ethnic-majority and multiracial. Besides, you can run JBW game there and fuck hot latinas as a white boy lmao.

mogs me I only have 2 citizenships

Either America or Brazil. Both countries are ethnic-majority and multiracial. Besides, you can run JBW game there and fuck hot latinas as a white boy lmao.
Jbw would only work in Brazil America has too many white ppl for that

At least here in Germany it’s easier for me to get a white hirl than a Turkish girl of my dreams

Also jbw is only for blonde and blue eyes

• Hmm...
Jbw would only work in Brazil America has too many white ppl for that

At least here in Germany it’s easier for me to get a white hirl than a Turkish girl of my dreams

Also jbw is only for blonde and blue eyes
Yeah, jbw would only work hard in Brazil, but America still has tons of gook girls and latinas that would fuck you. No, i don't actually mean that you should leave Germany. You'll be dead when nazis take over, the future of Europe is dark to me, but still unpredictable. Besides, the white man in Brazil could be seen as a shitskin by European SFcels, you could larp as white there. Brazilians worship whites so much that their women import white sperm.

• +1
Yeah, jbw would only work hard in Brazil, but America still has tons of gook girls and latinas that would fuck you. No, i don't actually mean that you should leave Germany. You'll be dead when nazis take over, the future of Europe is dark to me, but still unpredictable. Besides, the white man in Brazil could be seen as a shitskin by European SFcels, you could larp as white there. Brazilians worship whites so much that their women import white sperm.

Depends on where u are tbh America has more white ppl than Germany the population is just huge

Most ethnics are in California and Florida all those places

Brazil is a real mixed country but even there the south is majority white

And blonde hair blue eyes is jbw in Brazil just having white skin is avarage there

• +1
And blonde hair blue eyes is jbw in Brazil just having white skin is avarage there
Even if it's true, you can bleach/lighten your hair and wear blue eye contacts. Most Brazilians probably won't notice that. Besides, being blonde in Brazil is way different than being blonde in Sweden. You are only considered blonde in Sweden if your hair is very light/fair.

• +1
Even if it's true, you can bleach/lighten your hair and wear blue eye contacts. Most Brazilians probably won't notice that. Besides, being blonde in Brazil is way different than being blonde in Sweden. You are only considered blonde in Sweden if your hair is very light/fair.
For example this guy would be seen as blonde in Sweden

360px Young blond man

Meanwhile this dude would be brown-haired or something, i don't know. He'll be seen as blonde in Brazil.

9adf7d164d25fb2e8d224c253c6cff5e

• JFL
The second guy isn’t brown hair anywhere but I get what u mean some dark blonde brownish hair ppl are blonde in Brazil
I mean, i know he's blonde but not that fair-haired that much like the first guy. Just dirty blonde i guess.

I have 4 passports

View attachment 2979892

Come live in my basement

It's too late

You can be spiteful and vicious

Rude and cruel

When provoked
I still don’t know the difference between u and @try2beme

Always seen u two as the same nigga until rescently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Gaygymmaxx
I still don’t know the difference between u and @try2beme

Always seen u two as the same nigga until rescently