I can date HTB this weekend.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
But I am too mentally ill to do it. Leading to too much anxiety.

(Subhuman anxiety disorder)

No ascension for your brain.

Wolfenstein The flag on the moon 045899

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, sudanguy, RichardSpencel and 12 others
Stop doing drugs incel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
brag thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and 3 others
Ok chad

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, Awan and 3 others
Most incel .org user

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Luffymaxxing, latincell95 and 1 other person
No surgery for your brain

But you will most likely not die alone bc some becky will still save your life

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
Most incel .org user
I still talk with that ravergirl from 3 months ago, she still starts convos with me.

But i told her i have scabiës (infectious parasitic skin disease) so we cant meetup for a while.

But i am already cured now but cant feel to meetup with her again since kinda felt rejected first date cuz no sex. Even though she said she was interested in meeting up again.

But idk. Its too fucked, shes too gl and NT the amount of frauding i have to do is too intense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Alt Number 3, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
She tells me she uses way too much alcohol and drugs, perfect match for me ngl.

I wont get a chance like this again

Stfu no u dont
Come off of them.

Fix ur addiction
drugs=NT

u dont get it cuz ur aspie basement dweller who never goes to parties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 48689, the BULL and 3 others
Please take pics of her feetsoles, white socks and sniff her asshole for me. Seriously

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Primalsplit
drugs=NT

u dont get it cuz ur aspie basement dweller who never goes to parties
Stop this retardation. I go out a lot.
Except I’m not addicted to anything.

There is a difference between doing them recreationally and being addicted

You’re addicted

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Why a htn like you struggling? Nonnt?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Just grab her by the pussy

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Stop this retardation. I go out a lot.
Except I’m not addicted to anything.

There is a difference between doing them recreationally and being addicted

You’re addicted
im not addicted

• JFL
Why a htn like you struggling? Nonnt?
parental child abuse + bullying
social rejection and isolation for a big part of my life
3PSL subhuman look untill I was 18 yo.

I have holes in my self-esteem and this leads to severe anxiety

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, latincell95, Corleone and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 22918 and MoggerGaston
Just grab her by the pussy
I could tbh. She wants to go out with me but I feel too much pressure to think of some mogger date and having to act like some mogger on the date to conquer her.

Dawg u talk about popping acid every single day

U sure?

Take a break from all drugs for a bit. Sober up. Seriously.
u just quoting some retarded fagots like @Primalsplit who keep barking in my topics and saying how I do drugs every day

• JFL
just take meth

u just quoting some retarded fagots like @Primalsplit who keep barking in my topics and saying how I do drugs every day
Dawg I’m just basing it off of ur thread, every time I open ur threads it’s always about drugs in some form.

Only time you don’t talk about drugs is when u talk about ur work

• +1
I could fix ALL my life issues within 1-2 months. Literally from truecel abomination who rots in his room all day with 0 chance of ever having a good life.

To girlfriend+social circle+good career+everything I would ever want.

I know exactly which steps to take and how to achieve it, it's just that I don't believe in it? I don't believe I deserve it.

Some weird shit like that where I just self sabotage EVERYTHING.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, RichardSpencel and Corleone
I could fix ALL my life issues within 1-2 months. Literally from truecel abomination who rots in his room all day with 0 chance of ever having a good life.

To girlfriend+social circle+good career+everything I would ever want.

I know exactly which steps to take and how to achieve it, it's just that I don't believe in it? I don't believe I deserve it.

Some weird shit like that where I just self sabotage EVERYTHING.
You don’t practice self love.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Dawg I’m just basing it off of ur thread, every time I open ur threads it’s always about drugs in some form.

Only time you don’t talk about drugs is when u talk about ur work
talking about aint the same as doing drugs now is it.

my personality is mostly about drugs/raving since those are one of very FEW activities I actually enjoy.

The other things I do in my life (going to the gym, cooking, socializing with house-mates, working, going to work-events) usually suck big fucking dick and I don't enjoy it.

Just like any normal person, I don't like always talking about shit I don't like doing.

Show the HTB u frauder

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
talking about aint the same as doing drugs now is it.

my personality is mostly about drugs/raving since those are one of very FEW activities I actually enjoy.

The other things I do in my life (going to the gym, cooking, socializing with house-mates, working, going to work-events) usually suck big fucking dick and I don't enjoy it.

Just like any normal person, I don't like always talking about shit I don't like doing.
Time to get new hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
htb incarnate tbh

Time to get new hobbies
yes, easier said than done when you are depressed as fuck.

Even just going on a holiday takes insane mental effort to me. Last holiday in greece (went solo as always, since I have no friends) took INSANE daily effort to combat my depression and try to make the most of it on my own

ABLVV87NQqPE8qMIkN7cOxN9x2UZyR3UwMn8I9jxIfIYuPDh_cipyzK38533jvQGEAeNteHmymrUioDe5FX5G6JIGVIcbGxUMzRQoUSLuk9pdo4oDuESWaOraNElD5WwllPWAWPmqUquiPBvl1q2S28BgiqoeRMz241Fs9_KHqCnO7alILgNGuz6eh9aTeGrOLjgZcVs0DgXPjG45BUpuRpf2DJQgaS6ctkZpRE0-M3EKL8-m5cMLM2LRlsFBpLjDVYyh-163CVjxQ5_vZvjTczzItmS77T6e7jZ4fPPt4ftMczXrlowLs7rJDOtgfj85ir5aR-xQWyRq3juGuwC1pNcwR4wkvd7hrRizP76Bztx2s7TOdI99Q2exLra1GCVJt-rkmQE3r_wnc53PWlEJLp6RRNBEXsVsv1o5fQt0vMvuL85WJ1H2OqKM2mm2jdRly28PNqlFQ9gy5ndzuR8hHmQssKbDPYXZm4Ek3QrSggSelxZSqpg6gSrLEiI98W0o5b6csUtzqUtg2I13hnD66Nl2fmKKbGhceWw9dnY1lLWofpD7us97FfEl4k2pjF1AodkNmLgaEl-OmTu7noeZfyX8YtFUZcmuKBSxIMhPRmAQp-iA3SVQLVL8aUic4Tw5H0QGG6c1ZW2tItoCf7Sd_8bQPccTldWg8PpZP-AnbBae9z-_8TSPpTnYS7MOsPXdl0KPHO4h89P4yzrrjM6iNeupe8aouNbcu35xHDGtZYlx5m86IcGzK80Wht-qD3IA-N3XLVpG1NY4sADEUixdK-2Fu650RAoplwKb9rIkSzVRFEXbj3ftHcZigVz66cvPeofGa2sp9gpEDG33bkPkPWYOP7AnULo1KxVRcrmOFqweE-FL2yHxZxNgbfMFE9sbFtgQ9h2Jg=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

Probably only real thing I enjoyed there was diving. Did it 2 full days.

But I did a lot of things there, most of it was just 'mehh' and took constant effort from my part to not just sit and rot at the beach instead all day drinking cocktails.

But it was a cope in a way: When I was submerged under the water, I felt like my life on the surface didn't matter anymore. That I could distance myself from my depression and just enjoy chilling here under the sea.

I am thinking of planning another diving trip later this year to Egypt.

yes, easier said than done when you are depressed as fuck.
Never said it was easy, it’s hard, but it needs to be done.
Even just going on a holiday takes insane mental effort to me. Last holiday in greece (went solo as always, since I have no friends) took INSANE daily effort to combat my depression and try to make the most of it on my own

ABLVV87NQqPE8qMIkN7cOxN9x2UZyR3UwMn8I9jxIfIYuPDh_cipyzK38533jvQGEAeNteHmymrUioDe5FX5G6JIGVIcbGxUMzRQoUSLuk9pdo4oDuESWaOraNElD5WwllPWAWPmqUquiPBvl1q2S28BgiqoeRMz241Fs9_KHqCnO7alILgNGuz6eh9aTeGrOLjgZcVs0DgXPjG45BUpuRpf2DJQgaS6ctkZpRE0-M3EKL8-m5cMLM2LRlsFBpLjDVYyh-163CVjxQ5_vZvjTczzItmS77T6e7jZ4fPPt4ftMczXrlowLs7rJDOtgfj85ir5aR-xQWyRq3juGuwC1pNcwR4wkvd7hrRizP76Bztx2s7TOdI99Q2exLra1GCVJt-rkmQE3r_wnc53PWlEJLp6RRNBEXsVsv1o5fQt0vMvuL85WJ1H2OqKM2mm2jdRly28PNqlFQ9gy5ndzuR8hHmQssKbDPYXZm4Ek3QrSggSelxZSqpg6gSrLEiI98W0o5b6csUtzqUtg2I13hnD66Nl2fmKKbGhceWw9dnY1lLWofpD7us97FfEl4k2pjF1AodkNmLgaEl-OmTu7noeZfyX8YtFUZcmuKBSxIMhPRmAQp-iA3SVQLVL8aUic4Tw5H0QGG6c1ZW2tItoCf7Sd_8bQPccTldWg8PpZP-AnbBae9z-_8TSPpTnYS7MOsPXdl0KPHO4h89P4yzrrjM6iNeupe8aouNbcu35xHDGtZYlx5m86IcGzK80Wht-qD3IA-N3XLVpG1NY4sADEUixdK-2Fu650RAoplwKb9rIkSzVRFEXbj3ftHcZigVz66cvPeofGa2sp9gpEDG33bkPkPWYOP7AnULo1KxVRcrmOFqweE-FL2yHxZxNgbfMFE9sbFtgQ9h2Jg=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

Probably only real thing I enjoyed there was diving. Did it 2 full days.
This is Amazing
But it was a cope in a way: When I was submerged under the water, I felt like my life on the surface didn't matter anymore. That I could distance myself from my depression and just enjoy chilling here under the sea.

I am thinking of planning another diving trip later this year to Egypt.
Ye do it, also start hiking, it’s a lot of fun

• +1
Show the HTB u frauder
3717622_asdfasdf.jpg

blonde tall HTB

dated her in october, last girl I dated ngl. We made-out but didn't have sex which felt like rejection. (Chad would've fucked her on first date)

She wanted to go on another date, but I felt too much pressure to 'perform' even better on that date than on the first date (where I was already NT-frauded to the max, honestly I do a very reasonable job at seeming like a normal-functioning person).

Because if I was good enough, she wouldn't have rejected me? and I didn't know how to do even better than that. So I've post-poned it forever.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale, latincell95, Corleone and 1 other person
I wish every chad was like u

Would mean more pussy for the rest of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, RichardSpencel, latincell95 and 2 others
You don’t practice self love.
I practice intense self hate.

It's actually insane how many constant compulsive thoughts I battle every day.

Idk if other people have it here, but I literally wake up with the thought:

'I am an ugly abomination and I will never have a good life. Nothing you ever do will be good enough. Give up, it's fucking over. This life sucks. It's over. Everyone hates you, the people who don't hate you just don't know you well enough yet. '

and that 100x over the span of a day.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, latincell95 and Aladin
3717622_asdfasdf.jpg

blonde tall HTB

dated her in october, last girl I dated ngl. We made-out but didn't have sex which felt like rejection. (Chad would've fucked her on first date)

She wanted to go on another date, but I felt too much pressure to 'perform' even better on that date than on the first date (where I was already NT-frauded to the max, honestly I do a very reasonable job at seeming like a normal-functioning person).

Because if I was good enough, she wouldn't have rejected me? and I didn't know how to do even better than that. So I've post-poned it forever.
Nah don't take it so personally. Foids are often hesitant to sleep with even actual chads on the first meet. Just try it again and don't back out it

• +1
Never said it was easy, it’s hard, but it needs to be done.

This is Amazing

Ye do it, also start hiking, it’s a lot of fun
I feel like my problem with life isn't that I don't find hobbies/activities enjoyable.

It's that I constantly am thinking about my shitty life and how much I hate it in the background.
I could have a lot of fun at a party or activity, but in the back of my mind I will be like: 'yeah but I still am a friendless incel with subhuman life quality.'
and that just ruins it ngl.

Even at that holiday, I had a lot of positive social contact with people, but I don't double down and make the most of it because I feel like they would reject my life if they knew me better.

I feel like I am living with the shame of the life I have lived in the past until now, even though that was mostly not my fault.

Like how I can date a cute girl now, who seems to like me, but I think back of the fact that I was KHHV at 23yo, so I must be unlovable. And there must be something wrong with me.

It's so fucked, I am literally living in fucking hell. It's pure emotional/mental torture on a daily basis it's weird I haven't killed myself yet I just cope well with drugs/alcohol honestly. My mind is incredibly strong.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I wish every chad was like u

Would mean more pussy for the rest of us
All of my friends are incels.
I feel unconfident around guys that do well with women.

We would be good friends IRL. Too bad you hate me just cuz I am not the ugly KHHV I was at 23yo anymore.

Fucking incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Pikabro and Deleted member 22918
All of my friends are incels.
I feel unconfident around guys that do well with women.

We would be good friends IRL. Too bad you hate me just cuz I am not the ugly KHHV I was at 23yo anymore.

Fucking incels.
Nah i am just shitposting tbh, u seem chill

• +1
Nah don't take it so personally. Foids are often hesitant to sleep with even actual chads on the first meet. Just try it again and don't back out it
Problem is I have had this many times before.

I will literally find a girl that really seems to like me, and I like her too,

Like this girl in april last year, (last time I had sex).
The date and everything was amazing.

But I just felt SO MUCH PRESSURE on me. She wanted to meet-up again, I kept on chatting with her and frauding my life as well as I could.

But it would just get too much for me, too much anxiety on how well I have to perform, how I will have to keep frauding someone I am not. How I am not good enough, how I am pretending to be someone I am not.

I know from the past 2 girls I dated long term, that even when dating the same girl for MONTHS, I will still have these insane insecurities and still constant feeling that I have to 'perform as good as I can or I will be rejected'.

It's insane anxiety that stems from my past which I can't get rid off.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Swarthy Knight
Problem is I have had this many times before.

I will literally find a girl that really seems to like me, and I like her too,

Like this girl in april last year, (last time I had sex).
The date and everything was amazing.

But I just felt SO MUCH PRESSURE on me. She wanted to meet-up again, I kept on chatting with her and frauding my life as well as I could.

But it would just get too much for me, too much anxiety on how well I have to perform, how I will have to keep frauding someone I am not. How I am not good enough, how I am pretending to be someone I am not.

I know from the past 2 girls I dated long term, that even when dating the same girl for MONTHS, I will still have these insane insecurities and still constant feeling that I have to 'perform as good as I can or I will be rejected'.

It's insane anxiety that stems from my past which I can't get rid off.

I could sorta relate. I felt this same way about meeting this bish I met on TikTok last month. But tbh you just can't over think it too much, otherwise it'll get to your head and make you start acting weird/less NT around those foids.

I usually don't recommend drugs but if your anxiety is really holding you back then maybe consider trying benzos or something like that. Just for the days where you meet these foids

• +1
But i told her i have scabiës (infectious parasitic skin disease) so we cant meetup for a while
Over for your IQ if you actually told a woman who‘s interested in you that you have a disgusting skin disease.
But idk. Its too fucked, shes too gl and NT the amount of frauding i have to do is too intense
Frauding 24/7 to keep up with the normies they are used to is so mentally exhausting. i get you.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
this guy is above 6ft with good bidelt and htn face but still copes with subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Pikabro and Deleted member 22918
I feel like my problem with life isn't that I don't find hobbies/activities enjoyable.

It's that I constantly am thinking about my shitty life and how much I hate it in the background.
I could have a lot of fun at a party or activity, but in the back of my mind I will be like: 'yeah but I still am a friendless incel with subhuman life quality.'
and that just ruins it ngl.

Even at that holiday, I had a lot of positive social contact with people, but I don't double down and make the most of it because I feel like they would reject my life if they knew me better.

I feel like I am living with the shame of the life I have lived in the past until now, even though that was mostly not my fault.

Like how I can date a cute girl now, who seems to like me, but I think back of the fact that I was KHHV at 23yo, so I must be unlovable. And there must be something wrong with me.

It's so fucked, I am literally living in fucking hell. It's pure emotional/mental torture on a daily basis it's weird I haven't killed myself yet I just cope well with drugs/alcohol honestly. My mind is incredibly strong.
The problem is long term they’ll get icked by the real you and leave. And even if you yourself what’s the point if nobody loves (the real) you?

I’m too non NT to even be capable of frauding so I have it even worse

• +1
Over for your IQ if you actually told a woman who‘s interested in you that you have a disgusting skin disease.
:lul::lul::lul:
I even told her I may have infected her too on our date and that I am sorry if I did. JFL.

But now hear this, she didn't seem to care. She kept on talking to me and even hits me up out of nowhere sometimes to check how I am doing. (months later)
cagefuel tbh.

But to my defense, I was vibing REALLY well with her. Like if I would post our conversations here translated to english, I don't think anyone would conclude anything other than 'mega-NT conversation'.

Constant sending of selfies, extremely funny and casual chat, flirty and sexual from time to time, then deeper conversations about serious issues, then back to casual low-level stuff.
Which just makes me think we just vibe really well on a personality-level, since I RARELY have this with a girl. Just more reason why this is such a missed opportunity for me.

And why I struggle really hard with the fact how I screw up these golden opportunities that I am handed.

Frauding 24/7 to keep up with the normies they are used to is so mentally exhausting. i get you.
Yes.

I have already admitted to her that I go raving solo most of the time, and also told her many times that I do drugs on my own in my room from time to time. But she never really rejected me for it I guess. She just thought it was 'weird' but didn't think too much of it, no harsh judgement.

I probably judge myself harsher for this behavior than she does. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and latincell95
this guy is above 6ft with good bidelt and htn face but still copes with subhumanity
wtf is ur signature

And yeah I cope with subhumanity because I was subhuman in my childhood. I deal with the effects of the social rejection I have had to face as an ugly incel in my youth, now in my adulthood.

One day you will be in my shoes when you ascend.

I practice intense self hate.

It's actually insane how many constant compulsive thoughts I battle every day.

Idk if other people have it here, but I literally wake up with the thought:

'I am an ugly abomination and I will never have a good life. Nothing you ever do will be good enough. Give up, it's fucking over. This life sucks. It's over. Everyone hates you, the people who don't hate you just don't know you well enough yet. '

and that 100x over the span of a day.
That’s wild bro

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
The problem is long term they’ll get icked by the real you and leave. And even if you yourself what’s the point if nobody loves (the real) you?
Yes, this is a big problem.

But then, it's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
As long as you keep rejecting yourself for thinking that nobody loves 'the real you' and you don't really show it because you are frauding, then how will you ever expect to be proven otherwise?

Any social/romantic experience will fall into that same trap.
I’m too non NT to even be capable of frauding so I have it even worse
It takes A LOT of energy, I don't blame you. And I don't even enjoy any of the social interactions I do get when I am NT-frauded.

I am just zoned out and disassociated from my real emotions.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
you guys dont have this?
I mean, not that extreme no. I have depression here and there but I still cope with the fact that I had a girlfriend in high school and got to experience a little bit of teen love. Plus the fact that I got Chad treatment as a boy all throughout elementary up until I was 13

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston