I can help you get laid

Why do u choose the losing team

Demons exist = god exists

God exists means ur going to fuckin hell
You're assuming that Abrahamic religions have a complete understanding of reality. Using magick won't doom you to a hellish afterlife. You can be in hell while you're still alive.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
OP is a @Lucifer X alt.

whoa I didn’t know you watch this guy too
Silence you’re not actually aware of usury, central banking and how evil Keynesian economics are

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Rituals are human inventions. I think most of the sigils where designed by humans, but I know that some sigils are given to the practitioner y the spirit psychicly.

sigils are no different than ideograms used by professional remote viewers, they help establish a psychic connection between you and the target

I am considering turning to demons for help.

Don't have time to read it now but bookmarked and will read it later.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and The False Prophet
Exqqixi2enyc1

Begone demon summoner.

Nah they don't work, I listened to a lot of black magic music in the past and it didn't happen a damn

Nah they don't work, I listened to a lot of black magic music in the past and it didn't happen a damn
Magick is real and you can use it to get pussy

Will demons make me chad?
I was here a few months ago. I helped out a couple of members with some magick advice. I don't remember their screen names. One of the ways a turkish user with a name like @aguintod and the other user was @Prince of darkness. I think they're both inactive right now, but they can confirm some of the magick stuff I talk about

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis
I was here a few months ago. I helped out a couple of members with some magick advice. I don't remember their screen names. One of the ways a turkish user with a name like @aguintod and the other user was @Prince of darkness. I think they're both inactive right now, but they can confirm some of the magick stuff I talk about
Nigga you posting demon videos and ur name is the false prophet

Even if this magic works doesn't it forsaken your soul or sum?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
didn’t you get banned bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and The False Prophet
Are you chad cause of magic? Also will magic give me a 8x6 i’m so serious about this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Autismcel
It's real and I can prove it.
then how about you prove it, look man you're making an extroardinary claim. It's only natural that you back it up with extraordinary evidence, otherwise it's dismissed, you should prove objectively that your thing works