I can never feel love for anybody that i go to school with here (GTFIH shit is brutal)

yoshisand

yoshisand

Silver
i had this tyrone friend cutting to the chase this guy is the black version of brad pitt flared gonions cheekbones nigga i compared his shit side by side fucking identical now could you imagine a nigga who has a bbc halo brad pitt face with dreads halo walking around at your school. JUST MOGGING EVERYONE IN HIS WAKE. Whenever he comes near me my oneitis at the time (snowbunny) looked at him in the movie esque way possible i genuinely want to cry. How is this man that OP?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Goth
transition.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
u know its cooked when u see ur oneitis craving BBC

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and psychomandible
u know its cooked when u see ur oneitis craving BBC
Nigga im lightskin my shits 7 inches i have the halo too but yk snow bunnies are more attracted to the darker shades

• Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach
heres him when he had the super smash bro afro but girl on the left has a bf now shes never looked at him that way ☠️

Attachments

• IMG_3186.jpeg
    IMG_3186.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3185.jpeg
    IMG_3185.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
heres him when he had the super smash bro afro but girl on the left has a bf now shes never looked at him that way ☠️
imagined a more 6’5 dreadmaxxed jockmaxxed type dude

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
imagined a more 6’5 dreadmaxxed jockmaxxed type dude
No this was in freshman year he has dreads now. jock maxxed idk bros nerdy but you know ‘ muh i like nerdy guys’

• +1
No this was in freshman year he has dreads now. jock maxxed idk bros nerdy but you know ‘ muh i like nerdy guys’
true. hope hes moved up by now to non fat girls