I CAN NO LONGER COPE, I SHOULDVE LISTENED TO THEM

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
In middle school I was constantly told to play the sax by my music teacher but I just didn’t want to, could’ve been known for it in hs plus they always got to go to Disneyland n shit fuarrrkkk

I’m high school I was constantly told to play football but I just didn’t like it anymore. I was pretty good lineman that’s why people always told me and every year they would ask me if I would and I’d always give some bs answer cause I didn’t want to do that I wanted to play basketball. But I was shit as basketball and everyone knew, including me, but i was just so obsessed with it. Also I didn’t want to become fat playing football, but became fat anyway lmao what a fucking failure

I can’t cope anymore I just have to live with it, I should’ve stuck to what I was good at could’ve probably got some jb’s with the athlete bbc hall and now that’s all gone
I tried to cope with “I didn’t like it anyways” but bro with the blackpill being absorbed I absolutely can’t cope now it’s over

I didn’t even make it in basketball I quit after freshman year and just rotted for the rest of hs

One of my friends told me I “peaked in middle school” that was a brutal reality check I never forgot that. Like a year later I brought it up to him and he said “bro don’t let stuff like that get to your head” he’s like a 6’5 Tyrone clg basketball player now, slayed the hottest white girl in our grade (would prob be rated a htb here)

So many more things I regret not doing but these two can’t forget I already complained about the sax thing some ppl here told me to still do it anyways but the football I just can’t cope lmao

To all the high schoolers in here FOCUS ON NTMAXXING AND BEING SOCIAL FUCK THE LOOKSMAXXING YOURE IN HIGH SCHOOL

roping season is among us boyos

doing sports in high school is pretty important thing imo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_mogger, Deleted member 27066, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Don't kys over a hole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and Gaygymmaxx
Most important activity for normal healthy teen development. Just rope already if you didn't play on a team in HS

OP I think this is just you being retarded ngl, you can do both. Imagine being given a golden opportunity to become jockmaxxed NT sax mogger and you choose to rot on this incel site instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Most important activity for normal healthy teen development. Just rope already if you didn't play on a team in HS

OP I think this is just you being retarded ngl, you can do both. Imagine being given a golden opportunity to become jockmaxxed NT sax mogger and you choose to rot on this incel site instead
any sport works too as long as you actually try. only people who dont try and improve athletically in sports are fucking incels tbh

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
too late for SOS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
im currycel and didnt like sports anyway. only sports i played was for fun with friends like football and basketball

true i was decent in football and basketball but i never was really interested in it and just played for fun. i could have tried better but lazy
any sport works too as long as you actually try. only people who dont try and improve athletically in sports are fucking incels tbh