I can only fall for girls with poor English skills

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I have no idea why that is. Maybe it’s just the fact that they tend to come from traditional backgrounds and are a bit more clingy than the average American girl. My ideal gf is a fob Asian girl with a strong accent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
me neither

way harder to say something autistic that turns them off i guess

Part of the juggernaut law. They come across as dumber so you get the feeling that your chances with her are increased.
I have the same tbh.
When a foid is talking really eloquently and comes across as very intelligent I'm not into her sexually.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 206
I can be into native English speakers sexually, but definitely not romantically. I guess I’m a misogynist who likes to be able to patronize women

i dont care

E9vbnl11spa01

idgaf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Todos están pendiente a ti, pero tu puesta pa mi

giphy.gif

• Hmm...
Just buy a Thai mail order bride. Or go to a human trafficking convention and buy a couple of gooks

• +1
Cuz less chance to expose urself as mentally ill degenerate

Some have told me such things that broken English made me feel emotionally complex, though that makes no sense (not poor english skills); you are the one who is madly dragged by songs of obedience to the queen and well-versed girl, no? seems not: You like girls who dont know how to expresses herself because you feel powerful, no? Anyway just cope yours, whatever