I can overhead press 125 pounds 5x5 yet still have noodle arms.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I'm 6 ft at 169 with 13.5 inch arms
Over for powerliftingcels

• +1
Reactions: Demir
13.5 inch arms?

my arms are literally 3 inches above urs and im indian

i thought u were black?

I used to gymcel 10 years ago and realized that it's cope. Many foids have bigger arms than me

• +1
Reactions: Demir
13.5 inch arms?

my arms are literally 3 inches above urs and im indian

i thought u were black?
I am. All the bbcs at my gym are wide frame robust moggers that mog the curries and Mexicans to hell and back. I'm gonna run a test cycle in like a year.

I am. All the bbcs at my gym are wide frame robust moggers that mog the curries and Mexicans to hell and back. I'm gonna run a test cycle in like a year.
Bro bbc genetics need to kick in for you. Run test and dbol

same, i have skinny arms but still lift heavy weights

You’re tall you don’t need to workout

Just run face game

I'm 6 ft at 169 with 13.5 inch arms
Over for powerliftingcels
Bro,low iq.You need to isolate arms and do some kind of compound movement to get better arms(weigted chin ups and dips)

15.8 inch arms @183, currently my dumbell shoulder press is 65s for about 10 reps.

Do more direct arm work?
Bro,low iq.You need to isolate arms and do some kind of compound movement to get better arms(weigted chin ups and dips)
I do isolations like 4 sets each for Triceps and Biceps in a superset. I do upper body 3 days a week.
15.8 inch arms @183, currently my dumbell shoulder press is 65s for about 10 reps.
I swear if I don't get at least 16 inch arms my next year I'm roiding. Also Do you think I should push my lgd cycle to 12 weeks? I don't notice any side effects as of now.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
your diet probably sucks

I do isolations like 4 sets each for Triceps and Biceps in a superset. I do upper body 3 days a week.

I swear if I don't get at least 16 inch arms my next year I'm roiding. Also Do you think I should push my lgd cycle to 12 weeks? I don't notice any side effects as of now.
Wow 4 fucking sets. That sure is a lot. You need to do much more if u want to see any growth. Focus on progressive overload with high volume and do more tricep long head exercises like overhead extentions for mass. Don’t depend only on compound movements

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Zeta ascended