My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account,

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
:pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters