I cannot cope seeing other happy couples at the street

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Specially if the man is uglier than me and has an sligthly better looking woman.
If fills me up with rage, I cannot understand why I'm alone and girls don't want me.
My looksmaxxing is supposed to attract more girls and get me out of my loneliness.
I'm also jealous of successful people, I don't understand how they are so lucky.
My life is so meaningless that even the average life people have nowadays is better than mine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, PrinceLuenLeoncur, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Cry when you seen me brown your oneitis

no surgery for autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and med
Shut up dumbass
loop taking GIF

shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: med
Make me so suicidal man! It just ruins my whole days then I just go home contemplating about my life

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Mentalcel?
I guess, there are plenty of mentalcel users here that need a brain transplant. I've tried to cold approach girls and nothing... Can women perceive I'm an incel by the tone of my voice? Or is the BP real and I need to be Chad (I don't think so).

Last edited:
Specially if the man is uglier than me and has an sligthly better looking woman.
If fills me up with rage, I cannot understand why I'm alone and girls don't want me.
My looksmaxxing is supposed to attract more girls and get me out of my loneliness.
I'm also jealous of successful people, I don't understand how they are so lucky.
My life is so meaningless that even the average life people have nowadays is better than mine.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Klasik01
Ugly man with hot woman

Go ER on them

Battle of greycels
HY3WQ3CZSFG3HHFCUYM3GKXIRQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Practice semen retention fren

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
This

I once asked god this question when I had a mental break last year in feb. I asked him “why me why, I work so hard have accomplished so much but have fuck all to show for it” he responded by giving me a job 1 month ltr. Maybe ask god he may pity you.

May Jesus be with you

Used to be like that now idgaf