I cannot describe how sorry i feel for Schery

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
He killed himself because of some transracial niggercel and foids. Absoloutely brutal. Legit cried because of him

Rest in peace bhai.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkullDynamics, studymaxxer, 5.5psl and 10 others
Mogs me because had a gf

0701A615 B9FE 4BAE 80ED 197FDF5D6320

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
JFL - did you call him an ogre or something? I'd feel bad if I interacted with him and dropped brutal blackpills.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutie_pie and aspiringexcel
JFL - did you call him an ogre or something? I'd feel bad if I interacted with him and dropped brutal blackpills.
Im pretty sure i never interacted with him

Over for my karma if i said that to him

Im pretty sure i never interacted with him

Over for my karma if i said that to him
Then you're low T for crying for some 16 yr old mentalcel the other side of the world.

Some people here literally told him to rope and they're laughing about it. You didn't know him and you cry over him? Nice guy trait ngl (gigafailo).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 14693
Then you're low T for crying for some 16 yr old mentalcel the other side of the world.

Some people here literally told him to rope and they're laughing about it. You didn't know him and you cry over him? Nice guy trait ngl (gigafailo).
Lack of empathy is a subhuman trait.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, studymaxxer, exo and 6 others
Lack of empathy is a subhuman trait.
I feel sorry for him as well.

I'm saying you can't cry for these kind of things as a man. Also mental health state is probably not that good if you do.

If I did tell him to rope or call him an ogre then yes I would feel bad and probably be more 'empathetic' but that's only because I have a reason.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, cutie_pie, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
RIP. Apparently it was because he got bullied extremely hard at school, he should've went ER and took his bullies down with him. If you're going to suicide because of bullying then I don't see how going ER isn't always the best option lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn and aspiringexcel
a lack of empathy makes you just like the subhuman roasties

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, aspiringexcel and cutie_pie
tyger got er to butcher 3 gooks with a knife then shoot a bunch of random normies. how do you think he feels?

Makes me feel better knowing he's in a better place now than the shithole we call Earth

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel