I cannot explain how angry I get when I see animals and insects killed/abused like they mean nothing

NoidFiggerJew67

NoidFiggerJew67

Diddy Foid
Joined
Apr 4, 2026
Posts
1,269
Reputation
2,073
I get so damn upset I wanna kill/beat the shit out of a nga. I remember telling my parents to watch where they step when they walk to our front door since we used to have snails crossing and my parents didnt give a shit so they would just walk right through and I'd go lunatic when I heard a crunch. I would genuinely start yelling at them to watch where they're going and telling them they're pieces of shit for not caring about a defenseless creature. To this day I care deeply about all animals, and it infuriates me seeing how many cruel people there are that kill them without a second thought. What do you guys think :unsure:

NoidFiggerJew67
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: n.rth2, Jgns and Looshmaxxed
What about a cockroach
 
  • +1
Reactions: NoidFiggerJew67
i only kill moscitos
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, MagicX and NoidFiggerJew67
mosquitos kill humans bro and a lot of them, those shits need to be gone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed and NoidFiggerJew67
What about a cockroach
I take them outside. I don't kill them or any bugs I find unless they threaten my cat, then I'll kill anything. Good question though
i only kill moscitos
Yea I understand that. If i can lead them outside I'll do that but if I can't Ill kill them as fast as i can so they dont suffer
mosquitos kill humans bro and a lot of them, those shits need to be gone
Yea there's definitely some bugs I wouldn't be as opposed to killing but in the least painful way possible, like being crushed instantly, not any poison or spray that slowly kills them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed and Jgns
I kinda love petting animals but I also wanna see them fight eachother back in 5th grade I made a gladiator arena and my friends would gather around watching the action.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looshmaxxed and NoidFiggerJew67
I kinda love petting animals but I also wanna see them fight eachother back in 5th grade I made a gladiator arena and my friends would gather around watching the action.
You're a sick person bro :sick:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed
other than some creepy bugs I agree, plus snails are sooooo cute
 
  • +1
Reactions: NoidFiggerJew67
other than some creepy bugs I agree, plus snails are sooooo cute
I wouldn't kill any creepy bugs because of their appearance unless they threatened me or my cat, I'd just lead em outside lol but yeah, snails are great and having to see them for a week on the pavement while other bugs ate them because of being crushed broke my heart.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed and Jgns

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
32
Views
105
g4rlic
g4rlic
𝔒𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔠𝔢𝔩
Replies
13
Views
70
couragecel
couragecel
IOD
Replies
5
Views
21
cb006
cb006
lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
7
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
dreamz
Replies
0
Views
15
dreamz
dreamz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top