I cannot wait for the collapse of soyciety

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Hopefully coronabro will hasten the destabilization of this God forsaken, cucked institution we call society. I want to be free of its oppressive institutions and the harmful effects of its mental programming. I want to be free, as my forefathers were of old, like the high T conquering chads they were.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 4563, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Alt Number 3, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
E9858B85 8814 4E88 8BBE 53D87786EE10

Me walking outside when 70% of the population died of corona and there is no police force to keep up the law and the post modern world began
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JMax, karbo, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?
youre an exception mate, all you need to do is to just look around. Young dudes barely have any T features in theur face, most esp. young dudes from NA.

Europe is not as bad but still noticeable.

Me walking outside when 70% of the population died of corona and there is no police force to keep up the law and the post modern world began
tenor.gif
A8f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
youre an exception mate, all you need to do is to just look around. Young dudes barely have any T features in theur face, most esp. young dudes from NA.

Europe is not as bad but still noticeable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, turkproducer and Ruby
tenor.gif
Champion aura

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus and Aesthetic
tenor.gif
This is my fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Aesthetic and turkproducer
Hopefully coronabro will hasten the destabilization of this God forsaken, cucked institution we call society. I want to be free of its oppressive institutions and the harmful effects of its mental programming. I want to be free, as my forefathers were of old, like the high T conquering chads they were.
cope, things will go back to normal. and it will be equally as painful as it was before the virus