I can’t 😭 5 inch dick. I need bigger

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
with a penis that small it’s never going to be possible to please a women. Even if I wanted to get married I couldn’t since my penis so small and skinny. I need to get a new penis asap al

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23564, Zarek and 2 others
with a penis that small it’s never going to be possible to please a women. Even if I wanted to get married I couldn’t since my penis so small and skinny. I need to get a new penis asap al
5 inch girth or length?

And are you tall?

Just pull your penis for 10 reps ed bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 21044
Length. Yes I’m “tall”
OK, a little below average for a Caucasian European... are you in EU?

But if you are truly tall, IT will be a BIG ROFL when "she" takes off your pants, when you are 1,90m tall, and your 5-incher falls out :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23564, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Brutal, I did well in that department but terribly in every other way lmao.

Better to be good looking and have small dick than ugly and have big dick.

• +1
Reactions: Glerforpus, Tallooksmaxxer, bara and 1 other person
Is the 5 inches BPEL or Non BPEL

Brutal, I did well in that department but terribly in every other way lmao.

Better to be good looking and have small dick than ugly and have big dick.
DIck size does not matter for sex per se, unless you are a TOTAL DORK who does not know how to fuck...

Clitoris can be stimulated with hands, so penis is like 90% irrelevant... Maybe only for a small minority of women who like cervical orgasms or sth.. if those even exist IRL...

But aesthetically speaking, a small dick on a huge guy.. looks like WTF :feelshaha:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25039 and Jigen
what’s ur girth tbh

OK, a little below average for a Caucasian European... are you in EU?

But if you are truly tall, IT will be a BIG ROFL when "she" takes off your pants, when you are 1,90m tall, and your 5-incher falls out :feelskek:
My penis is literally shrivelled up worm. 😭 😭 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy: I could probably get sex in a couple months but my penis is nothing . And my penis is like 15 % of my hand. She won’t even feel it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and PastillaNegra
My penis is literally shrivelled up worm. 😭 😭 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy: I could probably get sex in a couple months but my penis is nothing . And my penis is like 15 % of my hand. She won’t even feel it
Learn to use your tongue... this will never fail you... :feelsohh:

DIck size does not matter for sex per se, unless you are a TOTAL DORK who does not know how to fuck...

Clitoris can be stimulated with hands, so penis is like 90% irrelevant... Maybe only for a small minority of women who like cervical orgasms or sth.. if those even exist IRL...

But aesthetically speaking, a small dick on a huge guy.. looks like WTF :feelshaha:
All that is cope. I’m 197 cm inshallah

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25039, RAITEIII and 1 other person
buy an extender and wear it for 5-6 month for 10 hours daily and you will be 6 inch

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16371
197 is brutal for 5 inch penus

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 23564, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
I’m 197 cm inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16371
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Glerforpus, ItsOver999, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
Larp. There's no fucking way anyone truly has a 3 inch girth

That's legit noodle girth :lul:
Yeah, it is actually the bottom 0.1-percentile. Out of 1000 men, there will be no single guy with the girth less than or equal to OP's 3-incher.

Would you say you have a good vascularity? Are he veins big? Do they bulge?

Larp. There's no fucking way anyone truly has a 3 inch girth

That's legit noodle girth :lul:
Yeah, it is actually the bottom 0.1-percentile. Out of 1000 men, there will be no single guy with the girth less than or equal to OP's 3-incher.
I’m not going to post my fucking cock. I just tried getting it hard but it wouldn’t work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Dicksmashing asap.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Would you say you have a good vascularity? Are he veins big? Do they bulge?
Not good vadvularity. One or two big veins Yh they bulge

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis

thats cope bro

i mean yea, most girls cum through stimulation of the clitoris with fingers or tongue, but just imagine how a girl feels when u fuck her and she doesnt feel shit for 10-15 mins

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25039, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
thats cope bro

i mean yea, most girls cum through stimulation of the clitoris with fingers or tongue, but just imagine how a girl feels when u fuck her and she doesnt feel shit for 10-15 mins
Idk, you probably right, and i don't care what she feels tbh ...

You guys are too low T: why do you even care what SHE feels... it is all about you, KING! :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
your eye area will prevent you from any woman ever seeing it anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Artemis
Not good vadvularity. One or two big veins Yh they bulge
Why do u say not good vascularity but at the same time that the veins bulge

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Artemis
Are you Tyler maher by any chance? Lifefuel if so

• JFL
just tuck your dick between your ass cheeks. apparently that makes it bigger. i saw a video about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

You guys are too low T: why do you even care what SHE feels... it is all about you, KING! :feelsokman:
I want to leave irreversible catastrophic mental damages on foids so they would not recover from that and cant achieve satisfaction again in this life.
just tuck your dick between your ass cheeks. apparently that makes it bigger. i saw a video about it.
thats called between the cheeks stretching but it can decrease the erection angle.

there are better ways.

Last edited:
  • JFL

no man. the only reason why i want a girl to cum is so she doesnt cheat on me with someone who can.

im relationship kind of guy, if i was a slayer i wouldnt cum either

• +1

Yeah but foid is always gona prefer the biggest dick she ever had, so ur at a disadvantage, especially with 5 inches bhai

• +1
no man. the only reason why i want a girl to cum is so she doesnt cheat on me with someone who can.

im relationship kind of guy, if i was a slayer i wouldnt cum either
Yeah agree. When foid cums it's great

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I'm 6x6. At least it's fat as fuck. You know she's gonna be hurting getting fully stretched out. The lil monolid-flaunting slut.

• +1
over my flaccid is bigger than your erect

tfw 5.75'' micropenis
currently doing PE but yet to experience permanent noticeable results

• +1
tfw 5.75'' micropenis
currently doing PE but yet to experience permanent noticeable results
It takes a LONG time and ONLY if you do it properly (the tension should be hard). For me, it was 0.5cm per 500 hours... :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Well, you are average, so should be safe... actually your girth is even above average :feelsokman:
lol at thinking 5” girth is above avg

• +1
lol at thinking 5” girth is above avg
Prove it is not then...

Girth

This is WESTERN average. So, EU + North Murica. In global, 5inch would be even HIGHER percentile.

So, 5 inch girth is actually great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039 and Deleted member 16371