I can't be asked with women and their games, this is fucking ridiculous

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
Matched with this chick in June, she wanted to link up. But she was in another country visiting her grandparents until mid August. Mid August comes around, she tells me her flight is extended to September. September comes around, we set it up. Day of I get a text from her bf (which I didn't even know she had) telling me if we link up there's gonna be a problem. Then I try messaging her and she doesn't respond. Just what the fuck is this bullshit? Been talking to this bitch for months to get nothing out of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20370 and ManletBlackcel
Jfl at your low iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20370
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
Sigh. Let me make this easy and simple to understand since your so low iq. She never intended to get with you. EVER. She was playing u like the low iq cel u are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Sigh. Let me make this easy and simple to understand since your so low iq. She never intended to get with you. EVER. She was playing u like the low iq cel u are
Lmao why? She was sending me nudes and stuff. Why are y'all always so salty when replying, you on your period, bitch? 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ManletBlackcel
Lmao why? She was sending me nudes and stuff. Why are y'all always so salty when replying, you on your period, bitch? 😂
Me? Salty? Lol you’re they one crying over a bitch you haven’t even met before.

Me? Salty? Lol you’re they one crying over a bitch you haven’t even met before.
I just don't understand why they do this and you're flinging insults for no reason lol

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel