What should i message this model my whole school had a crush on

Martian

Martian

Bronze
I wont post pics of her but she is beautiful. She looks almost like madison beer but with bushier eyebrows and blue eyes. She posted an ironic tiktok of her lipsyncing to a meme sound on the train (not even close to a thirst trap) and got 500k likes because of how beautiful she is. She went to my school and we got eye contact a couple times then but she a had a boyfriend. Now she doesnt and I matched with her on tinder. What should i message her. Im around same PSL facially but only like half an inch taller, but she knows that. She does modelling aswell

She also seems hqnp even though she got tinder, she privated her insta and tiktok once she blew up and kept being pretty humble.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
I cant believe im asking an incel forum this but damn idk. I don't wanna fuck it up

I wont post pics of her but she is beautiful. She looks almost like madison beer but with bushier eyebrows and blue eyes. She posted an ironic tiktok of her lipsyncing to a meme sound on the train (not even close to a thirst trap) and got 500k likes because of how beautiful she is. She went to my school and we got eye contact a couple times then but she a had a boyfriend. Now she doesnt and I matched with her on tinder. What should i message her. Im around same PSL facially but only like half an inch taller, but she knows that. She does modelling aswell

She also seems hqnp even though she got tinder, she privated her insta and tiktok once she blew up and kept being pretty humble.
Brutal no reply pill

jfl no ‘hqnp’ woman will have tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
was her boyfriend black?

Send me her insta ill msg