I can't be bothered to do anything

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I half ass everything. Gym, school, I ghost women I have a chance with. I gave up on my dreams and hobbies.

All I do is lay down, rott, refresh looksmax.me and instagram and listen to same 5 songs on repeat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
ritalin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel and 2 others
try vyvanse

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Ritalincel, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
@Ritalincel plz help him doc

Make him go from low energy

To HIGH ENERGY

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel and 4 others
stimulants help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
@fobos you fucking ogre you haven’t opened my Snapchat in a week

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown
I am the same tbh

Worst thing is I’m on vyvanse, I skip the doses since bye all amphetamines stunt you.

Except there’s no women after me....

budget android phone tbh

where do you get it
Doctor prescription

I hate the med, I wish I wasn’t such a circumstancecel genecel

I'm kind of in the same boat tbh and I'll be 25 in like 2 weeks. At least you're younger and still in school so there's still hope for you. I have no education, skills and barely some work experience. I hope I get this construction job soon so I can at least tradiemaxxxx

• So Sad
Reactions: fobos
I'm kind of in the same boat tbh and I'll be 25 in like 2 weeks. At least you're younger and still in school so there's still hope for you. I have no education, skills and barely some work experience. I hope I get this construction job soon so I can at least tradiemaxxxx
Nigger did you do what I asked you tbh

Nigger did you do what I asked you tbh
Yeah, I asked at a few pharmacies and everywhere I asked they gave me a dirty look like I was asking for crack or some shit. Told me they never sold that stuff. I even looked online but to no avail

• WTF
Reactions: fobos
Yeah, I asked at a few pharmacies and everywhere I asked they gave me a dirty look like I was asking for crack or some shit. Told me they never sold that stuff. I even looked online but to no avail
It is over

• So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel
It is over
Serbia is useless bro. Last year I searched forever to find vitamin d3 5000iu and when I finally did find it, the price was outrageous. Cost me nearly 50 euros for like 100 pills, which is ridiculous considering that western cucks can buy that same thing at walmart for 7 bucks

It's over for balkancels

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and fobos
Serbia is useless bro. Last year I searched forever to find vitamin d3 5000iu and when I finally did find it, the price was outrageous. Cost me nearly 50 euros for like 100 pills, which is ridiculous considering that western cucks can buy that same thing at walmart for 7 bucks

It's over for balkancels
Could've ordered that from ebay

Could've ordered that from ebay
They don't ship to my shithole. Westerners don't even consider us balkancels human tbh

They don't ship to my shithole. Westerners don't even consider us balkancels human tbh
Pretty sure you can find Vitamin D from asia with free shipping. I ordered so many things like that

• Woah
Reactions: Balkancel
I find myself not having any motivation to do anything sometimes too.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
tbh ritalincel posts are what make me laugh when im feeling down

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and AspiringChad