I can’t believe I’m old already, life has passed me by and I never experienced teenage love

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m 17 years old and I’ve given up on love and life. It’s way too late for me, I missed the chance to get prime virgin pussy. I’m still a KHHV and I’ve never been loved by a girl in
My life.

I’m way too old to experience any of this true love shit now man it’s so fucking ropefuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, piec, raleqtambrobret and 10 others
I’m 17 years old and I’ve given up on love and life. It’s way too late for me, I missed the chance to get prime virgin pussy. I’m still a KHHV and I’ve never been loved by a girl in
My life.

I’m way too old to experience any of this true love shit now man it’s so fucking ropefuel

I would kick a pregnant toilet in the stomach and eat her eyeballs using teaspoons just to be your age again, you ungrateful boy, go enjoy your youth, don't waste it, I'm 25 and feel like I'm headed for the old folks home next month :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, nofap, TheLookInYourEyes and 10 others
I would kick a pregnant toilet in the stomach and eat her eyeballs using teaspoons just to be your age again, you ungrateful boy, go enjoy your youth, don't waste it, I'm 25 and feel like I'm headed for the old folks home next month :feelskek:
And I would fucking commit the crimes of Richard’s rameriz if it meant I could go back and be some of these 13/14 year olds here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Kaari
Not worth it bro I had it and look where I ended up:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, The Dark Phoenix and liberiangrimreaper
How do I enjoy my youth
Not worth it bro I had it and look where I ended up:feelswhat:
cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kaari and motiascension
17yrs old is old now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, vnom, PeakIncels and 7 others
And I would fucking commit the crimes of Richard’s rameriz if it meant I could go back and be some of these 13/14 year olds here.
Cope you can't do shit at 13 or 14 no one takes you seriously unless you wanna bone another 13 or 14 y.o foid.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Cope you can't do shit at 13 or 14 no one takes you seriously unless you wanna bone another 13 or 14 y.o foid.
Litelrlly just wanna go back to that age so I could looksmax properly because looksmaxxing only works pre and during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and TechnoBoss
Litelrlly just wanna go back to that age so I could looksmax properly because looksmaxxing only works pre and during puberty
Still cope tho no one will allow you into the gym and no kid that age would willingly spend money on all that looksmaxxing foods and skincare

How do I enjoy my youth
Spend more time making friends and connections and shit.

I made so many mistakes I can't even bear to type it ... It legit makes me rage how I wasn't taught the right things to do at my age.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Darkeningstar and The Dark Phoenix
Try being a 23yr old KHHV

• +1
Reactions: watah, Klasik616, Kaari and 1 other person
Still cope tho no one will allow you into the gym and no kid that age would willingly spend money on all that looksmaxxing foods and skincare

I made so many mistakes I can't even bear to type it ... It legit makes me rage how I wasn't taught the right things to do at my age.
I would do the things that change crainofacial devolpment

I ageee I should do those things but the thing is, I literally can’t bare to do them because of that fact I get no iois or approach from women, it literally makes me depressed 24/7
Try being a 23yr old KHHV
I’m not far off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Kaari
I ageee I should do those things but the thing is, I literally can’t bare to do them because of that fact I get no iois or approach from women, it literally makes me depressed 24/7
Shut the fuck up trust me just try

You're 17 there is room for error

You're not even really an adult yet

If I try the shit I wanna try today, best case everyone laughs at me, worst case I go to jail

Just fucking do something you lucky punk

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, ChadL1te, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up trust me just try

You're 17 there is room for error

You're not even really an adult yet

If I try the shit I wanna try today, best case everyone laughs at me, worst case I go to jail

Just fucking do something you lucky punk
What’s some things you suggest I do other then the connections

• +1
17 years old and 13,000 posts already.
bro you are cooked.

• +1
What’s some things you suggest I do other then the connections
Go for internships, build your résumé, learn some skills... If u think of something u kinda wanna do like learn the guitar or something just do it

Time will pass by like a bitch

I didn't do any of these things

Yesterday I was 15 and boom today I'm 25 fucking brutal omg

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Kaari
17 is old buddy, be grateful that you didn’t have permanent skull defects during your growth period like me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, nofap, PeakIncels and 4 others
Go for internships, build your résumé, learn some skills... If u think of something u kinda wanna do like learn the guitar or something just do it

Time will pass by like a bitch

I didn't do any of these things

Yesterday I was 15 and boom today I'm 25 fucking brutal omg
My favorite skill would probably be a sport like basketball or soccer

I’m too manlet for basketball so i would go for soccer instead, I’m really ruining my youth rotting here your right
u spent too much on here already not even 18 yet
Yup your right

My favorite skill would probably be a sport like basketball or soccer

I’m too manlet for basketball so i would go for soccer instead, I’m really ruining my youth rotting here your right

Yup your right
Firstly, if you're not American, refer to it as football.

And yes just pursue your hobbies.

Even if you like basketball just do it.
Don't think about going pro or impressing girls but make friends on the court and use it to keep fit.

That's all.

You don't know how lucky you are honestly you really don't.

Unless you're in some godforsaken wasteland like Ukraine or the Gaza strip, 17 is good shit.

Maybe take a crack and becoming the next ishowspeed?:lul:You never know.

Mid teens is the best time to try to become an influencer. I'm way too old for that crap.

Firstly, if you're not American, refer to it as football.

And yes just pursue your hobbies.

Even if you like basketball just do it.
Don't think about going pro or impressing girls but make friends on the court and use it to keep fit.

That's all.

You don't know how lucky you are honestly you really don't.

Unless you're in some godforsaken wasteland like Ukraine or the Gaza strip, 17 is good shit.

Maybe take a crack and becoming the next ishowspeed?:lul:You never know.
Unironically my home country is the Gaza Strip :lul: but nah I don’t live their I live in Canada

I call it football it’s just this forum and irl in generel is full of Americans who call it soccer

I wouldn’t do crack, maybe weed

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
Unironically my home country is the Gaza Strip :lul: but nah I don’t live their I live in Canada

I call it football it’s just this forum and irl in generel is full of Americans who call it soccer

I wouldn’t do crack, maybe weed
Tf? You're a Palestinian?

And by take a crack I meant try doing something, not actually do drugs

Yes I am, but my parents moved to Canada ages ago, before i was born.
That's lucky.

Imagine if they decided to stay behind.

You might be a Harm-Us member or something:lul:how lucky are you...Instead you get to be a canuck and eat maple syrup every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Zenis
That's lucky.

Imagine if they decided to stay behind.

You might be a Harm-Us member or something:lul:how lucky are you...Instead you get to be a canuck and eat maple syrup every day
I would never fight for my country ever, I don’t care if it’s a pussy move wouldn’t

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Brus Wane
I would never fight for my country ever, I don’t care if it’s a pussy move wouldn’t
You get to say that now but those kids are brainwashed from like the moment they can talk

Everyone 10 year old there probably thinks that shit mogs

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
teen love is some incel psyop. i had 3 girlfriends from 14-18 and still got bad brain development somehow. blackpill just inevitably fucks with your psyche

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
You get to say that now but those kids are brainwashed from like the moment they can talk

Everyone 10 year old there probably thinks that shit mogs
I’m lucky I was born in the west and I’m grateful about that, I can’t imagine how bad life would be for me if I was born in a place that’s getting bombed every day

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
Yeah like everything else on here. There Is no scientific evidence on bad brain Development because lack of teen love.
Their has to be scientific evidence on how being a male virgin effects your brain

• +1
That';s nothing, I'm 27

• +1
the replies in ts thread be scaring me nigga I'm 15 and these ppl be making me feel like I'm wasting time with looksmaxxing etc or that it's already over shi

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Their has to be scientific evidence on how being a male virgin effects your brain
There isn't. You can get good or bad brain Development for a Wide Array of reasons. Most of them being related to genetics. I had another friend Who lived the tall prettyboy experience with hundreds of requests from girls during his teen years and he ended up as a schizo excluded from society. It isn't that simple. Matter of fact Is that you're living your Life right now and you cannot get trauma Just because you haven't experienced love yet as you probably aren't even fully developed. Just relax

• +1
I’m 17 too bro but 2007 so younger than u , I wanna actually fix my life and social life and make friends in uni

• +1
the replies in ts thread be scaring me nigga I'm 15 and these ppl be making me feel like I'm wasting time with looksmaxxing etc or that it's already over shi
Time passes fast , I was 14 when I joined the forum now I’m 16 and I want to enjoy my youth and have a gf until adult years

• +1
Time passes fast , I was 14 when I joined the forum now I’m 16 and I want to enjoy my youth and have a gf until adult years
it feels scary man
what are the best looksmaxes one can do rn at my age
?

• +1
Reactions: gigell