I can't believe Justin Bieber was the heartthrob of my generation

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Every girl/women was so wet for him. Yeah it's mainly JBs but still makes no sense. Ngl I thought he looked good too, but now that I become blackpilled this guy looks legit LTN. His face literally looks like a baby. He's got a stupid bob cut dringe. Eyes look weirdyoo imo. Manlet, 5'7 too .No defined jaw. How tf was this 'attractive'? I understand JBs getting wet over 1 direction - at least they look like teens, but not this little shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buflek, nathan, Xtra and 7 others
HTN

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and subhuman incel
i want to groom him :p

Female gaze appeal. He would still slay prime JBS with this face today.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, user123456, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
baby baby baby ooooohhhh

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and rl⠀
new black pillers Discover female gaze and status
C4BBE74F 62AF 47B8 8EF5 309A8A0DA050

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Schizo Tappy
male lesbian pheno

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
this nigga mogs me to the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, SecularIslamist, Trilogy and 2 others
Bro doesn’t know who hailey bieber Is or selena gomez stfu nigga
Hailey Bieber looks like a man. Selena Gomez looked hot yeah sure, but she looked about 13 anyway. That's why people thought they made a good couple JFL.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
jewish exercise to see just how easy it is to control normies. beiber never had any good songs either. the one that was kind of poular "love yourself" stole its melody from another saturday night

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Appeal and boyish charm. Plus he wasn’t bad looking at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
he loo
View attachment 2239870
View attachment 2239872

Every girl/women was so wet for him. Yeah it's mainly JBs but still makes no sense. Ngl I thought he looked good too, but now that I become blackpilled this guy looks legit LTN. His face literally looks like a baby. He's got a stupid bob cut dringe. Eyes look weirdyoo imo. Manlet, 5'7 too .No defined jaw. How tf was this 'attractive'? I understand JBs getting wet over 1 direction - at least they look like teens, but not this little shit.
he looks cute and jb's like that, nothing deep about it. it's not like 30 year old women liked him

Aaron carter mogged. he was all that in 2002

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2239870
View attachment 2239872

Women prefer men who look harmless

Last edited:
Didn't his management team set up JB orgkes because of his status. It wouldn't surprise me if it's true

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Hailey Bieber looks like a man. Selena Gomez looked hot yeah sure, but she looked about 13 anyway. That's why people thought they made a good couple JFL.

Hailey Bieber is Vladimir putin

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Brutal female gaze pill

View attachment 2239870
View attachment 2239872

He’s a twink, he’s subhuman, short with baby face, the fact that lots of girls liked him is proof that brainwashing is everywhere and that it didn’t just emerge a few years ago, time and time again girls like whatever ugly retard the media tells them to

View attachment 2239870
View attachment 2239872

JBs were digging JB. Very fitting.

Aaron carter mogged. he was all that in 2002
I remember watching I Want Candy when it played on MTV back in the 2000s. Good old times. Can’t believe he’s dead. :feelsbadman:

ITT: bunch of guys seething because women aren’t simping for the same men they’re simping for. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
ITT: bunch of guys seething because women aren’t simping for the same men they’re simping for. :hnghn:
Seriously. Do they think every woman hyper-autistically analyzes facial ratios & measurements like them