I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO SEE OMG I FEEL REALLY SAD HELP ME COPE GUYS😢😢😢😢😢

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Snapchat 330525070

THE ONE IN GREEN IS MY ONEITIS AND THE ONE IN RED IS ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS. KEEP IN MIND THAT SHES 16(IM16 ASWELL)
THE PIC FICKING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
I LEGIT WANT TO CRY I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE MY ONEITIS IS TRULY A COMMUNITY PUSSY FUUUARRRRRRK WHY DOES THIS WORLD HATE ME SO MUCH MAN FUCK SAKE WHY DOES MY ONEITIS HAVE TO BE A GODDAMN COMMUNITY PUSSY @Tsukuyomi 🌙 YOUVE TRULY OPENED MY EYES BRO I FUCKING CANT XOPE WITH THIS BULLSHIT
WHAT WAS THE GIY DOING WITH HIS HANDS ANYWAYS?
I PROBABLY MOG HIM TBH
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
IM SO SAD MAN @Titbot YOU CAN RELATE RIGHT?
98989 e074dd2f0ccffc6db57b9808eec0e10f

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Titbot
dude youre indian, not a single white girl without a mental illness in the west likes indians.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2205, BigBiceps and 4 others
dude youre indian, not a single white girl without a mental illness in the west likes indians.
MY ONEITIS IS INDIAN AND HER EX WAS LEGIT A BROWN SHITSKIN PAJEET WITH A TURBAN AND A PATCHY BEARD

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Bruh lemme peep your oneitis. She a thot tho, forget about her.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
MY ONEITIS IS INDIAN AND HER EX WAS LEGIT A BROWN SHITSKIN PAJEET WITH A TURBAN AND A PATCHY BEARD
brown > indian, and currys and gooks hate their own race.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Nothing more suifuel inducing then hearing your oneitis talk about other guys / her boyfriend.

Generally speaking, if you are goodlooking and they like you they will not talk about other men. Women in high school will leave their boyfriends in an instant if they like you better.

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas, Deleted member 470 and Zygos4Life
brown > indian, and currys and gooks hate their own race.
HER EX WAS THE SAME EXACT INDIAN RACE AS ME FFS
SHE LIKES INDIAN GUYS

Nothing more suifuel inducing then hearing your oneitis talk about other guys / her boyfriend.

Generally speaking, if you are goodlooking and they like you they will not talk about other men. Women in high school will leave their boyfriends in an instant if they like you better.
This was under an instagram post for everyone to see. She thinks im cute but she friendzoned me anyways (she called me cute behind my back and then i asked her if she thibks im cute, she says "yeah your cute")
Bruh lemme peep your oneitis. She a thot tho, forget about her.
Ill pm you pics bro hold up

This was under an instagram post for everyone to see. She thinks im cute but she friendzoned me anyways (she called me cute behind my back and then i asked her if she thibks im cute, she says "yeah your cute")
You're probably nothing special to her dude.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
02CF7D9E CF43 4C8A AF0F 4A541143119F

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
that pussy community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Krezo and Zygos4Life
Indeed Im nothing to her.
Im gonna looksmax and forget sbt her
Remember there are other women out there. You can even date younger women, it's always an option.

• Ugh..
JFL at having oneitises as an incel.

• +1
Understand that women are evil creatures. They're just Good to fuck.

• +1
Man, she is the same as the majority of women according to this screenshot.

I remember when I hacked into some girls’s Facebook account over 3 years back who was some e-girl that I had a huge crush on and I saw shit in her message box that really fucked me up. It’s still horrible to think about since I still sometimes lust over that girl but I can’t say I have any ACTUAL feelings for her anymore.

• So Sad
Remember there are other women out there. You can even date younger women, it's always an option.
Thats pedo shit
Id only go down to whatevers legal

over

• +1
Man, she is the same as the majority of women according to this screenshot.

I remember when I hacked into some girls’s Facebook account over 3 years back who was some e-girl that I had a huge crush on and I saw shit in her message box that really fucked me up. It’s still horrible to think about since I still sometimes lust over that girl but I can’t say I have any ACTUAL feelings for her anymore.
I have no idea how id cope if i saw my oneitis have dirty messages with psl 8 pajeet 😢😢

I have no idea how id cope if i saw my oneitis have dirty messages with psl 8 pajeet 😢😢
Yeah, don’t even try to do what I did.

• +1
I swear by 14 if they're fairly normal they've taken dick bro. By the time you would think dating is appropriate for them that pussy is community. Tons of guys hit up trailer park queens so nvm rich girls. I'm sorry.

• So Sad
View attachment 99361
THE ONE IN GREEN IS MY ONEITIS AND THE ONE IN RED IS ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS. KEEP IN MIND THAT SHES 16(IM16 ASWELL)
THE PIC FICKING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
I LEGIT WANT TO CRY I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE MY ONEITIS IS TRULY A COMMUNITY PUSSY FUUUARRRRRRK WHY DOES THIS WORLD HATE ME SO MUCH MAN FUCK SAKE WHY DOES MY ONEITIS HAVE TO BE A GODDAMN COMMUNITY PUSSY @Tsukuyomi 🌙 YOUVE TRULY OPENED MY EYES BRO I FUCKING CANT XOPE WITH THIS BULLSHIT
WHAT WAS THE GIY DOING WITH HIS HANDS ANYWAYS?
I PROBABLY MOG HIM TBH
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
IM SO SAD MAN @Titbot YOU CAN RELATE RIGHT?
View attachment 99365

That's what karma gets you for being a dick to others tbh

• +1
Sad shit man

• +1
He was fingering your onenitis or she was jacking him off fuck man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Zygos4Life
JFL at having an oneitis in 2019

Thats pedo shit
Id only go down to whatevers legal
I'm talking about being 16 and dating a 14 year old or something like that. Like you're in high school, your only options aren't the girls in your grade.

• +1
Is she Punjabi?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Zygos4Life