I cant cope anymore, my head is so fucking small compared to my height

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
I am 6 foot 3, meaning i am in the 98+ percentile of male height in my country , but my fucking head didnt grow properly in comparison. Every single size of my head, according to this chart https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/AvgHeadSizes.png , is average at best, some are even below average. With a height of 6 foot 3 my measurements should be near the 95th percentile.Its over if your head is not proportionate to your body.

Last edited:
it is over, LL to 6'9 or death

I am 6 foot 3, meaning i am in the 98+ percentile of male height in my country , but my fucking head didnt grow properly in comparison. Every single size of my head, according to this chart, is average at best, some are even below average. With a height of 6 foot 3 my measurements should be near the 95th percentile.Its over if your head is not proportionate to your body.
Same here, 99 percentile height with 50 percentile head size, it looks comical

what being stupid does to mfks in here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 16371
Bruh big head looks goofy.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
i used to have a narrow a/f head, literally injected steroids into my masseter muscles and IGF-1 as well. Also bonesmashed by entire face (jaw/chin/cheekbones/browridge/everything) for over two years now. Now when im in a bar my head looks the same as a reasonable sized head in the bar mirror when sitting next to anyone else. It used to look really skinny but longer then everyone elses. Now its as wide.

Heroic
ZarakiKenpachifull2290078

vs
Goofy and neotenous

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16861
first one is legit me. thanks for giving me something to cope
bruh it literally looks good + it makes your shoulders appear huge.
2680714 fwfw22

What is your height ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero