i cant cope with being ugly anymore

Deleted member 14280

Deleted member 14280

Silver
my facial structure is completely fucked up from the cranial base to the neurocraniun to the maxila to the mandible... all minor deformities. slightly assymetric in all the former mentioned aspects. slighty nct, slighty bad fat storage and skin, bad pheno, bad nose, shitty mouth, no chin... 3psl cause hair

all tiny little things that are all impossible to completely fix with surgery, im 100% POSITIVE i will be BOTCHED and end looking like a tranny muppet.
i need bimax but all my bimax plannings end up looking giga uncanny cause lower maxila too forward, upper recessed, steep oclusal plane, muppet philtrum, tiny mandible.

i will NEVER be chad, or even handsome

i can get girls cause im very (not braaging, useless) rich, but this disgusts me even more, im legit angry when girls try to leech off my parents money, they all try to make me cum inside :)

im on the verge of ending it :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Most. men wont.

That's subjective. Beauty is subjective sweaty! ;)

lost the little sympathy I had for you there, just surgery max jfl
you didnt understand? money is useless for this.
i will end up looking like a tranny dog :lul::lul: do u wanna see morphs??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, paranakee, subhuman incel and 2 others
show me tbh its probably not even that bad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
How tall are you?

I mean you can’t really lose anything if you are already so ugly that your life is shit. So ending up looking like a tranny won’t really change anything and you might take the risk with the surgery’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, PYT, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others
sometimes even looking like a gay alien is ascending depending on your starting point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Lolcel, paranakee and 5 others
You still have it better than me. I'm 6'3 and not bad looking and have never seen a woman naked or even kissed. If I was ugly, short, balding, broke, unemployed, low IQ I would've understood and could've probably coped. But I'm not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aqua, Lolcel, Need2Ascend and 6 others
You still have it better than me. I'm 6'3 and not bad looking and have never seen a woman naked or even kissed. If I was ugly, short, balding, broke, unemployed, low IQ I would've understood and could've probably coped. But I'm not.
Have you ever asked a girl out?

With those stats ur just mentalcel no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Edgar and .*my*.
Have you ever asked a girl out?

With those stats ur just mentalcel no?
No shit Sherlock. 15-20 girls. All worse in looks than me. Some landwhales. And yes I'm kinda weird, but not to the point of being an outright creep serial killer since I have friends and people tend to like me and treat me well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
my facial structure is completely fucked up from the cranial base to the neurocraniun to the maxila to the mandible... all minor deformities. slightly assymetric in all the former mentioned aspects. slighty nct, slighty bad fat storage and skin, bad pheno, bad nose, shitty mouth, no chin... 3psl cause hair

all tiny little things that are all impossible to completely fix with surgery, im 100% POSITIVE i will be BOTCHED and end looking like a tranny muppet.
i need bimax but all my bimax plannings end up looking giga uncanny cause lower maxila too forward, upper recessed, steep oclusal plane, muppet philtrum, tiny mandible.

i will NEVER be chad, or even handsome

i can get girls cause im very (not braaging, useless) rich, but this disgusts me even more, im legit angry when girls try to leech off my parents money, they all try to make me cum inside :)

im on the verge of ending it :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Brb imagination since no pics

• +1
Reactions: metagross
troll / mental illness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and subhuman incel
troll / mental illness
You're too blackpilled to realize that that shit could happen sometimes. But yeah it's probably the latter. The only mental illness that I could have is depression, but it gets cured right away whenever I delusionaly believe that someone may be into me and that things could work out. I'm trash though and every time it turned out that she wasn't into me. I'm probably cursed. That's the only explanation that I have.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
You're too blackpilled to realize that that shit could happen sometimes. But yeah it's probably the latter. The only mental illness that I could have is depression, but it gets cured right away whenever I delusionaly believe that someone may be into me and that things could work out. I'm trash though and every time it turned out that she wasn't into me. I'm probably cursed. That's the only explanation that I have.
stop trolling

have sex

go outside

touch grass

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Basedtheticz, subhuman incel and 1 other person
stop trolling

have sex

go outside

touch grass
Dude I'm outside 6 days of the week and out from 7 am to 8 pm. Most girls that I met weren't online. I asked them out irl through friends etc.

• JFL
No shit Sherlock. 15-20 girls. All worse in looks than me. Some landwhales. And yes I'm kinda weird, but not to the point of being an outright creep serial killer since I have friends and people tend to like me and treat me well.
Same. You face mog the shit out of me since I'm low tier normie but I'm 6'7" and not DYEL. Talked to like 10 girls so far this semester of college and brutally rejected by all of them.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadakin, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Dude I'm outside 6 days of the week and out from 7 am to 8 pm. Most girls that I met weren't online. I asked them out irl through friends etc.
Do you live in a hypergamous country

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and .*my*.
Do you live in a hypergamous country
No. Hypergamy is pretty low where I live. Proof is that broke, average guys tend to be able to keep a girl for months and longer.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, subhuman incel, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
No. Hypergamy is pretty low where I live. Proof is that broke, average guys tend to be able to keep a girl for months and longer.
just don't be weird dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and .*my*.
just don't be weird dude
How? I get very nervous and I can't help it. Why can't anyone overlook my weirdness and see me for who am and believe in me and see my potential?

• JFL
How? I get very nervous and I can't help it. Why can't anyone overlook my weirdness and see me for who am and believe in me and see my potential?
you gotta escalate no girl will try to dominate u.
get ur fucking hand and shove it into her pussy :feelsgah: kiss first ofc

Send money immediately, so I can invest and then surgerymaxx later on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
you can ask this dude, he is very nt meanwhile being ugly af with overbite and jew nose @subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax and subhuman incel
a
you can ask this dude, he is very nt meanwhile being ugly af with overbite and jew nose @subhuman incel
are you describing yourself jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Same. You face mog the shit out of me since I'm low tier normie but I'm 6'7" and not DYEL. Talked to like 10 girls so far this semester of college and brutally rejected by all of them.
At 6'7" your worse off than if you were 6'4". every inch after that just ogres you unless you're good looking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Aqua, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
At 6'7" your worse off than if you were 6'4". every inch after that just ogres you unless you're good looking.
Biggest cope I've ever heard.

Enh dr4XEAIcNk4 1
A649bf5277e17e44fbf58194c0b03028

6'7" > 6'4" if the same face. In fact, the difference is so high because a 6'7" guy with a non-deformed face is extremely rare compared to 6'4".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and subhuman incel
You will seriously rope before even trying surgery? or before you locationmax in some other nation? in addition you do not need to have sex to have some life, many have lived without that and with worse and did not rope and had normal happiness levels, even cripples (incel and acnt even walk) are happy,, in fact studies show after one year of being cripple they will return to normal happiness levels, the reason for that is they are not constantly browsing forums about how bad it is to be cripple. if you accept it is over (if you will not try these things i have told you to have chance of reversing it) and you do not obsess about injustice of this and hoe bad it feels at all times on forums all day and just do other things that are enjoyable apart from love... there i have solved everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Basedtheticz
Biggest cope I've ever heard.

View attachment 1310036View attachment 1310037

6'7" > 6'4" if the same face. In fact, the difference is so high because a 6'7" guy with a non-deformed face is extremely rare compared to 6'4".

"Unless you're good looking"

You just proved my point.

Kelly Oubre is chadlite face but Chad cus of his physicality.

And that tiktok guy is ok looking aswell.

For an average faced guy being 6'7" will just scare off girls, way too intimidating, except for maybe some size queen thots.

That's your niche boyo, go find them size queen thottianas.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua
"Unless you're good looking"

You just proved my point.

Kelly Oubre is chadlite face but Chad cus of his physicality.

And that tiktok guy is ok looking aswell.

For an average faced guy being 6'7" will just scare off girls, way too intimidating, except for maybe some size queen thots.

That's your niche boyo, go find them size queen thottianas.
6'7" > 6'4" same face.

Just get lefort 3 and BSSO with Dr Keller at Mayo clinic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14280
You can't have a worse side profile than me. I need to legit get a whole ass implant and rhino.

i need more them that sorry boy
Can relate, can relate very well man. Just never stop loving yourself no matter what society and foids tell you. You've done nothing to deserve this, it's not your fault, it was just purely bad luck... all that we can hope for is that surgery will fix it and that our minds haven't been crippled beyond repair :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
Can relate, can relate very well man. Just never stop loving yourself no matter what society and foids tell you. You've done nothing to deserve this, it's not your fault, it was just purely bad luck... all that we can hope for is that surgery will fix it and that our minds haven't been crippled beyond repair :feelsrope:
i ascended so much already bro, i went from one of the uglyest soyboys in my town (literally) to just below average, but i want so hard to mog, its a drive harder them anything.
i will ascend or die.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
i ascended so much already bro, i went from one of the uglyest soyboys in my town (literally) to just below average, but i want so hard to mog, its a drive harder them anything.
i will ascend or die.
Mirin hard and same here tbh I went from the ugliest motherfucker out of 1000 kids at my former school to just slight below average at uni now

• +1
Reactions: user47283