i cant cope with istpdom

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
it is a good type for the most part cause people will just gravitate towards you especially INFP’s and ISFP’s who think you are unique and special (lol we arent). However, since im a rotter i basically cant do shit. I’m stuck in a ti-ni loop 24/7 and i cant use my se or develop my fe. Im glad im not ESTP though cause i wouldve probably committed suicide by now cause se is their top function and thats the one that perceives the external world in a literal way. Without external simulation ESTP’s pretty much are the loneliest types imo. ISTPS are in the top 3 probably.

i find it hard to find any sympathy S-types ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Maleficent
Yeah its definitely your personality type that pushes people away

Yeah its definitely your personality type that pushes people away
it is. I dont have charm since i have inferior Fe. I cant lie for the most part cause i have Ti as my main function. Lying is important to make friends. I usually tell the truth but in a sugarcoated way which annoys most people. Se makes me too impatient for most people.

it is. I dont have charm since i have inferior Fe. I cant lie for the most part cause i have Ti as my main function. Lying is important to make friends. I usually tell the truth but in a sugarcoated way which annoys most people. Se makes me too impatient for most people.
I have no idea what all this shit means i just know ur ugly and short and expect to have a social circle nah lil nigga u were brought here to suffer like the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
jfl believing in it

I have no idea what all this shit means i just know ur ugly and short and expect to have a social circle nah lil nigga u were brought here to suffer like the rest of us
he's 5'7 and a gook.

Muh F and my S and my dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
INTP masterrace reporting in.

Shut the fuck up and go watch a Statham movie

I'm all of them.

ok entp with amazing social skills cause ne fe
My social skills aren't that good but I am Ne dom with auxiliary Ti
Cognitively I am ENTP but probably get percieved as INTP
Autistic ENTP seems fitting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan and Deleted member 23115
My social skills aren't that good but I am Ne dom with auxiliary Ti
Cognitively I am ENTP but probably get percieved as INTP
Autistic ENTP seems fitting
ENTP's are retarded when young ngl but when they develop their fe they can become insane at socializing. I'm not being flattering i genuinely have thought this for a while. ENTP's are one of the most introverted extraverts so not surprising.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i find it hard to find any sympathy S-types ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and forevermirin
jfl didn't know this was a thing but it makes sense, most S-types ik irl are retarded.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
i dont think they counted me otherwise ENTP would be higher
It's the highest extroverted type and you have the same functions as the INTP, just in a slightly different order.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
You are the basement dweller, go die.
surprised you even have the balls to reply to me
It's the highest extroverted type and you have the same functions as the INTP, just in a slightly different order.
im extroverted for like 3 months of the year jfl. but i agree, NTP is an excellent combination (i have no idea how it works)

Autism.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS