I can’t cope with manletism

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’m the shortest in my family. I was always the shortest in my friend group. Half of their girlfriends in hs were taller than me while I was inkel. No one takes me seriously, no one finds me attractive, I’ll never be respected. I don’t understand how people my height live a rope less life. How is it possible. If I were half a foot taller I’d be respectable, I’d slay, I’d be a bully not a bully victim. My whole life would be completely different if I weren’t short. I can’t cope for shit. Fuck this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 9787, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Manlet cope.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and OOGABOOGA
height? If 5'9 or over you're delusional

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 4044, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
Your mogger browridge makes up for it

• Love it
I’m 6’4 but get height mogged daily here in Kenya
hahah but serious question, how tall are you? If you're under 5'7 I can understand to some degree

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and OOGABOOGA
hahah but serious question, how tall are you? If you're under 5'7 I can understand to some degree
This thread is satirical. I’m making fun of @Deliciadecu and @Dogs. I’m 6’ and content

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and audreyen
I’m 6’4 but get height mogged by foids daily here in Kenya
I’m 6’11 but get heightmogged by zoomers daily here in Bhutan, it’s over, zoomers are fucking tall man

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and OOGABOOGA
I’m 6’11 but get heightmogged by zoomers daily here in Bhutan, it’s over, zoomers are fucking tall man
I’m 7’2 but am by far the shortest rower on my medieval Viking ship. I can’t even breed my local rape victims as my sperm gets dislodged by the superior bwc of my kin 😭

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
This thread is satirical. I’m making fun of @Deliciadecu and @Dogs. I’m 6’ and content

Chad making fun of manlet, what's new

453434-jpeg.982314

• So Sad
am 7'0 and get mog by lemp post is over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
I can’t stand up to the height pill

Last edited: