I cope through my brutal life with maladaptive daydreaming

nigtard

nigtard

Probably spend about half the day just me conversing with my though, zoning out imagining how beautiful and good my life could've been.It helps me to escape the brutal reality I live, the sad reality that I cannot get rid of no matter how much I try.Because a man cannot change,I will always be the soy ugly loser and I am forced to accept that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, FacialStructure404, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 8 others
same

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, nigtard and ElTruecel
Nigga I was just writing a post about it.
Fuck you for stealing the idea and being relatable

• Woah
Reactions: nigtard and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, FacialStructure404, Pikabro and 1 other person
If I saw my life for what it is I would get another breakdown, everything is terrible
same , for the past few days all I have done is rot on org . Even video games are boring now and daydreaming is only fun at school

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and nigtard
Everything is determined when you were born, that's the scientific blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Probably spend about half the day just me conversing with my though, zoning out imagining how beautiful and good my life could've been.It helps me to escape the brutal reality I live, the sad reality that I cannot get rid of no matter how much I try.Because a man cannot change,I will always be the soy ugly loser and I am forced to accept that.
Real, same

lul @ being a maladaptive daydreamer

wake induced lucid dreaming is what you should be aiming for,

you can literally make your own dreams and craft scenario you want and live out your fantasies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rhinoplasty, FacialStructure404, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Same but is better to just work on my problems yet I don’t

you can literally make your own dreams and craft scenario you want and live out your fantasies
Not that easy.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and Sprinkles

Maladaptive daydreaming comes naturally to me, I don't do it on purpose.Its my way of escaping my brutal life, I doubt I would want to lucid dream

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Take estrogen and with some luck an old nasty jew will husband you
I do not care about money.Money won't do anything for me

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
I do not care about money.Money won't do anything for me
Maybe you want love then faggot, hop on hrt take the femboypill

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I daydream about a plot revolving my life so intricate and detailed if I were to tell anybody this they would think I'm even more autistic

I daydream about a plot revolving my life so intricate and detailed if I were to tell anybody this they would think I'm even more autistic
Carry it out then pussy

JoinedFeb 11, 2024Posts4Reputation1

Maybe you want love then faggot, hop on hrt take the femboypill
I don't want love I'm not capable of truly loving.How can I love someone when I don't even love myself?I don't have a soul to give love from

I don't want love I'm not capable of truly loving.How can I love someone when I don't even love myself?I don't have a soul to give love from
Once you will chad releasen his superior seed in you you will know what real love is

Once you will chad releasen his superior seed in you you will know what real love is
Forgot how most new users are just trolls, my apologies for engaging in conversation with you

Forgot how most new users are just trolls, my apologies for engaging in conversation with you
There seems to me no other options, not trolling