I can't cope with my head size, why am I so subhuman

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
It is supposedly just slightly below average based on measurements (above average in most measurements except menton to sellion) but once I consider this, my insecurity is justified. My head is definitely tiny in appearance and compared with most normies:

Skull size should be the least of your worries yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Unless it's bottom 10% πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
in circumference it is due to flat occipital and low depth. Frontal its like 40th percentile. But like I said, average is small AF. Its the head size equivalent of being a 5'7 guy basically.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
in circumference it is due to flat occipital and low depth. Frontal its like 40th percentile. But like I said, average is small AF. Its the head size equivalent of being a 5'7 guy basically.
All the superheroes have small proportional skulls which make the bideltoid look bigger and wide πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. It's babies who have 1:2 skull to bidelt ratio yakhi πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
All the superheroes have small proportional skulls which make the bideltoid look bigger and wide πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. It's babies who have 1:2 skull to bidelt ratio yakhi πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
It actually works against me since I have 20.5-21 inch bideltoid. Especially on dating apps, women expect me to be taller but when I meet them IRL, I get skullmogged by them and am barely taller at 5'10. Looking bobbleheaded is a million times better and also makes it easier for the features to look wholesome, esp from a distance.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940 and currylightskin
It actually works against me since I have 20.5-21 inch bideltoid. Especially on dating apps, women expect me to be taller but when I meet them IRL, I get skullmogged by them and am barely taller at 5'10. Looking bobbleheaded is a million times better and also makes it easier for the features to look wholesome, esp from a distance.
You really wanna look like badg πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
You really wanna look like badg πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™?
the problem is, I LITERALLY look a bit like him in facial features with a miniaturized head size, so yes, I will trade.

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
Good thing I have a 17 cm skull with 7.8 cm ipd lol you would look like bug I want to crush

It is supposedly just slightly below average based on measurements (above average in most measurements except menton to sellion) but once I consider this, my insecurity is justified. My head is definitely tiny in appearance and compared with most normies:

Pro tip: grow your hair out to add volume

Having a too big head and blocky is just as bad OP.