I can't cope with my long philtrum

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
This thing is almost 2cm long, I have a very good jaw but I'm forced to have a stubble to hide this shit. Lip lifts look weird asf half the time :feelswhy:
FUCK THIS TBH NGL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Gayalienmax, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
as a certified doctor, the only treatment that I can reasonably recommend is a swift suicide via lethal injection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 2012, Zdeweilx and 5 others
as a certified doctor, the only treatment that I can reasonably recommend is a swift suicide via lethal injection
Sodium nitrate

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Patient A
This thing is almost 2cm long, I have a very good jaw but I'm forced to have a stubble to hide this shit. Lip lifts look weird asf half the time :feelswhy:
FUCK THIS TBH NGL
I have 19mm or so. I've been told it's long too. Personally I don't understand. My eyes/brains refuse to accept the reality, I guess

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
2 cm woahh man :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I have 19mm or so. I've been told it's long too. Personally I don't understand. My eyes/brains refuse to accept the reality, I guess
Yeah I don't think it looks bad but perhaps I'm just used to it. IRL no one ever comments on it when clean shaven, in pics it's the first thing I'm told. Weird shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Do you have a thin upper lip? If so lip lift + stubble so that even if the lip looks weird the moustache will hide it.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Matheus
Do you have a thin upper lip? If so lip lift + stubble so that even if the lip looks weird the moustache will hide it.
I think not (philtrum looks long asf on the 2nd for some reason)
Capture dcran 2020 11 19  195535
Capture dcran 2020 11 19  195555

mine is 14 mm :)

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
brutal same here brother. I have a 2 cm philtrum too.

I have big lips tho, so even if I wanted one, a liplift wouldn't change my philtrum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Matheus, 6’1cel and deer
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 10536, Matheus and 1 other person
Btw doesn't it risk making my smile gummy? I've heard very bad shit about lip lift
gummy smiles aren’t really a looksmin

• +1
Beard cover-up till your deathbed bro, we're in it together
I'm 17 so it will look retarded but I'm currently growing stubble and a moustache. Perhaps I'll minox a moustache. It will still look like shit for my age, but it is what it is.

• So Sad
I'm 17 so it will look retarded but I'm currently growing stubble and a moustache. Perhaps I'll minox a moustache. It will still look like shit for my age, but it is what it is.
That’s actually a good idea ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Matheus
That much? LIFEFUEL TBH. Does the upper lift gain in volume or is it just lifted up? 5mm seems a lot tbh
C3AC843B 182C 4ACD 85CC 00706391571A

maybe even more than 5mm
look at the difference in the philthrum length
i’m gonna get it aswell just to have better lips, shorter philthrum is a huge bonus on top of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, Deleted member 10536 and Matheus
cope. If I had a normal philtrum my face would look 10x better.

View attachment 814102
Is that you? I don't believe that is just 2 cm. This has to be way more. But imo the immediate problem here is the too short nose, rather than the philtrum itself. But you'd need to check. The midface might be too long too. It seems very disharmonised. It's hard to judge visually, without the ratios, to know what is actually fucked up, as it could be many things at once.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
View attachment 814123
maybe even more than 5mm
look at the difference in the philthrum length
i’m gonna get it aswell just to have better lips, shorter philthrum is a huge bonus on top of it
I'm sold tbh, but I'm afraid I will end up with teeth show even when my mouth is closed as shown in 2nd pic

What would Homer Simpson look like in real life? #Simpsons #Homer  #sculpture | Homer simpson, Creepy drawings, The simpsons

just simpsonsmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
my philtrum isn't as long (~17 cm) but I have a subhuman mouth caused by downward growth so it looks bad.

only bimax for me friend.

Just get one of those big, manly cowboy or biker mustaches.
1-Mexican-moustache-style.jpg
6fa94b31765d47a72b3635c1bc95c27d.jpg
ef57f923b89771de8f5e03cc83d45a0f.jpg

• JFL
I'm sold tbh, but I'm afraid I will end up with teeth show even when my mouth is closed as shown in 2nd pic
better than having a long philtrum tbh

I think not (philtrum looks long asf on the 2nd for some reason)
View attachment 814089View attachment 814090
Do you have an upturned nose? Hard to tell from that pic alone though. If thats thec ase maybe lip lift + rhino to make nose tip straight.
Upturned nose doesn't directly make your philtrum longer, but I personally feel that it harmonizes really badly with long philtrum

This guy doesn't necessarily have a long philtrum but I think that the second pic makes his philtrum look shorter.

• +1
Closed mouth teeth show makes you look very low iq tbh I'm not sure I'd prefer it to long philtrum
oh yeah closed mouth teeth show looks really stupid, Ive misread it Im retarded

• +1
Do you have an upturned nose? Hard to tell from that pic alone though. If thats thec ase maybe lip lift + rhino to make nose tip straight.
Upturned nose doesn't directly make your philtrum longer, but I personally feel that it harmonizes really badly with long philtrum
View attachment 814197
This guy doesn't necessarily have a long philtrum but I think that the second pic makes his philtrum look shorter.
Yes a bit, but it's very slight, you can only see it from profile or at certain angles
Here you wouldn't say I do
IMG 0478202

As you can see in some angles it looks weird asf
IMG 0415

For ref the pic clean shaven it descends me a bit
IMG 0523

I've already been advised rhino here before, but at this point I would need HT + lip lift + rhino + genio and eventually lower eyelid retraction I mean JFL. I'll settle for HT + lip lift maybe if it proves relatively risk-free IMO

View attachment 814197
Tbh even lip lift I'm not sure is risk-free, I wouldn't want closed mouth teeth show at all so I'll have to research that. I'll prob have to hide it and cope, it is what it is, but it's annoying me to hell and back

Forget the lip lift. Lip lifts look men look feminine and growing a mustache to hide it makes you look like a pervert, unless you can grown a full beard.

• +1
FUCK THIS TBH NGL
Show

Forget the lip lift. Lip lifts look men look feminine and growing a mustache to hide it makes you look like a pervert, unless you can grown a full beard.
Yeah that's my opinion too but I haven't researched it a lot yet. I still keep it in the back of my mind bc it's a big lifefuel

A little too big but if you get a better chin it will look ok I suppose