I can't cope with the fact I am a truecel 29yo man without a disability.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I have no physical issues, in fact I am in top condition. I mogged everyone at my rowing fraternity in strength and stamina.
Even today I have no doubts I could get my body to climb the Mount.Everest if I wanted to. I perform well, minimal pain, good stamina/strength.

I have no mental issues other than being depressed because I am truecel?!? I am top1% in IQ, everything. I have top-tier cognition.
I have an avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) from the parental childhood abuse I endured, but I honestly manage it well, although I do recognize certain negative effects on my life quality from this.

Overall it's easier to fraud a good life with AVPD than to actually live it.
Like I can make good social things happen in my life objectively, but then my AVPD makes it impossible to enjoy and build upon it.

Money? I have hundreds of thousands in investments. I also have student-loan debt, but my overall situation isn't bleak whatsoever and my potential is massive.
I lost more than 350k euros in 2020 when I tried to become a millionaire by 'gambling' with financial-derivatives. I lost, okay.
Now in 2024 I am back on my feet again with 250k in stock-investments, back from scratch, from the gutter. My potential is insane.

Then what about personality, you may ask. You must have a bad personality.
Nigga, I am one of the funniest and most extroverted guys you will meet. Only AVPD holding me back somewhat.

Somehow today, I am a 29yo man without friends, family, relationship, nothing.
You would think such a life is relegated to some really unfortunate people; People with severe autism, down syndrome, wheelchair-bound.

Yet I am this totally normal guy that people at my job believe: 'is a slayer, he is still studying at that age?!?, fucking around, lol hahaha. when will he grow up?! he is still breaking girl's hearts?! hah he will grow up eventually, he is a good guy'-vibe

idk tbh it is all just a terrible tragedy. Maybe from my perspective it is just impossible to make sense of? I just can't understand.

I've had some recent encounter with an old female housemate of mine and she was talking about how a female friend of hers had a crush on me. I met that girl twice through her, she was a skater-girl alternative chick and I am also a skater-boy, basically.(I don't feel like one at all, but I literally skateboard every day so JFL, I just think it's more fun to do my groceries on a skateboard than on foot. I also skate to work. But I am very far detached from anything a 'skaterboy lifestyle' is about.)

Anyways I somewhat vibed with that girl, but nothing really came out of it. I did find her attractive, so when she said she had a crush on me I was like, wtf? Why didn't you ever tell me or let me know or something. And she responded in some agitated way like: 'like since when do you need help with finding girls, why you ask me?!'

Like I am some fuckboy player or something :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

holy fuck man, its completely over for me tbh. I know you all gonna call me fakecel rn but Fuck you retards. I haven't fucked in YEARS and I was khhv at 23yo. go fuck yourself u dumb retards.

Looking+acting like a slayer means nothing when in reality you are truecel. fucking idiots. There's nothing i can do.
its completely over and it honestly never began.

This was all years ago when I was indeed, still having very occasional success. But honestly looking back, fucking a girl once every 6 months, what the fuck are we even talking about?! I was on 4 dating apps trying hard and going on dates non-stop with girls way below my looks-level.

Looking back? I was in total despair dumpster-diving, but back then I was somewhat in good spirit, good mood, and just making the best of my situation.

Either way, now at 29yo, its over. I don't socialize anymore, I don't even care about dating, female contact, sex, relationships nothing. its over:feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, SecularIslamist, MA_ascender and 28 others
Mentalcel or standardscel

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and MoggerGaston
I made an update thread on my mom @MoggerGaston
I will read this in full in a sec

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Je ziet er niet lelijk uit ofzo, het is mentaal. Succes bro

• JFL
Mentalcel or standardscel
Unlucky-cel?

more and more I start to believe in simulation-theory. This world was designed to torture me or push me into a certain life-path, a destiny.

Call it god, faith, a simulation, alien experiment, I don't care. I can't believe this is an unaltered reality anymore.

I am being tested, I am being pushed, my mind is being altered. The life I have is not natural.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lost_Soul, uksucks, the BULL and 4 others
I have no physical issues, in fact I am in top condition. I mogged everyone at my rowing fraternity in strength and stamina.
Even today I have no doubts I could get my body to climb the Mount.Everest if I wanted to. I perform well, minimal pain, good stamina/strength.

I have no mental issues other than being depressed because I am truecel?!? I am top1% in IQ, everything. I have top-tier cognition.
I have an avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) from the parental childhood abuse I endured, but I honestly manage it well, although I do recognize certain negative effects on my life quality from this. Overall it's easier to fraud a good life with AVPD than to actually live it.

Like I can make good social things happen in my life objectively, but then my AVPD makes it impossible to enjoy and build upon it.

Money? I have hundreds of thousands in investments. I also have student-loan debt, but my overall situation isn't bleak whatsoever and my potential is massive.
I lost more than 350k euros in 2020 when I tried to become a millionaire by 'gambling' with financial-derivatives. I lost, okay.
Now in 2024 I am back on my feet again with 250k in stock-investments, back from scratch, from the gutter. My potential is insane.

Then what about personality, you may ask. You must have a bad personality.
Nigga, I am one of the funniest and most extroverted guys you will meet. Only AVPD holding me back somewhat.

You would think such a life is relegated to some really unfortunate people; People with severe autism, down syndrome, wheelchair-bound.

Yet I am this totally normal guy that people at my job believe: 'is a slayer, he is still studying at that age?!?, fucking around, lol hahaha. when will he grow up?! he is still breaking girl's hearts?! hah he will grow up eventually, he is a good guy'-vibe

idk tbh it is all just a terrible tragedy. Maybe from my perspective it is just impossible to make sense of? I just can't understand.

I've had some recent encounter with an old female housemate of mine and she was talking about how a female friend of hers had a crush on me. I met that girl twice through her, she was a skater-girl alternative chick and I am also a skater-boy, basically.(I don't feel like one at all, but I literally skateboard every day so JFL, I just think it's more fun to do my groceries on a skateboard than on foot. I also skate to work. But I am very far detached from anything a 'skaterboy lifestyle' is about.)

Anyways I somewhat vibed with that girl, but nothing really came out of it. I did find her attractive, so when she said she had a crush on me I was like, wtf? Why didn't you ever tell me or let me know or something. And she responded in some agitated way like: 'like since when do you need help with finding girls, why you ask me?!'

Like I am some fuckboy player or something :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

holy fuck man, its completely over for me tbh. I know you all gonna call me fakecel rn but Fuck you retards. I haven't fucked in YEARS and I was khhv at 23yo. go fuck yourself u dumb retards.

Looking+acting like a slayer means nothing when in reality you are truecel. fucking idiots. There's nothing i can do.
its completely over and it honestly never began.

This was all years ago when I was indeed, still having very occasional success. But honestly looking back, fucking a girl once every 6 months, what the fuck are we even talking about?! I was on 4 dating apps trying hard and going on dates non-stop with girls way below my looks-level.

Looking back? I was in total despair dumpster-diving, but back then I was somewhat in good spirit, good mood, and just making the best of my situation.

Either way, now at 29yo, its over. I don't socialize anymore, I don't even care about dating, female contact, sex, relationships nothing. its over:feelsgood:
you are bloated asf bhai

• +1
Brutal story

If I were in your shoes I'd try to contact some old friends and try to build a friendship for there.
If that's not even an option just get a job that's not remote and try to socialize there

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and MoggerGaston
You're a jeffrey

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
Every molecule

I can relate to this to a degree. I think finding ways to treat self destructive habits would help with this, for whatever reasons whenever you start to form new relationships you likely have some mechanism of shutting them down weather you’re aware you’re doing it or not.

Also actually graduating and seeking a career and life goals would help I believe.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
your bones are decent debloat bhai

this is me bloated with short-hair

if i cant succeed with these looks, I have no faith in looksmaxxing.

Yes I can debloat, get leaner
yes I can get more muscular
yes I can get better fashion
yes I can get a hair-transplant
yes I can start wearing make-up

What's the point? I hate this fucking life. I need to do all this just to be shown basic human compassion, empathy, interaction?

Why am I not fucking good enough the way I am right now?
Fuck this world, fuck this society, fuck human life.

I just listen to melancholic music like this @TechnoBoss . Which mogs hard ngl.

And then I just do drugs and alcohol all day in my room.

Another brutal thing:
I have all these drug-connections and suppliers, I have everything anyone could ever want at the highest quality. And still somehow I end up alone.
You would think someone would value this fact of me, but no.
I am also big-framed and strong-looking, people don't fuck with me. Yet somehow this value of me is also completely unappreciated.

I go out to public raves 1-2 times a month, enough social-interaction.

I guess I do value the fact I am a strong individual young man. The fact I can go to raves alone in a city I am unfamiliar with, do heavy amounts of drugs and do it all without a care in the world:
Nobody will ever fuck with me, rob me, mess with me. People fear me.

People fear the lion.
Nat Geo Wild Lion GIF by Savage Kingdom

I was meant to be alone, I just need to accept it. The whole world was always against me, and it will always be against me.

I have to accept this and stop wasting mental effort on this idea of not fitting in, not being liked, all that other bullshit.

It was never supposed to be like that. I was always supposed to be a sigma male lion.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SoundnVision, Chintuck22 and 2 others
recently upgraded my PC and encoding videos with handbrake is twice as fast or so as in the past.

I upgraded to play videogames with higher fps, but now it's become so easy to encode videos for this forum.
200Mb video from a rave? 10Mb to be uploaded on this forum in no time with my new cpu.

mirin hard ngl. did the installation myself.

just need to upgrade my GPU now and then i'll have a toptier PC again and I can rot in peace playing the latest games at max quality.

still need to play witcher3 for fuck sake, never got to it cuz my PC couldn't handle it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and TechnoBoss
Every molecule

I can relate to this to a degree. I think finding ways to treat self destructive habits would help with this, for whatever reasons whenever you start to form new relationships you likely have some mechanism of shutting them down weather you’re aware you’re doing it or not.

Also actually graduating and seeking a career and life goals would help I believe.
Oh man, I am very well aware of my habits, but I can't stop them.
The last girl I had a successful date with, I ended up ghosting her because I felt EXTREME anxiety, fear, pain, whenever I would think about meeting up with her again.

The root of this? An intense belief I am inferior, unworthy, not good enough, not NT enough, not attractive enough. Even when girls tell me they like me, all I think is: "You don't know who I am, you wouldn't like me if you would know"
it's impossible to date for me, in the past it wasn't as bad but it got worse over time as the rejections piled on.

How to cope? I need to accept me frauding everything and stop treating life so seriously tbh.

Yes no woman will ever love the real me, and that's fine, I should fuck and use her existence where I can or ditch her.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and TechnoBoss
I can kinda understand that
Like, I don't know if people are being ironic but I've heard 2 or 3 times something like: you must be a fuckboy
And I'm like: hm, sir this is McDonald's

• +1

This was the last time I had sex. April 2023. I had sex, THIS ONE NIGHT. Before that last time I had sex was summer 2022, also one single time.
Having sex less than once a year, how am I not a truecel. Over for me.

also cagefuel man, just look at this topic. all the people calling me fakecel. larper, chad.
then look at me now, i already knew back then that this was one lucky encounter that would never happen again. They didn't understand.

It's no longer April 2023, It's September 2024. 17 months later.
What have I achieved since this one successful date april 2023?

ONE single date with a drug-raver girl HTB in october 2023 which ended in disaster:

Since october 2023 I haven't gone on a single date whatsoever. I haven't touched a girl, kissed a girl, hugged a girl, nothing.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
View attachment 3194072

What's the point? I hate this fucking life. I need to do all this just to be shown basic human compassion, empathy, interaction?

Another brutal thing:
I have all these drug-connections and suppliers, I have everything anyone could ever want at the highest quality. And still somehow I end up alone.
I am also big-framed and strong-looking, people don't fuck with me. Yet somehow this value of me is also completely unappreciated.

I guess I do value the fact I am a strong individual young man. The fact I can go to raves alone in a city I am unfamiliar with, do heavy amounts of drugs and do it all without a care in the world:

People fear the lion.

I was meant to be alone, I just need to accept it. The whole world was always against me, and it will always be against me.

I have to accept this and stop wasting mental effort on this idea of not fitting in, not being liked, all that other bullshit.

It was never supposed to be like that. I was always supposed to be a sigma male lion.

you have a basement dweller look to you no offense but shave or get a thicker stubble , tan more and most imporatantly debloat.

bro is 30 on org find help unc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ss07, nofap and MoggerGaston
You have one of the most colorful personalities I’ve ever seen, decent looks, and seem pretty intelligent. What a travesty that this gynocentric world not only doesn’t let you assortatively mate with someone of similar psychological profile, but also deems you unworthy of the average MTB foid whose hobbies are makeup and TikTok. The modern world is a clown show.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Gargantuan, JovenCansao and 4 others
ONE single date with a drug-raver girl HTB in october 2023 which ended in disaster:
This topic didn't have the full-story, which is that some day after this failed-date, I was very high on MDMA and I contacted her and started talking about our date and why it didn't go well. She confessed she had serious doubts about my intentions and feared I was a fuckboy/player. I had empathy for her doubts and told her about my own issues with her of playing games with me, not really finding me attractive and rejecting me physically. That I found it insane she compared me to her exes n shit. I don't know whether she was high while we spoke, but I knew she was an alcoholic so she was probably at least drunk.

Anyways she was really warm to me in this moment and I also felt like I was really true to myself, not playing games, but really saying what I felt. I felt like we really had a connection here and we understood why our first date 'failed'. Our issues, our fears.

Both of us ended up excited for a second-date at this point.

This is where simulation-theory comes in.
@6ft4
I somehow ended up with scabies. A parasitic skin-disease, highly infectious.
Beest1

Photo: A scabies-mite digging tunnels under my skin. The beast is where you see the dark spots, the tunnel is the white part. I made this picture myself and this is my own skin.

I made this photo with my own microscope because I was in a conflict with Dutch healthcare services which refused to diagnose me with scabies. I ordered a microscope from amazon and tracked my own infestation, dutch healthcare still refuse to diagnose me despite me having pics of scabies mites in my skin. They refused to give me invermectin (you may know it as the trump-covid medicine). Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug and the most effective against scabies, but you need doctor clearance to get it legally here. I couldnt get it.

ANYWAYS.
It was impossible for me to ever get this infection. This infection is spread from close skin-contact. this mite you see in the picture from my skin I took above? this thing has to travel to the surface and lach onto a new host.

General consensus is that you need at least ~30 minutes of close skin-contact for a scabies-mite to be able to travel from one person to another.

man, please tell me how this doesn't confirm simulation theory? @6ft4 @RichardSpencel
I am literally an incel who lives in his room alone. I have ZERO contact with people. ZERO sex. ZERO dates. NOTHING. I don't touch another person, EVER.

How could I have ever gotten infected with scabies? It is impossible.

Anyways to come back to the date with this girl. I was a perfect match with her. We were both doing drugs, alcoholics, going to raves, and struggling. And we vibed.

Yet because of scabies, I couldn't meet up with her. I even told her about the scabies and she was accepting and telling me she would love to meet-up once I got cured to have 'close contact with me'.

It took me 3(!!!) months to get cured from scabies. this retarded fucking disease. I am so fucking angry cuz the entire healthcare system in the Netherlands worked against me. They refused to diagnose me, they refused to give me medication. I had to get my ivermectin from the darkweb where I also get my drugs.

JFL man. Simulation-theory is real.

@PROMETHEUS

the fact I had to fight a parasitic infection on my own while dutch official healthcare services refused to help me. Man.
Best555

^another pic I made with a microscope.

These beasts were fucking disgusting and I was photographing them with my own microscope while the healthcare system refused to even diagnose me.

I couldn't sleep, dutch healthcare even refused to gave me sleeping pills 'because they are addictive and its not worth it'. They told me to just use anti-histamine pills, which never did a single fuck.

I got my sleeping pills from germany where you can but them legally.

Reminder:

as a dutch citizen you are paying ~60% taxes, in return the government is supposed to give you good healthcare in return, and other things.

This is the healthcare you get :lul::lul::lul:

you are better off on your own. dutch healthcare is total trash.

@BeneluxYemeni

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni and SoundnVision
Yet the biggest subhumans in your ward have loving girlfriends

This topic didn't have the full-story, which is that some day after this failed-date, I was very high on MDMA and I contacted her and started talking about our date and why it didn't go well. She confessed she had serious doubts about my intentions and feared I was a fuckboy/player. I had empathy for her doubts and told her about my own issues with her of playing games with me, not really finding me attractive and rejecting me physically. That I found it insane she compared me to her exes n shit. I don't know whether she was high while we spoke, but I knew she was an alcoholic so she was probably at least drunk.

Anyways she was really warm to me in this moment and I also felt like I was really true to myself, not playing games, but really saying what I felt. I felt like we really had a connection here and we understood why our first date 'failed'. Our issues, our fears.

@6ft4
View attachment 3194145
Photo: A scabies-mite digging tunnels under my skin. The beast is where you see the dark spots, the tunnel is the white part. I made this picture myself and this is my own skin.

I made this photo with my own microscope because I was in a conflict with Dutch healthcare services which refused to diagnose me with scabies. I ordered a microscope from amazon and tracked my own infestation, dutch healthcare still refuse to diagnose me despite me having pics of scabies mites in my skin. They refused to give me invermectin (you may know it as the trump-covid medicine). Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug and the most effective against scabies, but you need doctor clearance to get it legally here. I couldnt get it.

ANYWAYS.
It was impossible for me to ever get this infection. This infection is spread from close skin-contact. this mite you see in the picture from my skin I took above? this thing has to travel to the surface and lach onto a new host.

General consensus is that you need at least ~30 minutes of close skin-contact for a scabies-mite to be able to travel from one person to another.

man, please tell me how this doesn't confirm simulation theory? @6ft4 @RichardSpencel
I am literally an incel who lives in his room alone. I have ZERO contact with people. ZERO sex. ZERO dates. NOTHING. I don't touch another person, EVER.

Anyways to come back to the date with this girl. I was a perfect match with her. We were both doing drugs, alcoholics, going to raves, and struggling. And we vibed.

Yet because of scabies, I couldn't meet up with her. I even told her about the scabies and she was accepting and telling me she would love to meet-up once I got cured to have 'close contact with me'.

It took me 3(!!!) months to get cured from scabies. this retarded fucking disease. I am so fucking angry cuz the entire healthcare system in the Netherlands worked against me. They refused to diagnose me, they refused to give me medication. I had to get my ivermectin from the darkweb where I also get my drugs.

@PROMETHEUS

the fact I had to fight a parasitic infection on my own while dutch official healthcare services refused to help me. Man.
View attachment 3194150

These beasts were fucking disgusting and I was photographing them with my own microscope while the healthcare system refused to even diagnose me.

I couldn't sleep, dutch healthcare even refused to gave me sleeping pills 'because they are addictive and its not worth it'. They told me to just use anti-histamine pills, which never did a single fuck.

Reminder:

as a dutch citizen you are paying ~60% taxes, in return the government is supposed to give you good healthcare in return, and other things.

@BeneluxYemeni
I dont know why you didnt just meet up with her, who cares if she caught the scabies as well
I caught scabies also shortly after turning 19, well at least thats what the doctor assumed it to be and gave me medication which cured it
Funnily enough I went legit mentalcel after that point in my life, I wonder if there's something to the theory that parasites are demonic entities.
I always just assumed bipolar disorder kicked in for me around 19 and I couldnt cope with the fact that I wasnt slaying after gaining muscle despite getting decent results aged 18 while built like a twig.

Why dont you try living somewhere other than Netherlands?
There's just too many moggers there and girls have barely any reaction to the sight of moggers, as if they're just to be expected.
There is seemingly the potential to get a GF there solely off the basis of being over 190cm but I dont see much options outside of that

• +1
You are a mentalcel, that's the main reason. A victim of your own mind currently, too aware, and it's not surprising that you are very into drugs.

• So Sad
I mean, you're literal proof of the lookspill. No looks no fun

• So Sad
  • +1
You remind me of the underground man

IMG 7811

He was just like you and later came the conclusion that, given his current situation, his life would be significantly better if he was less intelligent

He would be able to act like the “men of action” without overthinking his life

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, widdi and MoggerGaston
Yet the biggest subhumans in your ward have loving girlfriends
yup
I dont know why you didnt just meet up with her, who cares if she caught the scabies as well
I caught scabies also shortly after turning 19, well at least thats what the doctor assumed it to be and gave me medication which cured it
Funnily enough I went legit mentalcel after that point in my life, I wonder if there's something to the theory that parasites are demonic entities.
I always just assumed bipolar disorder kicked in for me around 19 and I couldnt cope with the fact that I wasnt slaying after gaining muscle despite getting decent results aged 18 while built like a twig.

Why dont you try living somewhere other than Netherlands?
There's just too many moggers there and girls have barely any reaction to the sight of moggers, as if they're just to be expected.
There is seemingly the potential to get a GF there solely off the basis of being over 190cm but I dont see much options outside of that
It's too late for me now honestly, I've given up on life. Just not interested at all in socializing, dating, getting a gf, etc anymore.
time for that has passed tbh. too old for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
You remind me of the underground man

View attachment 3194918

He was just like you and later came the conclusion that, given his current situation, his life would be significantly better if he was less intelligent

He would be able to act like the “men of action” without overthinking his life
It's why I am quitting this therapy group I am in right now: I am smarter than my own therapists. It seems idiotic wasting my time here.

ieujepbnpxua1.png

this post of mine was placed on reddit jfl. Reminds me I can't even reduce my IQ.

Nothing we can do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and PROMETHEUS
You are too self aware and intelligent for your looks level - I don’t mean this as an insult.

• So Sad
  • +1
Go offline bro,

@6ft4
View attachment 3194145

ANYWAYS.

@PROMETHEUS

View attachment 3194150

Reminder:

@BeneluxYemeni
My huisarts told me i was just not sleeping enough when i told her im tired so i had to keep calling until she finally said yes to an iron blood test which came out to be really low. Keep paying taxes! we(men) need to send money to Ukraine and pay for immigrant housing and gender affirming surgery that jacks up your health insurance. You would pay less than a tenth the amount you are paying rn in health costs if you just move out of the country and pay no insurance and just come back for health reasons when you have health issues. Fuck the system and abuse it

• +1
Go offline bro,

My huisarts told me i was just not sleeping enough when i told her im tired so i had to keep calling until she finally said yes to an iron blood test which came out to be really low. Keep paying taxes! we(men) need to send money to Ukraine and pay for immigrant housing and gender affirming surgery that jacks up your health insurance. You would pay less than half the amount you are paying rn if you just move out of the country and pay no insurance and just come back for health reasons when you have health issues. Fuck the system and abuse it
jews raped this country

• So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
jews raped this country
Dat veranderd onze situatie niet, ik denk oprecht dat het beter voor je zou zijn om gewoon te Neeten en de tijd te gebruiken om iets van een online bedrijf te proberen bouwen waarmee je vastgoed koopt en gewoon ergens in azië rotten tot je dood. NL is shit voor je mentale gezondheid

• +1
life sucks

• +1
Dat veranderd onze situatie niet, ik denk oprecht dat het beter voor je zou zijn om gewoon te Neeten en de tijd te gebruiken om iets van een online bedrijf te proberen bouwen waarmee je vastgoed koopt en gewoon ergens in azië rotten tot je dood. NL is shit voor je mentale gezondheid
Yes, echt een kankerland. Ik snap niet waarom mensen dit land zo geweldig vinden.

I don't know Bro i feel like you're content with this Life and you don't really think a girl would add much to It since you feel like you're smarter, more interesting, stronger etc. Maybe your still haven't really understood yourself. You must listen to your inner consciousness

• +1
I don't know Bro i feel like you're content with this Life and you don't really think a girl would add much to It since you feel like you're smarter, more interesting, stronger etc. Maybe your still haven't really understood yourself. You must listen to your inner consciousness
Most women wouldnt add anything to my life other than being a warm body to fuck and have in my bed when I sleep tbh.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
so you want to get a disability or what? :lul:

good post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and the BULL
View attachment 3194072

Another brutal thing:

People fear the lion.

Ur average looking wth are u talking about. Dont believe girls bullshit compliments when they hype you. Lol this is why most men are delusional.

U sound mentally ill and autistic + a cry baby. If I had a daughter and she brought home you I would be doing everything to finish it.

Ur average looking wth are u talking about. Dont believe girls bullshit compliments when they hype you. Lol this is why most men are delusional.

U sound mentally ill and autistic + a cry baby. If I had a daughter and she brought home you I would be doing everything to finish it.
im fucking your daughter and theres nothing you can do, old man.

im fucking your daughter and theres nothing you can do, old man.
Ur a bitchboy whiner with a fat face, prey eyes and hair so thin it looks like it was transplanted from ur ass. Ur not fking anyone. Try actually washing tht shit. U defo look like I would see u outside a corner shop at 6am waiting for it to open so u cn go in for ur first white cider of the day.

• JFL
Ur a bitchboy whiner with a fat face, prey eyes and hair so thin it looks like it was transplanted from ur ass. Ur not fking anyone. Try actually washing tht shit. U defo look like I would see u outside a corner shop at 6am waiting for it to open so u cn go in for ur first white cider of the day.
thin hair? jfl nigga u need glasses u dumb ass bitch.
my hair thick asf, barbers always compliment me on it.

completely over for ur demented blind oldcel ass. how old are u, 37? JFL at u buddyboyo.

thin hair? jfl nigga u need glasses u dumb ass bitch.
my hair thick asf, barbers always compliment me on it.

completely over for ur demented blind oldcel ass. how old are u, 37? JFL at u buddyboyo.
28 and i look way younger then u. U look like shit. No pretty boy soft features and no masculine bone structure. Ur a whiny delusional weirdo. Try just going out and doing things and being a normal person even somebody like u cn get a fattie or a single mum.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
28 and i look way younger then u. U look like shit. No pretty boy soft features and no masculine bone structure. Ur a whiny delusional weirdo. Try just going out and doing things and being a normal person even somebody like u cn get a fattie or a single mum.
no pic no care

no pic no care
Nobody in their right mind would post a pic on this forum especially now a whole bunch of tik tokers etc use it and its becoming well known. Posting urself is just proof ur lost and dc at all about real life and ur reputation if anything.