i cant cope with the fact that i will never coom inside a dark blue eyed dirty blonde haired 5'10 VS angel body forward grown full lips upturned nose

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
I NEED TO COOM INSIDE A TANNED DARK BLUE EYED DIRTY BLONDE 5'10 VS ANGEL PROPORTIONS AND BODYFAT FORWARD GROWN FULL LIPPED SKI SLOPE NOSED ALMOND EYED TRENDY BUSHY EYEBROWS WHITE ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANT UPPER CLASS FOID WITH A LONG AND SLENDER NECK, DEFINE COLLARBONES WHO OOZES ARISTOCRACY AND NOBILITY AND GRACE AND SPLENDOR WHO IS SIGNED TO WILHELMINA, FORD OR ELITE MANAGEMENT AND LOOKS SUNKISSED WITH FAINT FRECKLES THAT BLENDS IN WITH HER TANNED ARYAN SKIN

I NEED THESE FOIDS AND I WILL GENOCIDE THIS ENTIRE FORUM TO COOM INSIDE AND BREED THESE
IMG 4861

IMG 4969
IMG 4970

Attachments

• IMG_4861.png
    IMG_4861.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lordgandy2000, emeraldglass, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I WILL GENOCIDE THE NIGGAS WHO KEEP RATING ME SUB CHADLITE AND CALLING ME NON NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
AI model trained exclusively on incel forums wrote this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, Deleted member 18582, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
She takes black dick on the weekends for her betabuxx white bf to pick up the slack

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
@vanillaicecream

dw, in 7-9 years she will be receptive to you

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Not worth the effort, she’d have to crawl to my basement and have her legs wide open for me to consider her worthy of my dick and seed

• JFL
move on incel

dw, in 7-9 years she will be receptive to you
SHE WILL HAVE NO COLLAGEN AND NO MORE 20YO SKINCARE, HEALTH AND GYM OBSESSED COLLEGE GIRL BODY AND HER FACE WILL GET SAGGY WITH MICROWRINKLES

• JFL
SHE WILL HAVE NO COLLAGEN AND NO MORE 20YO SKINCARE, HEALTH AND GYM OBSESSED COLLEGE GIRL BODY AND HER FACE WILL GET SAGGY WITH MICROWRINKLES
she'll have all the other things nbd

AI model trained exclusively on incel forums wrote this
Yea taste is suspiciously generic. He probably just wants the status associated with having these girls. I bet secretly he wants an aboriginal woman lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I personally also have WASP generic white women as my top but i fucking want real white, not fucking tanned. Cant stand tanned. How can you like white women but want one that changes her whiteness

Yea taste is suspiciously generic. He probably just wants the status associated with having these girls. I bet secretly he wants an aboriginal woman lol
wtf kind of delusional take is this

beauty standard = generic??

i want an aboriginal girl??

• JFL
I personally also have WASP generic white women as my top but i fucking want real white, not fucking tanned. Cant stand tanned. How can you like white women but want one that changes her whiteness
tanned = coomfuel

• +1
Reactions: zura
sorry shes bbc only

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back