I can't deal with normies

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Most people I know IRL tell me looks don't matter much, it's shallow, blah blah. Girls don't care too much about it either.

Then you have the same people that say money doesn't matter and doesn't make you happy, status doesn't matter, etc.

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

How the FUCK do you deal with dumb-ass 0 self-awareness bluepilled shits like this when this is like 80% of the population. Holy shit.

I become extremely anti-social and stop interacting with most people because they are all retards that think like this. This hurts my chance to fuck pussy and obtain status.

Do you just interact with these people while low-key in your mind like, these people are retarded and I just want status and pussy? wtf

The blue pilled mind of a normie has developed the supreme cope mechanism. A subconscious set of beliefs set to keep his pathetic mind working and functioning for the hive and not being shattered into thousands of psychological pieces by the devastating truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 275
27d.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275
The blue pilled mind of a normie has developed the supreme cope mechanism. A subconscious set of believes set to keep his pathetic mind working and functioning for the hive and not being shattered into thousand psychological pieces by the devastating truth.
Brutal