I can't deal with women anymore - Going MGTOW

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
I think it's just time to accept that I'll never be good enough for them.
I've spent thousands of hours online dating just to fuck a bunch of 4's. Not a single 5+ has ever in my life shown me a single IOI and I've been flaked on constantly ( this is happening as we speak).

I :

- Can't be bothered seeing the looks of disappointment on their face when I turn up to meet them from online anymore.
- Can't be bothered pretending I don't just want to fuck them anymore, having to make inane conversation, while good looking guys can be straight forward and not risk losing the girl.
- Can't be bothered having to text back and forth just to set up a date and then show up and she be 1-2 points lower than photos.
- Can't be bothered to be rejected 30+ times in cold approach just to get one lead with a 5/10.
- Can't be bothered to have to put myself out there just to be deemed not attractive enough for a slightly above average girl.
- Can't deal with the constant IOD's anymore.

I feel myself being pulled towards MGTOW. After 130+ dates and just under 50 lays, I think I'm done.
Yes, being in love with a woman and having her love you back (whether it's a 'cope' 'fake' feeling or not like some of you would argue) is an amazing feeling.

But it's not worth the effort, humiliation and degradation that it takes to get there as a sub-chad. You have to put your entire self-worth as a man in the world on the line every day, even when you clearly mog the girl in intellect.

I was just not built to be able to succeed with women without extreme effort, and the reward is not worth it.
I truly believe that you're either born attractive to women or you're not.

You're thinking about getting surgery or other looksmaxing techniques, but the truth is, if you found these forums, you already lost the battle. It's too late, the psychological damage from lack of validation and love from women runs too deep for most of us to recover from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Pietrosiek
TL;DR: Forced your own way due to subhuman phenotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, ovosoundszn, Butthurt Dweller and 8 others
Men Sent Their Own Way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
dn read but you made good choice

MSTOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
>mgtow
>joined aug 2019

yep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
We all know your fucking mug is probably to hideous for women.
Dont bullshit And say you " went your way", just admit that you're unattractive to women and want nothing to do with them anymore

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
OK fine I was sent my own way. Happy now you pre-pubescent faggots???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Vitruvian, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Fucking brutal man, I am giving up aswell. After years of looksmaxing, joining clubs and approaching I got 2 lays.

Honestly there's nothing that has reduced my quality of life and self-esteem more than trying to make an intimate connection with women. I can get first dates after shit-ton of effort but they will always ghost me even though they said they liked the date and felt a connection (justlol).

Last edited:
  • So Sad

• +1
These parts, sound like my story a bit. But then very well worded.
And it made me go monk mode (also due to religuous reasons) (which also equals the MGTW definition plenty, although I didn't even know that existed at the time) a couple of years ago, and put dating/chasing women women on hold.
I've spent .....{alot] ......of hours .......dating, just to fuck a bunch of ......
- Can't be bothered pretending I don't just want to fuck them anymore, having to make inane conversation, while good looking guys can be straight forward and not risk losing the girl.
- Can't be bothered having to text back and forth just to set up a date
- Can't be bothered to be rejected 30+ times in cold approach just to get ... lead
- Can't be bothered to have to put myself out there just to be deemed not attractive enough for a slightly above average girl.
- Can't deal with the constant IOD's anymore.
......., I think I'm done.
Yes, being in love with a woman and having her love you back (whether it's a 'cope' 'fake' feeling or not like some of you would argue) is an amazing feeling.
But it's not worth the effort, humiliation and degradation that it takes to get there as a sub-chad. You have to put your entire self-worth as a man in the world on the line every day, even when you clearly mog the girl ...

I was just not built to be able to succeed with women without extreme effort, and the reward is not worth it.

Ive been mstow by default i just play up my subhumanity

• JFL
Sex with 4's is good if you are 4 to 5 or maybe 6 because of hypergamy.
Pussy is pussy, it's life.
Many can't even get a 4.

• +1
Sex with 4's is good if you are 4 to 5 or maybe 6 because of hypergamy.
Pussy is pussy, it's life.
Many can't even get a 4.

It’s not life. They have to be decently attractive for it to be worthwhile. For there to be romance they have to be above a certain threshold

This is what I want, but I cannot have it, apparently.

Attachments

• C0A5FFBF-D7E0-4AF0-8920-7CF9354A370E.jpeg
    C0A5FFBF-D7E0-4AF0-8920-7CF9354A370E.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I don't see the point in pursuing women at all unless you are 6+PSL. Women start becoming attractive to me from 5.5PSL and on and one cannot get an intimate connection with such women unless you are at least 6PSL.

So what is the fucking point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I don't see the point in pursuing women at all unless you are 6+PSL. Women start becoming attractive to me from 5.5PSL and on and one cannot get an intimate connection with such women unless you are at least 6PSL.

So what is the fucking point?
Yap just don't "approach" women if you're not gl just don't it's so cringy it will destroy your mental health and self perception and leave you mentally ill

Most women are shallow, man. I’m gonna attempt to lose my sex drive at some point and if I succeed, I will also go MGTOW

Is this a humble brag, what's wrong with banging 4s? But yeah you may get ghosted, that's life yo.

they move on quickly