I can't do mewing because of how small my upper jaw is

CreepyJewel1

CreepyJewel1

Iron
Yeah, it's real. I can't cover the roof of my mouth with my tongue. My tongue doesn't fit in that upper part at all. When I try to push it upwards as much as I can, my tongue pain starts. I have a very small upper jaw, and my teeth are all lined up horrifically badly. I went to the dentist two years ago, and she literally told me I would never have perfectly lined-up white teeth, even if I got the dental braces. BRUTAL!

My father had 14 rotten teeth at my age (21) and I hate him more and more every single day I exist and wake up. It's just ovER for my 6'2 butterface goblin looking ass.

Yeah, it's real. I can't cover the roof of my mouth with my tongue. My tongue doesn't fit in that upper part at all. When I try to push it upwards as much as I can, my tongue pain starts. I have a very small upper jaw, and my teeth are all lined up horrifically badly. I went to the dentist two years ago, and she literally told me I would never have perfectly lined-up white teeth, even if I got the dental braces. BRUTAL!

My father had 14 rotten teeth at my age (21) and I hate him more and more every single day I exist and wake up. It's just ovER for my 6'2 butterface goblin looking ass.
you need a palate expander and mewing doesnt work bucko

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, PickleTheSlayer and CreepyJewel1
he is correct ^
you prolly need bimax too after that

• So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
he is correct ^
you prolly need bimax too after that
I can't have that too because I have rotten teeth in that area. My life was ovER from the start. BRUTAL!