I cant enjoy life IM JUST SUICIDAL

Surfsup

Surfsup

Give me the gun
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Posts
11,231
Reputation
20,970
How do I enjoy life

Everything I try it doesn't work

Even if I am with a friend having fun there's this feeling of sadness that i cant seem to shake off it's a dark shadow that grows bigger

I haven't fixed the root. I'm just distracting myself with hobbies and activities
Once I stop doing them

The voices return the darkness comes back I feel suicidal and depressed again it's like I put a bandaid on the wound but it came off the wound never healed.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fantom0726, buccalfatremoval, LowInhibNoSMV and 4 others
el relatableblud
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup
i dont have any advice but i understand how you feel
 
Still suicidal?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1
IMG 5892
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
How do I enjoy life

Everything I try it doesn't work

Even if I am with a friend having fun there's this feeling of sadness that i cant seem to shake off it's a dark shadow that grows bigger

I haven't fixed the root. I'm just distracting myself with hobbies and activities
Once I stop doing them

The voices return the darkness comes back I feel suicidal and depressed again it's like I put a bandaid on the wound but it came off the wound never healed.
SSRI+Theapry
 
Bro I’m doing so good rn I’m skipping the whole school week expect friday cuz this friday no school for us. And it just feels like heaven I feel so low cortisol and free. And yesterday and today I was with bro I used to hangout with and this week feels so good can’t lie. Skipping school surpasses the consequences of skipping atm.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
i was suicidal for 2 years
same feeling as you

realizing that im independant
i can do what i want
i can choose to be what i want no matter my past
made me snap out of it
2 weeks ago

i cant stop spreading joy and giving to others since then
dont take disrespect
depression is ego death in the worst way
you might still feel prideful but fully depressed

what really rattled me awake was a trip to berlin, some weed and alot of thinking.

ask me any questions you want, at the gym rn so i‘ll reply between sets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup and dreamz
How do I enjoy life

Everything I try it doesn't work

Even if I am with a friend having fun there's this feeling of sadness that i cant seem to shake off it's a dark shadow that grows bigger

I haven't fixed the root. I'm just distracting myself with hobbies and activities
Once I stop doing them

The voices return the darkness comes back I feel suicidal and depressed again it's like I put a bandaid on the wound but it came off the wound never healed.
Death is a comfort 🙂🤝
 
How do I enjoy life

Everything I try it doesn't work

Even if I am with a friend having fun there's this feeling of sadness that i cant seem to shake off it's a dark shadow that grows bigger

I haven't fixed the root. I'm just distracting myself with hobbies and activities
Once I stop doing them

The voices return the darkness comes back I feel suicidal and depressed again it's like I put a bandaid on the wound but it came off the wound never healed.
Just beacuse something is hard rn doesn't mean everything needs to come to an end - Joe B.
 

Similar threads

Bitchwhipper2
Replies
4
Views
40
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
burnerzz7
Replies
10
Views
47
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
9
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
johnxz
Replies
2
Views
15
mxl4chi1
M
rya222
Replies
38
Views
137
winter62431
W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top