I can't fathom at this very moment thousands of pink pussy are being pound in Seoul South Korea

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
After watching hundreds of street interview in Seoul and reading Korean forum. The slays there is insane, HQNP white girls dreaming of studying in South Korea, getting pump and dump non-stop. They are willing to even sleep with mtn gook there.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 49926, Xangsane and 3 others
After watching hundreds of street interview in Seoul and reading Korean forum. The slays there is insane, HQNP white girls dreaming of studying in South Korea, getting pump and dump non-stop. They are willing to even sleep with mtn gook there.
Long time no see bro. There are so many videos of western women making gook male content that now there are videos joking about finding the perfect korean boy (with their bf) cause it's so common.

Giphy

We keep moving brah.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Long time no see bro. There are so many videos of western women making gook male content that now there are videos joking about finding the perfect korean boy (with their bf) cause it's so common.

View attachment 2530962
We keep moving brah.

Greeting US gook.

IMG 0542

Gook is rising

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
thats just the beginning

wait until the ethnic invader cocks from asia goes to college sorority to fuck the blonde college sorority females

white brah tries to keep those a secret

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme
bbc, gooks...
It's over for white brahs

BBC takeover was never this powerful it's over for primal BBC bros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Supreme and Cheesyrumble
  • +1
BBC takeover was never this powerful it's over for primal BBC bros
BBC is still way more common my nigga. Plus gooks and negros are on complete opposite playing fields. We have way different general appeals which attracts different types of women (which isn't a bad thing)

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
BBC is still way more common my nigga. Plus gooks and negros are on complete opposite playing fields. We have way different general appeals which attracts different types of women (which isn't a bad thing)
gooks are more smart and calm while negros are more aggressive and outgoing.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Cheesyrumble
Gook appeal to hqnp jb

Bbc appeal to trashy white girl

View attachment 2530962
We keep moving brah.

How the fuck is she attracted to that chink subhuman filth dude. Fucking kpop halo man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, GuyFromSingapore and Cheesyrumble
Gook appeal to hqnp jb

Bbc appeal to trashy white girl
Cope. Hqnp jbs want huwhite prettyboy Chad cock. Tumblr foids have rice fever

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, GuyFromSingapore and deadmanwalking
How the fuck is she attracted to that chink subhuman filth dude. Fucking kpop halo man
Just watch this video. She explains why young women like her come to Korea (tldr:kpop and gook males)

She specifically talks about Frenchwomen
@Eli

Last edited:
  • Woah
Just watch this video. She explains why young women like her come to Korea (tldr:kpop and gook males)

Disgusting crazy eyed whore. You think she has a cluster b

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, GuyFromSingapore, HeightPilledum and 2 others
  • +1
:what:

Holy fuck she need fat grafting under eye support asap
That Frenchwoman is brutally fogged by a HQNP med Italian woman who cheers for the Korean football team with her gook bf

Bonus vid: Med and Gook double date (Greek and italian)

• Love it
That Frenchwoman is brutally fogged by a HQNP med Italian woman who cheers for the Korean football team with her gook bf

Bonus vid: Med and Gook double date (Greek and italian)

Hqnp white goids are gook only

• JFL
Just letting u know it's Korean Chads that get this treatment. Robust skeleton is robust skeleton anywhere on the planet. At the very least they are all tall, a sexually diomrphic trait.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
thats just the beginning

wait until the ethnic invader cocks from asia goes to college sorority to fuck the blonde college sorority females

white brah tries to keep those a secret
those foids are chad/bbc only

they get fucked by 4 inchers so it doesnt phase me

girls into gooks are subhumans anyway

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and GuyFromSingapore
Just letting u know it's Korean Chads that get this treatment. Robust skeleton is robust skeleton anywhere on the planet. At the very least they are all tall, a sexually diomrphic trait.
IMG 0557

I want his jaw. Hopefully chewing steak is enough.

they get fucked by 4 inchers so it doesnt phase me
Last time I checked mine cm to inches is 6.7 inches

Although it is not pink like yours but it isnt that dark either.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
those foids are chad/bbc only
white women have no loyalty to they race

we will introduce more competition to conquer sorority white women

white brah will be frustrated

• +1

View attachment 2530962
We keep moving brah.

They're both ugly.

Never seen a pretty White girl with a chink/gook. Very rare.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
The whole point of geomaxxing is men mating down, you're schizophrenic if you see something to the contrary

Even Eastern Euros are out of reach for most chinks because places like Lviv or Grodno are genuinely nice cities to live at, you can't sell gookslave dystropias to people like them

The whole point of geomaxxing is men mating down, you're schizophrenic if you see something to the contrary

Even Eastern Euros are out of reach for most chinks because places like Lviv or Grodno are genuinely nice cities to live at, you can't sell gookslave dystropias to people like them
europe is a good place for asian men from asia to migrate to for women