I can’t fathom how people live without a social life

dhusc

dhusc

Fuchsia
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
14,947
Reputation
22,364
I have had bad periods in my life where I been thru mad shit or had periods of depression but I always maintained a social life no matter how big or small the social circle

I always had a group of good friends with me, if not I’d prolly end up roping or some shit, idk how ngas deal with being alone all the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, TrueAfghan, buccalfatremoval and 6 others
i have 3 real friends. haven't talked to a girl in 2.5 years now
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dhusc, fantom0726 and bhsoda_destroyer
i have 3 real friends. haven't talked to a girl in 2.5 years now
did u ever had a girlfriend? what woyld u rate yourself on a psl sclae
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, dhusc and incomplete
Ye life’s always fine when u have a few friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and freakoded
true having one good friend helps a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
I have had bad periods in my life where I been thru mad shit or had periods of depression but I always maintained a social life no matter how big or small the social circle

I always had a group of good friends with me, if not I’d prolly end up roping or some shit, idk how ngas deal with being alone all the time
ndpill is brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and accinr
I have had bad periods in my life where I been thru mad shit or had periods of depression but I always maintained a social life no matter how big or small the social circle

I always had a group of good friends with me, if not I’d prolly end up roping or some shit, idk how ngas deal with being alone all the time
It depends on the person; personally, I don't care much for interpersonal connections, but another person would care a ton. Regardless, I am not lonely, and I have a good social life,, but I wouldn't mind if everyone I knew died tomorrow because I honestly don't care about people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
did u ever had a girlfriend? what woyld u rate yourself on a psl sclae
okay wait 4.5 rn, but at my peak as in low bodyfat dense eyebrows and perfect skin i'd say 5-5.25
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
I have no friends or social life for 4 years

People are shit I don't like them
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: dhusc
I have had bad periods in my life where I been thru mad shit or had periods of depression but I always maintained a social life no matter how big or small the social circle

I always had a group of good friends with me, if not I’d prolly end up roping or some shit, idk how ngas deal with being alone all the time
I have one friend for 3 yrs. That was in middle school, now i am in high school and i have none
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: dhusc
i have 3 real friends. haven't talked to a girl in 2.5 years now
that's fine
I have no friends or social life for 4 years

People are shit I don't like them
you haven't met the rifhr people yet
It depends on the person; personally, I don't care much for interpersonal connections, but another person would care a ton. Regardless, I am not lonely, and I have a good social life,, but I wouldn't mind if everyone I knew died tomorrow because I honestly don't care about people.
yeah you say this because you have a social life people who don't feel horrible regardless because being social is being human
 
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete
that's fine

you haven't met the rifhr people yet

yeah you say this because you have a social life people who don't feel horrible regardless because being social is being human
Im 22 years old

When will I meet the right people?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
Im 22 years old

When will I meet the right people?
assuming ur in college?

clubs mabye hikes wtver

alotra people I met have js be on random encounters

not everyones gonna be a good fit
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan
I have had bad periods in my life where I been thru mad shit or had periods of depression but I always maintained a social life no matter how big or small the social circle

I always had a group of good friends with me, if not I’d prolly end up roping or some shit, idk how ngas deal with being alone all the time
1000003240
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc
Only have friends when you need to game share :feelskek:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: dhusc
You get used to it but it's not fun though
 
in elementary school to middle school i used to enjoy being alone and being anti social until 9th grade where i somewhat snapped out of it and realized talking to people and maintaining social relationships were way better than being a loner
 
I have had bad periods in my life where I been thru mad shit or had periods of depression but I always maintained a social life no matter how big or small the social circle

I always had a group of good friends with me, if not I’d prolly end up roping or some shit, idk how ngas deal with being alone all the time
Not all of us are normies who have to socialise a lot of us are ND
 
Extravert ramblings.
I personally usually like to have conversations and meet new people but I don't like the most of social events, just not my thing, especially when alcohol is involved.
 

Similar threads

fairfields
Replies
5
Views
90
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
jnxy
Replies
34
Views
116
troy_exe
troy_exe
New Poster
Replies
29
Views
177
Seth Walsh
Seth Walsh
M
Replies
3
Views
38
Matt Fat
M
sick_fkencvnt271k
Replies
12
Views
47
Lowkchopped
Lowkchopped

Users who are viewing this thread

  • freakb0b69
Back
Top