“I can’t gain weight”

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,356
Reputation
36,723
No offence but ur actually a low T bitch nigga

One time I gained 15 kg in 3 months and I wasn’t even trying to


If u can’t gain weight ur a pussy and low T and ur not a man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and burnerzz7
le heckin metabolism bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Sean O’Pry
i gained 30 lbs in a month
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Sean O’Pry
No offence but ur actually a low T bitch nigga

One time I gained 15 kg in 3 months and I wasn’t even trying to


If u can’t gain weight ur a pussy and low T and ur not a man
Not everyone the same as u
 
  • +1
Reactions: looksovernt

Similar threads

recessed62
Replies
1
Views
25
ilian
ilian
Jiozz
Replies
3
Views
22
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Crimx991
Replies
6
Views
74
Crimx991
Crimx991
rc201
Replies
4
Views
37
Clayed.nas
Clayed.nas
vux
Replies
6
Views
31
Job314
Job314

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top