I cant have sex with anything at all

Same. I don’t feel human anymore

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
even the bottom tier girls require that i ltr them first and then, after months of putting up with her numerous mental illnesses, maybe, if they are in a good mood, they might let me get a sniff of their pussy. i remember a fat 2/10 on tinder saying "No ONS, i have a sword", holy lol, not only was she bottom tier she also made sure to tell everyone she is mentally ill too. And she demanded i ltred her, yeah so that she could kill me while im sleeping or smth. JFL.

Meanwhile, decent looking girls give ONS likes its nothing if you are not subhuman ofc. Id have lost my virginity by now but hoes aint giving it to me. Not to mentio that ltr sex with a 2/10 is worse than sex with a hooker and will cost you more in the long term. These bitches aint attractd to you anyway, they are just desperate for attention and validation. Dating is a joke as a repulsive guy.

I will probably start taking my schizo meds again that cut sex drive. This shit isnt for me. JFL at nont being asexual as an ugly guy, jfl at even thinking that your looksmatch would even look at you. JFL at goig out of your way to meet hoes when others do so just by existing.
I'd go to .is if I was u bro because your just stroking the ego of the narcy chads on this forum getting off on the idea that your inferior to them which is cucked. Just keep your content on here Looksmaxxing Asking Advice purely imo.

• So Sad
I'd go to .is if I was u bro because your just stroking the ego of the narcy chads on this forum getting off on the idea that your inferior to them, just keep your content on here looksmaxxing asking advice purely imo.
why am i so ugly?

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
even the bottom tier girls require that i ltr them first and then, after months of putting up with her numerous mental illnesses, maybe, if they are in a good mood, they might let me get a sniff of their pussy. i remember a fat 2/10 on tinder saying "No ONS, i have a sword", holy lol, not only was she bottom tier she also made sure to tell everyone she is mentally ill too. And she demanded i ltred her, yeah so that she could kill me while im sleeping or smth. JFL.

Meanwhile, decent looking girls give ONS likes its nothing if you are not subhuman ofc. Id have lost my virginity by now but hoes aint giving it to me. Not to mentio that ltr sex with a 2/10 is worse than sex with a hooker and will cost you more in the long term. These bitches aint attractd to you anyway, they are just desperate for attention and validation. Dating is a joke as a repulsive guy.

I will probably start taking my schizo meds again that cut sex drive. This shit isnt for me. JFL at nont being asexual as an ugly guy, jfl at even thinking that your looksmatch would even look at you. JFL at goig out of your way to meet hoes when others do so just by existing.
Screenshot 20240214 105646 comwhatsapp

This is what i got as a 6'2 chadlite and got cheated on, somen are worthless just scortmaxx

• So Sad
Slaying is simply a skill
Chads do it naturally
Mtn and above could benefit from some pua work